Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 (31879 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by revived: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:
It is very bad of you to conclude I am broke because you don't really know me.
Am comfortable on my own to some extent even though am still pushing

Apologies but if you push up to a point you won't give a damn about that lady

When I was 21 I had used three cars already ( 1sedan, 1 hatchback 1suv)

Keep pushing and focus
There are too many pussays around
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by mbahfrankuc(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oga

Go

And

Make

Money
4get

Holes
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by treatise: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Lets call a spade a spade, I'm very sure the op is about to dig his own grave with a shovel lipsrsealed.

For the sake of your sanity, please steer clear from that banny....She ain't your mate,she knows that,and that's why she's been manipulating your feelings..... Whenever she calls you to roll over,tell her you're busy.. Keep on giving her such excuses.....

What the eyes doesn't see,the heart doesn't cherish..

Shovel ke? He will kill himself with a sniper that doesn't emit any offensive odour
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Dheji2(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Better go and read your books.

You want to date your Auntie? What rubbish. God knows I don't give audience to little minions in your age group. There's one 23 year old that's been currently on my neck until I gave him the red card. I have told him countless times that we can't date. Friendship sef na even manage. Wetin we wan dey discuss? Joeboy's dreads or the new girl he just smashed? All these mummy's bossom boys sef.

I billed him 500K. He japa.

I like my men in their 30s-50s with good credit balance, and not all these children still wearing diapers and don't even know what their future holds yet.

Weldone!
Fatherfucker! angry
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by BRATISLAVA: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Same forum a man of 30 claims to be in love with an 18 year old teenager, and he was getting accolades.

Now a boy with less than 10 years age difference wants the same thing and he's being warned and chastised to sit down and avoid her.

Now she's an auntie, while the man from the previous thread was told that he's in love.

Fear men and their useless biases.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by BRATISLAVA: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Same forum a man of 30 claims to be in love with an 18 year old teenager, and he was getting accolades.

Now a boy with less than 10 years age difference wants the same thing and he's being warned and chastised to sit down and avoid her.

Now she's an auntie, while the man from the previous thread was told that he's in love.

He's suddenly not mature and should have other focuses, but the girl was mature and focused because it was a 30 year old man cradle snatching.

Do what makes you happy solofresh2.

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He's suddenly not mature and should have other focuses, but the girl was mature and focused because it was a 30 year old man cradle snatching.

Do what makes you happy solofresh2.
Thanks for that
Some of them are even shouting that I should go make money as if they know my worth
Am 100 sure some of them can't afford my lifestyle despite my age.

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Magnoliaa(f): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:
Thanks for that
Some of them are even shouting that I should go make money as if they know my worth

With this comment ehn, I no need persin to tell me say your sense pass your age. smiley smiley If I have time, I might go through the thread for other questions I have. But you see that lady's comment, that you quoted? I sign and certify and endorse and approve it. Take it. Brati has said it all.

It is nonsense you will get from the modafuking idiotic and stinkingly biased mails concerning your question here. I don't have to go through them to know.

I'm happy you see through it as well. And even know some of them are not up to you in real life. They are dopemus, and them no get joy.

The world will always, always adjust. It's been written. DO YOU.

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by ksly24(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Parizz:
are you into single moms?
You get plug?
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

With this comment ehn, I no need persin to tell me say your sense pass your age. smiley smiley If I have time, I might go through the thread for other questions I have. But you see that lady's comment, that you quoted? I sign and certify and endorse and approve it. Take it.

It is nonsense you will get from the modafuking idiotic mails concerning your question here. I don't have to go through them to know.

I'm happy you see through it as well. And even know some of them are not up to you in real life. They are dopemus, and them no get joy.
As in,you need to go check comments on how most where like "go make money bla bla bla"as if we've met before lol
I just laugh it off because am sure some of them are not even up my standard of living.

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Someodds: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Another Nwa mugu.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by heyhey2016: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:
Thanks for that
Don't mind foolish nairalanders. But op becareful of ladies in general.

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by heyhey2016: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Your a very stupid woman tell your self that stinking pussy billing 500k...
TheOnlyUyai:

You want to date your Auntie? What rubbish. God knows I don't give audience to little minions in your age group. There's one 23 year old that's been currently on my neck until I gave him the red card. I have told him countless times that we can't date. Friendship sef na even manage. Wetin we wan dey discuss? Joeboy's dreads or the new girl he just smashed? All these mummy's bossom boys sef.

I like my men in their 30s-50s with good credit balance, and not all these children still wearing diapers and don't even know what their future holds yet.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by godwinstringed1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

What if he's wealthy, and surprises you with 700k instead of the 500k you asked?

