Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,700 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 (31878 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by KingDash: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, there is this lady I really love.She has a skin care spa and I do go there in the evening when coming back from work.
Her house is not very far from mine so I know her well.I have also asked her out, but she turned me down saying she has a boyfriend, which I later found out is false.I decided to distance myself from her but it seems not working.
She always call me to come keep her company her at the spa at weekends so,if I have no where to go,I do join her there.The more we see, the more I keep falling for her.

So yesterday,I told her how I feel about her,then she told me her parents won't be happy dating someone younger and moreover,I can't marry her.

There is no way I can stop seeing her because,we can see each other coincidentally

Please what should I do?
to slap you dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cyphar:
Just tell your heart to stop loving her. You already know it can't work out. Or do you think you can't love a younger lady the same you love her?

Bro even if it works na stress e go be for you.
Thanks bro
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Lets call a spade a spade, I'm very sure the op is about to dig his own grave with a shovel lipsrsealed.

For the sake of your sanity, please steer clear from that banny....She ain't your mate,she knows that,and that's why she's been manipulating your feelings..... Whenever she calls you to roll over,tell her you're busy.. Keep on giving her such excuses.....

What the eyes doesn't see,the heart doesn't cherish..
Thanks for this
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sorrento:
shocked
Op stop wooing her,she is just being nice to you, she doesn't like you. If you keep going to her place, she will just turn you to her puppet
Thanks
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by nurain150(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
dont be a simp
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
kolnel:
its good to fall in love, but there are more important things in life.
you are just 21, find a passion. make money. see the world.
the beautiful ones are yet to be born.
money and love go together.
Thanks
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by niel63(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
My brother... you are NOT in love. Iterate that.

It's just a stage you'll pass. Time will reach, you will look back at this moment and laugh.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
Forget about her bro

Go and make money

Woman wil come begging bro
To be honest there are some girls that have tried getting to me but I just dished them
Am not poor but am still pushing
Thanks for your advice
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:
You're still very young for what you're trying to put yourself through.

If you were 30 and she's 35, it's not a big deal, but at 21, you still have your life ahead of you.
Thanks for this
I think I have to stop seeing her
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Aganju849:

Don't do it bro it ain't worth it
Thanks
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Himtulie247:
cheesy. Marry her if she is White or If she has Money grin grin grin
cheesy She is not white but she is comfortable.She came from a rich home.
Am not doing bad as well.I have people I feed but am still pushing
Thank you.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
ChasinGood:
Young man,I feel you need to move on with your life and better yourself. For the record, better die that love thought. e get why. undecided
Thank you.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, there is this lady I really love.She has a skin care spa and I do go there in the evening when coming back from work.
Her house is not very far from mine so I know her well. I have also asked her out, but she turned me down saying she has a boyfriend, which I later found out is false. I decided to distance myself from her but it seems not working.
She always call me to come keep her company her at the spa at weekends so, if I have no where to go, I do join her there. The more we see, the more I keep falling for her.

So yesterday, I told her how I feel about her, then she told me her parents won't be happy dating someone younger and moreover ,I can't marry her.

There is no way I can stop seeing her because, we can see each other coincidentally

Please what should I do?

See the two bolded words? The second one is what a 26 year old woman would be looking for by default.

Are you ready to marry her in the next year and a half? No?

Please, move on.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Ogaonos: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:
Her house is not very far from mine so I know her well.I have also asked her out, but she turned me down saying she has a boyfriend, which I later found out is false.I decided to distance myself from her but it seems not working.
She always call me to come keep her company her at the spa at weekends so,if I have no where to go,I do join her there.The more we see, the more I keep falling for her.

So yesterday,I told her how I feel about her,then she told me her parents won't be happy dating someone younger and moreover,I can't marry her.

There is no way I can stop seeing her because,we can see each other coincidentally

Please what should I do?
do u have female friends.if nt try having female friends ( that u not fucking) at Ur age it helps take Ur mind off such scenario Nd it also helps in building Ur mind in handling hrtbeak Nd moving on.for d bae in questn she may nt want u because of Ur age.but still advice u to start having female friends DT u nt fucking to train Ur emotions in handling bae.so DT web u much older such a scenario happens to u u jux switch Nd friend zone her Nd be a good friend to her.by den u already be emotionally strong towards love.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Ashirioluwa: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:

Please what should I do?

