Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) (62420 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin

Nigerian association of romance scammers have already flocked here congratulating their gee on his 'secured' future... cry

I really hope white women find decent men... With the way they are prey upon, God knows they deserve it... undecided

Happy married life! Pictures like these making me want to get married... embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
ValCon888:
Secure the bag.
A Nigerian girl is a liability as far as I'm concerned.
Looking at a Nigerian girl is like looking at a donkey tied with rope.

Boss haba wetin na grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
She is old enough to be his grandmother

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
ValCon888:
Secure the bag.
This dude is probably a donkey tied with rope to the white woman.. how do you reason?

You telling the man to become a parasite by 'securing' the bag is extremely cheap. undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Karlovych: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
embarassed Instead of a simple congratulations, some lunatics are bashing themselves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by elbulk(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
OscarJaden:
Team white anyday anytime to save myself to early grave
The movie impression we have white people amazes me. Humans are humans.
Same white omen go to jail for passion killing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Layormiii:
Later our naija men will be shouting team white, naija ladies are useless etc
I hope you know , what u will try with a naija lady and go free, you won't dare try same with oyibo lady. You will regret it for the rest of your life.

Slap? Cheat? Beat? Steal? Rape? Lie? Etc a white lady? You will loose everything and still sleep in prison or better still get deported. Ask oyinbogoju aka Mr Bah for explanation. You won't even see a Yomi Fabiyi to protest in your support over there.

So painful one can send voice note here. Everyone has their reasons though
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Lovelife433(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 u are here again? Lazy parton
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Secured future

There's a difference between marrying and asset and a fvcking liability

If you don't get it, forgrrrit
Broke men don't deserve erections... undecided

You calling black women liabilities is plain stupid...

At the end, it's still Nigerian men begging for sex... Leave women, focus on your unprogressive life...

It's so easy for you to applaud a man who wants to be a leech on this poor white woman...

*Pukes

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by womenareapess: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
WriterNig:
A Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Attires, In Bloomington, Minnesota.

@Shorex_sda tweeted;

I always said is better to marry a foreigner but don't marry a foreigner who is your distance grandma undecided

Nevertheless! She is way better than our foolish NAIJA women undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Digmygold: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Aufbauh:

The guy isn't looking bad .
It is this kind of athletic body type of a guy that carrys big 'gbola' & can readily satisfies plumpy or busty girls...... The devil is in the details. grin

Did you just.type busty "girls". Is it this old mama bride that he just.wants to snatch green card from.that you just referred to as a girl? Get your glasses ASAP.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin grin grin

OscarJaden:
Team white anyday anytime to save myself to early grave
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by franchasng: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
My kind of wedding; simple yet classy.

This very marriage is borne out of love not the usual green card marriage we see online.

And the groom's friends who wish to marry white will also have an open opportunity to trap one on that wedding day.

Sometimes simplicity is luxurious wink

CONGRATS BRO

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you Like marry White..
If you Like marry black..
If you Like marry Chinese..
If you Like marry Iraqis
If you Like marry Indian

If you do not Follow GOD'S Receipe for a Fruitful Marriage as seen in Ephesians 5:22-25, forget about it. It's a matter of time, e go Crash!
You are a f001

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Drenimarcus(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
My people! Minnesotans are one of the nicest and most friendly folks in the US, can never leave this state. God bless your home man.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by joyousever(f): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Gbam! Ice cold truth!
Digmygold:

Did you just.type busty "girls". Is it this old mama bride that he just.wants to snatch green card from.that you just referred to as a girl? Get your glasses ASAP.
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
womenareapess:
I always said is better to marry a foreigner but don't marry a foreigner who is your distance grandma undecided

Nevertheless! She is way better than our foolish NAIJA women undecided

Typical comment from a well-known self-loathing parasite...

You make me and every other decent person sick...

You see white men and instantly see an ATM... Messed up.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by ScamExpose: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Layormiii:
Later our naija men will be shouting team white, naija ladies are useless etc
I hope you know , what u will try with a naija lady and go free, you won't dare try same with oyibo lady. You will regret it for the rest of your life.

Slap? Cheat? Beat? Steal? Rape? Lie? Etc a white lady? You will loose everything and still sleep in prison or better still get deported. Ask oyinbogoju aka Mr Bah for explanation. You won't even see a Yomi Fabiyi to protest in your support over there.
Shut the hell up frustrated feminist

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by ScamExpose: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
ziondaughter247:

Just like your mother. No wonder she couldn't raise you well!
This is so predictable
e really pain this liability

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by farouk2much(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
[b][/b]

If you Like marry White..
If you Like marry black..
If you Like marry Chinese..
If you Like marry Iraqis
If you Like marry Indian

If you do not Follow GOD'S Receipe for a Fruitful Marriage as seen in Ephesians 5:22-25, forget about it. It's a matter of time, e go Crash!.....see jealousy
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by ScamExpose: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
ValCon888:
Secure the bag.
you can call them beast of burden.
A shortcut to early grave like OscarJaden earlier said

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by seyz91(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
forget the long life, say person marry oyinbo no guarantee long life

get that right
wunmi590:

Self future secured

Kids future secured

Good health secured

Long life secured

Congratulations, because your future generation will always worship you for this great step and for giving them a better future ahead....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by weljewel: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Praise God
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by LotaTee: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
WriterNig:

Are you trying to frighten Nigerian men? Women are slapped, cheated on, beat up, raped everywhere in the world, whether white or black and it won't stop anytime soon. No law can save them from that.

But nothing to worry, nigerian men are the best in the world.
I find your first paragraph extremely disturbing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by udemzeus(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
The woman is even old, may I not enter this kind relationship

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
ScamExpose:
you can call them beast of burden.
A shortcut to early grave
This man isn't a Beast of burden also?

Even you know why he's doing this... grin

But double standards, right? It's totally cool for Nigerian men to prey on old white women to live off their pensions... undecided

I wish most of you would have decency... See the beauty of this romance story... Rather than see these women as means of 'cashing out'...

It's sickening... Nigerian men are the ones disgracing Nigeria, giving the country a bad name...

Scammers, Drug dealers, human traffickers...

Don't judge when Nigerian men are obviously burdens on this country!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Starzo: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
LotaTee:
I find your first paragraph extremely disturbing.
But it's true. Violence occurs everywhere in the world. It depends on individual character tho.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Another ancestor. Afonja tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.