Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 (31860 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, there is this lady I really love.She has a skin care spa and I do go there in the evening when coming back from work.
Her house is not very far from mine so I know her well.I have also asked her out, but she turned me down saying she has a boyfriend, which I later found out is false.I decided to distance myself from her but it seems not working.
She always call me to come keep her company her at the spa at weekends so,if I have no where to go,I do join her there.The more we see, the more I keep falling for her.

So yesterday,I told her how I feel about her,then she told me her parents won't be happy dating someone younger and moreover,I can't marry her.

There is no way I can stop seeing her because,we can see each other coincidentally

Please what should I do?
Guy age is just a number..if you love someone tell him/her directly..
Me I see nothing wrong in that but now that she refused..kindly leave her and don't pester her by respecting her decision..

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by peacemara54(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
You better give your life to jesus before it's too late. Sinful affairs will lead you to Hell. Nothing like you are in love. Its lust if you will be sincere with yourself

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Tbvxl: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
angry
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by alphaRego01(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lai dis Lai dis u de run cougar grin
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Saao(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Small that ought to face your education, is here loving.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by pek(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
It's all about the mind. She has already told you it won't for some reasons. Talk to your mind and try to distance yourself. It will help. Don't force anything cause you will regret it.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Lamasta(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
JustStupidity:
Try and sort things out. At least a little apologies is ok. And please stop her from traveling so that you won't lose her. Thanks my own opinion passed

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by spydera: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
The younger they are, the harder they fall (smh)
Normal
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Fiscus105(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, there is this lady I really love.She has a skin care spa and I do go there in the evening when coming back from work.
Her house is not very far from mine so I know her well.I have also asked her out, but she turned me down saying she has a boyfriend, which I later found out is false.I decided to distance myself from her but it seems not working.
She always call me to come keep her company her at the spa at weekends so,if I have no where to go,I do join her there.The more we see, the more I keep falling for her.

So yesterday,I told her how I feel about her,then she told me her parents won't be happy dating someone younger and moreover,I can't marry her.

There is no way I can stop seeing her because,we can see each other coincidentally

Please what should I do?

Can u toast her? Take good care of her? Fence off bigger boys who might come and hijack her?

And most important, ready to carry responsibility of fatherhood?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by klickstar: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
That's an hormone disorder probably you have been sighting the unclothedness of older ones when you're younger now it's telling on you before you know it you will be chasing sugar mummies I would it's love but at 21 it's simply childish lust coz you have no idea what relationship is this century not to talk of marriage especially for this Buhari time only the married ones can relate my brother please for your future sake calm down and move to the next meaningful phase of your life and not wreck your future.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by TruthSocial: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
She told you her parent will not like it if she dated someone younger than her and you cant marry her, meaning nothing like a defined relationship will happen between you and her, but you can pursue something romantically with her, it feels as though she enjoys your presence and you like to be around her, I think that would work best for you. She doesn't have a boyfriend, if you pursue something romantically with her , she can as well let you go whenever she finds a serious relationship.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by samdaisi: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Do you intend to marry her?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by streetsoldier1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:

Please what should I do?

Go and read your books. Have you done your assignment? Leave love for those who are ready to get married

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by nnol(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
A typical example of when agabada gets hooked on bable wire.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by ignis: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle.
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Bignuell(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Omoo, the age gap much oo. Bro just let it slide, that is 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by havenz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
My friend you need your book not falling in love.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by SILVERLINES: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:

Please what should I do?
you are one of the youths yzal bubu talks about

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by winner37(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
No big deal.....love her back
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Ooye12: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Age is just a number what really matter is love and trust bobo
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Mrsoft3(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Why go into a relationship you know won't end up positively?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Lagosianswag: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
At 19 I was falling for 25 year olds. tongue

Now I'm 30 plus I'm still falling for 25 year olds. undecided

My brother life actually begins at 25 plus.
Wait till then and see if you like them older or it's just the 25 plus "glow" that's attracting you.

#My25Cents

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by marsup: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Go back to school. You want to spend the little you are making at this age, on a lady? Or you don't know the moment she agrees to date, you will start spending in other to show off, and appear as a big boy, despite the age difference?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Worldlegend(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Truetalk3139:
Abdul Mumuni

Why are you calling op by his real name… we all know him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Fiscus105(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cyphar:
Just tell your heart to stop loving her. You already know it can't work out. Or do you think you can't love a younger lady the same you love her?

Even if she eventually agrees, she would be using her as assistant boyfriend, I mean errand.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Prince001(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Solofresh2:

Please what should I do?

Go ahead if she feel the same! Looking all d comments on here got me to realised Naija still far back in terms of growth. They are OK with a man of 65 going out with a gal of 20 and so on but a lady just older than a guy just 5 years is the taboo. Hypocrites everywhere, love is love regardless of age so far the both parties involve are adults!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Truetalk3139: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Worldlegend:

Why are you calling op by his real name… we all know him
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by Judd007: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
You are too young for this na,do you have a bible?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by revived: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Op you are broke

When I was 21 nah older ladies dae chase me

Mw just dae love up to bang

You better go and make money alaye
Re: I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 by sexzymagic(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Op, you're 21 and that's why it's hard for you to ignore her. When you hit 30 you will run away from women when love comes your way..
Beside if na Bleep you wan Bleep, tell her say na Bleep you wan Bleep, no reason love matter give her cuz from wetin u talk She likes you but the age is a barrier for her..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS / 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.