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Boy, I got no time for your lengthy note. My own is, let him go and read his books.

cheesy grin cheesy
Kikikikikiki
Your maturity & independent level is high...
Wehdon ma cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Pennis doesn't remember age as it rises. Likewise cunt when it get wet.
I believe age cannot be a barrier when there is wealth and love.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by LegitBoyy: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2021
kolnel:
its good to fall in love, but there are more important things in life.
you are just 21, find a passion. make money. see the world.
the beautiful ones are yet to be born.
money and love go together.

Finding love at 21 is as beautiful as making money.

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by BRATISLAVA: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Solofresh2:
Thanks for that

Do what gives you pleasure.

Some of them can't even experience the type of love you feel for her. You're both in the same age bracket.

Even if you regret it, at least you can stand boldly and say you chose what you wanted.

If you follow their way and it doesn't work out for you, these same people will ask you why you weren't man enough to choose your own path in life. Some will go ahead to do what they are discouraging you from, when later they have such an opportunity.

There's nothing wrong with you being in love with an older woman. There are lots of people in such relationships and they are happy. Popular cases are Jason Mamoa, Aaron Johnson-Taylor who have been together for years.

Some of them against your choices even have mother's older than their fathers. Some of the single women telling you to face to books and get money wish they could have even a younger man, rather than face Nigerian mockery at their ages.

Do you. Be happy with your choices, and if you must regret, regret gallantly.

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 16, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

What if your "God ordained" husband is your age mate or one you are two years older than? so you will trade your peace of mind and joy because of money? Oh you want to emulate Regina? You think she's happy? undecided no wonder too many single ladies of marriageable age abound but y'all have your fantasy husband in your head undecided well, ride on.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by cyprex: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2021
To me the lady's age is immaterial
You are the problem here and not her

You are just AFTERTEEN and here you are seeking my opinion about relationship with a full blown lady

Pls face your studies, get serious, learn a trade. If you already did then save some cash.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Das1mama: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2021
Boy remove every illusion u have towards your aunty and be focus to build and develop in your vision b4 u find ur self in a critical situation where THE NATION will spread the virus to the nation saying they saw a boy with an intention in a motion of commiting suicide because of rejection caused by his own decision he made. I hope u got d message.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by noskcid(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2021
dem no dey tellin person
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Solofresh2: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Do what gives you pleasure.

Some of them can't even experience the type of love you feel for her. You're both in the same age bracket.

Even if you regret it, at least you can stand boldly and say you chose what you wanted.

If you follow their way and it doesn't work out for you, these same people will ask you why you weren't man enough to choose your own path in life. Some will go ahead to do what they are discouraging you from, when later they have such an opportunity.

There's nothing wrong with you being in love with an older woman. There are lots of people in such relationships and they are happy. Popular cases are Jason Mamoa, Aaron Johnson-Taylor who have been together for years.

Some of them against your choices even have mother's older than their fathers. Some of the single women telling you to face to books and get money wish they could have even a younger man, rather than face Nigerian mockery at their ages.

Do you. Be happy with your choices, and if you must regret, regret gallantly.
Thanks a lot for this,I appreciate.

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2021
SaveMeLord:

What if your "God ordained" husband is your age mate or one you are two years older than? so you will trade your peace of mind and joy because of money? Oh you want to emulate Regina? You think she's happy? undecided no wonder too many single ladies of marriageable age abound but y'all have your fantasy husband in your head undecided well, ride on.

Impossible. I have never had anything romantic with a kid before and won't start now. My men have always been older. The older, the better. Kids should stay on their lane. wink

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by ikenna44: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Better control your pr.ick
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by belshazzar(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool u gat eyes 4 big fish man. WTF MAN
Bola! Why have you been making half sensible comments on NL ever since eh?

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by PrincewithGod(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, there is this lady I really love.She has a skin care spa and I do go there in the evening when coming back from work.
Her house is not very far from mine so I know her well.I have also asked her out, but she turned me down saying she has a boyfriend, which I later found out is false.I decided to distance myself from her but it seems not working.
She always call me to come keep her company her at the spa at weekends so,if I have no where to go,I do join her there.The more we see, the more I keep falling for her.

So yesterday,I told her how I feel about her,then she told me her parents won't be happy dating someone younger and moreover,I can't marry her.

There is no way I can stop seeing her because,we can see each other coincidentally

Please what should I do?
Give your life to Jesus and get delivered from the spirit of lust.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Bamzyriches451: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sleeknigga:
e dey sister me too
Lol �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52