Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? (6857 Views)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by aminalib(f): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2011
agitator:

it's better than the tummy that requires a special belt to keep it in check. grin grin grin

yea it is better than that rubberband u have to put around ur penis to inflate it grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by 190: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2011
aminalib:

yea it is better than that rubberband u have to put around your manliness to inflate it grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2011
Amina, good to see you. Long time no see.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by aminalib(f): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Amina, good to see you. Long time no see.

hey girl, how have you been? been around, started summer classes and with work and being busy on weekends,
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by agitator: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2011
aminalib:

yea it is better than that rubberband u have to put around your manliness to inflate it grin grin grin grin

who told you rubber band inflates manliness? Anyway after seeing that tummy the last time we met, i wouldn't have wished it for any sane man. unfortunately, 190 was drooling over you, so it was a perfect gift.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by 190: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
agitator:

who told you rubber band inflates manliness? Anyway after seeing that tummy the last time we met, i wouldn't have wished it for any sane man. unfortunately, 190 was drooling over you, so it was a perfect gift.

shocked shocked  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  angry angry
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
aminalib:

hey girl, how have you been? been around, started summer classes and with work and being busy on weekends,
Been busy on the weekends doing what eh? grin grin Just kidding wink Good to see again.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by aminalib(f): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Been busy on the weekends doing what eh? grin grin Just kidding wink Good to see again.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by enomakos(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
i fear o
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 10, 2012
190: Young men ask

Why are women always un/in-secured and suspicious of other women around their man  angry

Im going to speak on behalf of myself as a Woman..I Love my Partner very much..he knows what im like and accepts me for me..vice versa.Now he knows im the Jealous type..and I dont have a Problem him having female friends..but if that Chika crosses the line..and trust me I know what women are like its not hard to pick up the signs..Befor I deal to my Man I will tell her straight to back off my Man!..I wont let No Bitch!Mess with my family.
Re: Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? by drnoel: 5:07pm On May 10, 2012
Acidosis: Beautiful ladies don't do that! They are too blessed to be stressed.

its the beaufiful ones that are even more stressed and insecure with their own gender. Believe me I know..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies / Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts / She Lied To Me That She Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.