Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) (62436 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by pansophist(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Secured future

There's a difference between marrying an asset and a fvcking liability

If you don't get it, forgrrrit

So na men now de secure their future through marriage, not women again grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
OscarJaden:
I never knew you are dating a Colombian and you will say you are not after Team white too

Short the hell up
Who says I'm anti-interracial relationships? I love them!

But most Nigerian men aren't in it to swirl like normal decent people but to be self-loathing parasites...

I can't tolerate that! I support white women against romance scammers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Starzo: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
Like I told someone who bought this senseless point up... Nigerian men who do these are degenerate scums who would commit these get-rich-quick schemes even if black women didn't exist...

Don't blame us... Blame your lack of values, greed and the unemployment/poverty rate of your country... undecided

If you're mocked for doing a decent job, do you go off to become a skull-miner? Your logic is bizarre... Trying to justify evil.
So you women actively running after and desiring those doing the 'evil' do so in other to talk them out of it or report them to the appropriate authorities right??

You have nothing reasonable to type

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Legendoo: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
[s][/s]

I don't source for men... You Nigerian man do that, 'source' for partners like they are some kind of prey... undecided

I liked his comment, we're friends, and we're dating...

The way you say the word 'colombia'... Like you're disappointed he's not a rich European to scam... I'm proud of him as a person, I love his country also...with all its flaws cos money doesn't come first in relationships! Stop thinking weirdly!

My level of intellect? I'm more intelligent than the vast majority of you here... undecided

You have zero exposure... How many more foreign countries have you been to more than I have to write such a dumb statement? undecided

Ok , if you think so. I'm not getting into any silly arguments.

Soak up whatever ideological stance works for you.
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Starzo: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
OscarJaden:
are saying pastor.Chris oyakilomhe didn't follow God's recipe and that why his marriage to Anita crashed?
Yes it might be so
Nobody is above reproof not even the so called men of God
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Peppysco: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
[b][/b]

If you Like marry White..
If you Like marry black..
If you Like marry Chinese..
If you Like marry Iraqis
If you Like marry Indian

If you do not Follow GOD'S Receipe for a Fruitful Marriage as seen in Ephesians 5:22-25, forget about it. It's a matter of time, e go Crash!

Oga, shut up. Is your life or condition of living any better in this country?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
OscarJaden:
Team white anyday anytime to save myself to early grave

True talk bro
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by oshionelecky: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
[b][/b]

If you Like marry Iraqis
If you Like marry Indian

If you do not Follow GOD'S Receipe for a Fruitful Marriage as seen in Ephesians 5:22-25, forget about it. It's a matter of time, e go Crash!

You are beginning to sound sickening. You are beginning to sound very unchristian like. You sound too negative.
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
Starzo:

So you women actively running after and desiring those doing the 'evil' do so in other to talk them out of it or report them to the appropriate authorities right??

You have nothing reasonable to type
You have a problem with women desiring them?

How about you start from the beginning and ask intelligent quests such as why Nigerian men do the awful things... undecided

Create a thread preaching for them to have a little self-worth and decency. The greed which makes them evil is worse than the women's who seek them out.

I saw your other comment saying black women are undesirable while black men are...

Point of correction: black joysticks are desirable...

As for your lives, white people, including white women couldn't care a shìt...

On the social ladder, black men are last...

Less educated, more likely to be in jail, most often victims of racial discrimination... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lamasta:
[/b]
Boss haba wetin na grin

B like Nigerian girls done do am strong tin tire. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Secured future

There's a difference between marrying an asset and a fvcking liability

If you don't get it, forgrrrit

So men are the ones securing their future by marrying a white woman and becoming a liability yes?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
oshionelecky:

You are beginning to sound sickening. You are beginning to sound very unchristian like. You sound too negative.

How does him advicing everyone to have God's recipe for marriage as dictated in the bible, sounding negative

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lovenorth:
She is old enough to be his grandmother
Nd wat?
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Cribking1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hmmm, Greatest Bellites from UI no dey disappoint! Congrats my nigga....Dara, the great mathematician, I see you!
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Starzo: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
[s] You have a problem with women desiring them?

How about you start from the beginning and ask intelligent quests such as why Nigerian men do the awful things... undecided

Create a thread preaching for them to have a little self-worth and decency. The greed which makes them evil is worse than the women's who seek them out.

I saw your other comment saying black women are undesirable while black men are...

