Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me (6367 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Foodqueen(f): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2021
No be on top ground u de stand. U no fit drop ur liquid there
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Some people no get joy sha, someone that is as heavy as that. Must you have sex for that period of time.

Nigga even talk say him wan drop liquid. Na solid you suppose drop.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by delzbaba(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Idris fucky fucky.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by silibaba: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Idris5050:
Good evening nairalanders
My Pregnant wife don't want us to have sex, she is always saying she is tired and weak. She is 8 months pregnant now..and I remembered the doctor said I should be dropping the liquid twice a week...pls any Advice �

oga you bah need some rest.

liquid wetin? keep your liquid abeg.

you wife understand her body more than you do. pls stay clear.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by aimmoney9: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
EkehPraise:
So you still find a way to make her look like a bad wife for saying she's tired at 8th month of pregnancy?
Her biggie belle no even tire you
The way she dey push and manage herself no even tire you
You no get human conscience
No be you fuvck am till belle enter
You no Sabi say you suppose to dey pet and massage her because very soon she go deliver
You still come Nairaland come post the rubbish angry
Na amadioha go solder your anus for you angry
She's acting like that because they're rich if they were poor she would be the one begging him for the sex even in the ninth month
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by aimmoney9: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
silibaba:

oga you bah need some rest.

liquid wetin? keep your liquid abeg.

you wife understand her body more than you do. pls stay clear.
Stay clear Kee u dia na ur wife
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by aimmoney9: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:
Women dey marry nonsense sha.
Most men don't touch their wife anymore one's she is pregnant because they see her unattractive during that time and prefer to sleep with others during that time, this is the most intense time men cheat on their wives..
If ur man is on ur matter 24/7 when you are pregnant then just know he truly loves you no lies...Plus medically intercoursing with ur wife all through her pregnancy makes and helps in safe delivery of the baby...
He is a real man that knows what'sup...
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by silibaba: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
aimmoney9:

Stay clear Kee u dia na ur wife

abeg keep the liquid or use am drink pap.

your wife is not a sex slave biko.

this is the time you feature in church activities as per prayer for safe delivery.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by aimmoney9: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
silibaba:

abeg keep the liquid or use am drink pap.

your wife is not a sex slave biko.

this is the time you feature in church activities as per prayer for safe delivery.
Once you are married two become one her body is yours so is your body hers...most people jump into marriage without knowing anything about it..
Try indulging a man or woman that is hot, and dead in the mood to have sex about church activities and see if they will listen to you...
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by debbydams(f): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin grin
Bombastically00:
Dropping Liquid kee u there
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by debbydams(f): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
EagleEyes794:
Some people no get joy sha, someone that is as heavy as that. Must you have sex for that period of time.

Nigga even talk say him wan drop liquid. Na solid you suppose drop.
grin grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by okoroemeka(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
I had sex with my wife even till the 9th month.
It depends on her, if she said she is tired, massage her legs and back.
I believe is her first pregnancy just like my wife.

But all women are different. I know is not easy for u, forget that your doctor talk just bear with her.

And when she deliver, allow her up to 3 or 4 months before u have sex with her
3-4 months !!! Some women will fvck you and give birth the next day,in one week they are stroking your dick again
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by slimjohn2k5: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
okoroemeka:
3-4 months !!! Some women will fvck you and give birth the next day,in one week they are stroking your dick again

Like I said, it depends on her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. / Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) / You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.