He is looking for someone to take care of him.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Better go and read your books.

You want to date your Auntie? What rubbish. God knows I don't give audience to little minions in your age group. There's one 23 year old that's been currently on my neck until I gave him the red card. I have told him countless times that we can't date. Friendship sef na even manage. Wetin we wan dey discuss? Joeboy's dreads or the new girl he just smashed? All these mummy's bossom boys sef.

I billed him 500K. He japa.

I like my men in their 30s-50s with good credit balance, and not all these children still wearing diapers and don't even know what their future holds yet.
I understand you but am not doing bad myself.Am not poor but am still pushing.I have younger ones I feed and send to school
I think I will stop seeing her.
Thanks though
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
ursullalinda:
How adults come online to ask strangers on how to live there life's baffles me.....it's your life and the decision is yours .......take it!
I understand you well. I just want to know what people feel about it.Thank you.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fiscus105:

Can u toast her? Take good care of her? Fence off bigger boys who might come and hijack her?

And most important, ready to carry responsibility of fatherhood?
I hope talked to her about it and she said it can't work.She is from a rich home and she is comfortable.Am not doing bad too but am still pushing.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
klickstar:
That's an hormone disorder probably you have been sighting the unclothedness of older ones when you're younger now it's telling on you before you know it you will be chasing sugar mummies I would it's love but at 21 it's simply childish lust coz you have no idea what relationship is this century not to talk of marriage especially for this Buhari time only the married ones can relate my brother please for your future sake calm down and move to the next meaningful phase of your life and not wreck your future.
Thanks
Thanks, I understand you but I know what love and lust is.
I will stop seeing her though
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Germi9: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:

Please what should I do?
Smallie …you want to eat elders food abi…anyway lemme advise you…you need to play some mind games with her,women can be gullible,try the law of Scarcity and when she don’t get to see you as much as she does she will know the vacuum you have been filling and in no time you will shift her p*nts..don’t forget to thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Hespee93: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
First thing first, make money.

It is even her parents that will welcome with joy to their family.
I hate nonsense grin grin grin

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
SILVERLINES:
you are one of the youths yzal bubu talks about
Am not lazy.Am doing well for myself and am still pushing
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lagosianswag:
At 19 I was falling for 25 year olds. tongue

Now I'm 30 plus I'm still falling for 25 year olds. undecided

My brother life actually begins at 25 plus.
Wait till then and see if you like them older or it's just the 25 plus "glow" that's attracting you.

#My25Cents
Thanks
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Prince001:

Go ahead if she feel the same! Looking all d comments on here got me to realised Naija still far back in terms of growth. They are OK with a man of 65 going out with a gal of 20 and so on but a lady just older than a guy just 5 years is the taboo. Hypocrites everywhere, love is love regardless of age so far the both parties involve are adults!!!!!!
Thanks man cool
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
revived:
Op you are broke

When I was 21 nah older ladies dae chase me

Mw just dae love up to bang

You better go and make money alaye
It is very bad of you to conclude I am broke because you don't really know me.
Am comfortable on my own to some extent even though am still pushing
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mercychen:
At 21, na love dey your head.

Are you through with schooling?

So you think she'll leave the eligible bachelors and come and date you. Na true!

Face your studies.
Am schooling and working at the same time.I sponsor myself in school (part time).
She is from a rich home and she is comfortable herself.
Well,i will stop seeing her.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lazypoke:
Same problem am facing right now. There is this lady in my place of work, she is five years older than me whenever I see her always smile and give her that romantic look. She will always tell me to say wats on my mind instead of hiding it, the day I finally summoned courage to tell her she told me that she can't date me that she is in a serious relationship,I was heartbroken sha but now we are really good friends.

I cannot stop loving you OLAMIPO.
cheesy thanks for sharing
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Buffalo2:
It's not love, it's lust believe me.
If it's lust,I won't bring it here and I would have found my way through her and run away tongue
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ayodele20:

Me too gat eyes for big fish man.I'm 22 she's 25.Real mattersWTF MAN cool grin cheesy grin
Lol
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by kay29000(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:
You're still very young for what you're trying to put yourself through.

If you were 30 and she's 35, it's not a big deal, but at 21, you still have your life ahead of you.

Gbam
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Slimdan360: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
alphaNomega:
which Kain talk be dis?
Talk from my experience with an older lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.