Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me (6373 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Sonnobax15(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Bombastically00(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Angelacruz:
Wicked comment...
d guy himself is wicked na
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Angelacruz: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Asin
Bombastically00:
d guy himself is wicked na
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Bombastically00(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Angelacruz:
Asin
he wants to force his wife for sex with that condition... Haba
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Godoverevery: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:

So that woman speaks for everyone? Or you didn't see where I said "some women"?

If his wife was not like that before, isn't it obvious it's the pregnancy messing with her sex drive?

Some women have sore nipples from when they conceive to when they give birth, small touch, na serious pain. The nipples go be like say trailer jam am. Na that same nipple man wan dey suck? Make the woman dey cry sake of say you wan suck brezz?

For that woman whose baby can't suck, she should go to the hospital, she probably has inverted nipples, nurses can use big string to pull it out for her.

Wahala for who no marry man wey get sense o.
Big wahala.
Well I don't know why you agitated........it doesn't warrant all this mannerless talk.

You can actually make your point without lousy talks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Romanoff(f): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Godoverevery:

Well I don't know why you agitated........it doesn't warrant all this mannerless talk.

You can actually make your point without lousy talks.

Mannerless talk cause I'm countering you?

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Angelacruz: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Too bad
Bombastically00:
he wants to force his wife for sex with that condition... Haba
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Bombastically00(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Angelacruz:
Too bad
wink
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by bdon123(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Idris5050:
Good evening nairalanders
My Pregnant wife don't want us to have sex, she is always saying she is tired and weak. She is 8 months pregnant now..and I remembered the doctor said I should be dropping the liquid twice a week...pls any Advice �
Bro am not understanding this poor liquid thing,where u learn that one?
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
If your post is true then you must try to listen to your wife. Women differ,there are some even to the last trimester they are still Hot and needy for sex. For others their libido go into comatose. Just let her be or you can give her MouthAction ( you must be a pro in it). When she is lubricating and secreting her fluids in large quantity and she is turned on very well,use spoon style to finish off. angry
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by revived: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Idris5050:
My Pregnant wife don't want us to have sex, she is always saying she is tired and weak. She is 8 months pregnant now..and I remembered the doctor said I should be dropping the liquid twice a week...pls any Advice �

Alaye abeg dae massage and pet that woman
It ain't easy at 8months
The deek might cause pains sliding into the pussssssssaaaaaay....

She needs pamper not banging
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Mrsimini(m): 1:10am On Nov 16, 2021
Reading comments on romance section is the best way to laugh and forget your sorrows for awhile. Kaiiii. I love nairaland. U go see nonsense and better people.
Op try understand your woman abeg, women different. I have a 4months son. Do u know that I bang my gf on Sunday afternoon finish, she deliver my son d next day evening. My girl was my type when she get belle, always Hot & sweet. Na she dey worry me I dey run. Wen I read about women for nairaland I laugh because I've got d best girl in the world. Yes na me disvirgin her & only me dey bang her till now. Bros let that woman be, she go give u wen she dey ok

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Ezmans: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Bombastically00:
Dropping Liquid kee u there
some people are mad
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Bigpapi: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2021
Idris5050:

Omo u get mind I
Ontop 8months belle ,god punish you

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kajaard: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2021
Idris5050:

Dropping the liquid twice a week cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Laurene: 7:26am On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:
Women dey marry nonsense sha.
Until you get married Sha.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Hayee(f): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Cowbell521:
Fake story. Fake gender. Fake lie. Believe this Idiot at ur peril
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm not going to take you serious because you said so grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by house10s: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:

Let him go and rape the wife, so that he won't sleep outside.

Just hear yourself.

You think it's easy to be pregnant?

Some women have low libido due to the crazy pregnancy hormones.

At 8 months, the woman is probably waddling like a penguin, sweaty and always exhausted. All she's probably doing is counting down to the day she will rest from pregnancy.

Na during that period women dey know if them open eyes marry or if na night market them see husband.

i dont think u ve been pregnant b4? have u?
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by ukaface(f): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:
Women dey marry nonsense sha.
swears
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by ukaface(f): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2021
This OP no get fear of God sha
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Romanoff(f): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2021
house10s:

i dont think u ve been pregnant b4? have u?

I'm a mother. You think I'm just saying nonsense?
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Romanoff(f): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2021
Laurene:
Until you get married Sha.

And who says I'm not married?
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by house10s: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2021
ukaface:
swears

see mouth, when he aviod u for 7 month n tells u u are preg n fat na u go still run come online say he made u feel unwanted.

b swearses der
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by ukaface(f): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2021
house10s:

see mouth, when he aviod u for 7 month n tells u u are preg n fat na u go still run come online say he made u feel unwanted.

b swearses der
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by house10s: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2021
ukaface:
undecided undecided undecided

i just dey tell u wat sup, no dey follow women n their mouth, nah them go still say sex when preg is nice n healthy double standard people
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Romanoff(f): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2021
house10s:

then ur husband fuk up, he no drill ur back hole well wen u dey misbehave

Na your mama no train you well, if not, you for no dey constitute nuisance for cyber space.

Nas your type them dey pick for night market.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by yetunsbay(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2021
You no even fear to pour akamu on the baby's head grin. Thunder fire op ballz
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Bombastically00(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2021
Ezmans:
some people are mad
aswear grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by wisdomkid: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Idris5050:

HOODLUM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid / How I Got My Girlfriend / How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.