Point of correction: black joysticks are desirable...

As for your lives, white people, including white women couldn't care a shìt...

On the social ladder, black men are last...

Less educated, more likely to be in jail, most often victims of racial discrimination... undecided
Who posseses those?
If black men are at the bottom of every social ladder then, where are the black women??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by womenareapess: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:

Typical comment from a well-known self-loathing parasite...

You make me and every other decent person sick...

You see white men and instantly see an ATM... Messed up.
what the fvcked is wrong with you angry

Why are you stalking me? undecided

Please leave me alone
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:

And the groom's friends who wish to marry white will also have an open opportunity to trap one on that wedding day.

Exactly my thoughts. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Lamasta(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Numerouno94:

B like Nigerian girls done do am strong tin tire. grin grin
As in ehn dem don show my guy shege grin the babe frustrate in life tire grin
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
OscarJaden:
team white and you still dey naija. Na team black e go be oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by eneazi(f): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Tyler Perry's 'A Fall From Grace' comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by chikason22(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
ValCon888:
Secure the bag.
A Nigerian girl is a liability as far as I'm concerned.
Looking at a Nigerian girl is like looking at a donkey tied with rope.
You people should stop insulting our Nigerian girls. We have hardworking ones everywhere. I like the way you guys demean our girls
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
na wa for all these akure guys ooo
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Selfmotivated: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
WriterNig:
A Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Attires, In Bloomington, Minnesota.

@Shorex_sda tweeted;

Anything to leave the shithole is a welcome idea... Japa if you can... Things are becoming unbearable in this goddamn kwontry
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by SimplySonofman(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
[b][/b]

If you Like marry Iraqis
If you Like marry Indian

Ride on pastor grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
womenareapess:
what the fvcked is wrong with you angry

Why are you stalking me? undecided

Please leave me alone
You're a heartbroken fccktard... You're so obsessed with Nigerian women, if only you soon channel this negative energy into your stagnant life.. there would be some progress!!!

I'm not stalking you... I'm following you... And the more Ignorant comments you drop, I'll be here to remind you how much of a tree-dwelling coon you are... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Starzo:

Who posseses those?
If black men are at the bottom of every social ladder then, where are the black women??

That's the point, compared to black women... Black men are treated badly...

They are less likely to attain a degree, to be arrested and jailed, to be victims of racial discrimination...

A black woman is more accepted socially...

I tell you that black men are desired as fcck partners and you aren't ashamed to tell me it's okay? undecided

Is your penis your self-worth for christsake!!!

Do you not care that white women only see you as sex objects? They buy into the Jim Crow stereotype of black men being overly endowed, hyper-sexual creatures who aren't intelligent but seek only to ravage hapless white women... undecided

Like typical African savages...

That's how they see you... No different from any other black man, easily disposable black dìcks...

When it comes to race... Especially the black community... It's women who are more accepted than black men who are stereotyped as criminals, thugs, etc.

That's why you end up victims more often...

Next time, realise that white women cherishing your penis over your life isn't a compliment... It's degrading...

But I expect your kind to accept every crap as long as it's from a white... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Xfemt(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Later they'll be dishing out insults here with reckless abandon, look at what this generation of men represents, hian This Oyingbo sef no dy select?
me na black American god bless me with

I go soon jakpa jakpa
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
OscarJaden:
The coonery of Nigerian people is weird.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Starzo: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
That's the point, compared to black women... Black men are treated badly...

They are less likely to attain a degree, to be arrested and jailed, to be victims of racial discrimination...

A black woman is more accepted socially...

I tell you that black men are desired as fcck partners and you aren't ashamed to tell me it's okay? undecided

Is your penis your self-worth for christsake!!!

Do you not care that white women only see you as sex objects? They buy into the Jim Crow stereotype of black men being overly endowed, hyper-sexual creatures who aren't intelligent but seek only to ravage hapless white women... undecided

Like typical African savages...

That's how they see you... No different from any other black man, easily disposable black dìcks...

When it comes to race... Especially the black community... It's women who are more accepted than black men who are stereotyped as criminals, thugs, etc.

That's why you end up victims more often...

Next time, realise that white women cherishing your penis over your life isn't a compliment... It's degrading...

But I expect your kind to accept every crap as long as it's from a white... undecided
Atleast we're desired for something. Nobody wants you for anything.
Na manage we dey manage una.
Y'all should be grateful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.