Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel (40889 Views)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Cloud007: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
CNN will soon make an headline

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Mchawi(f): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Where is the vulture griller and his cohorts?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by CSTRR: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
This is enough to make apc lose elections in 2023.

But this is Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by emmyN(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:
According to the following excerpt from the report of the Lagos #EndSARS Judicial panel, the Lekki Shooting of October, 20, 2020 was a massacre.

Mynd44, pocohantas, madridguy, y'all got your report.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Caseless: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
iwaeda:

Atleast I have seen atleast 5 name with deceased against their names. Please what do you gain defending evil?
have I defended evil by just asking?
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by deji17: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:

See my latest thread which contains a link to the entire report.

What are the names of those who died? What did they die of? Military ammunition , local Dane gun or crowd stampede? The report does not provide these answers. We should base our information on facts, evidence and not emotion / bias.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by xelly: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
When we call Buhari a Terrorist, it is not out of hate or mistake. It is because of stuff like this.

Where has such happened and the president stay put?

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by iwaeda: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Caseless:
have I defended evil by just asking?

You can see for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by wonder233: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
You spoke my mind:
OP Names of victims please. Massacre means they were many, right? So can we at least have some names? Where are their families, they should come out. At least, nobody can say they are afraid or threatened,
cos this is govt investigation panel. I need hard evidence. Don't just say "victims" , give names!!!
Farnesyl1989:
Headline and content are two parallel lines!! Content is telling us the Merriam Webster version of massacre!! Op you can do better! If anyone ask you to mention just at least one person who died, you'll be ranting!!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by aribisala0(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
deji17:

What are the names of those who died? What did they die of? Military ammunition , local Dane gun or crowd stampede? The report does not provide these answers. We should base our information on facts, evidence and not emotion / bias.
Have you seen and read the report?
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by plaindealer: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
I see the definition of massacre and insinuation that people were killed, but there's still no evidence or any kind of evidence of massacre, autopsies and records of the dead, who and what killed them, where and how, also their identities and dispositions.

Are these facts in the report also, if so, please direct us to the relevant parts, if not, defining massacre sounds more like a waste of time and resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by deji17: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
aribisala0:

Have you seen and read the report?

I have seen the list but no forensic report to substantiate if they died from military riffle.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by aribisala0(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
deji17:

I have seen the list but no forensic report to substantiate if they died from military riffle.
You did not answer the question
"THE LIST" what list?
Has the report been released?

You do not sound as objective as you are pretending to be

Let us wait for the report to be released
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by christistruth01: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
deji17:

7 Deceased Persons were listed but there was a report of over 70 fatalities that night

Of the 7 listed Questions are still hanging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by deji17: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
christistruth01:

7 Deceased Persons were listed but there was a report of over 70 fatalities that night

Of the 7 listed Questions are still hanging

Do they have families and friends that can corroborate that they died at Lekki?
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by deji17: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
aribisala0:
You did not answer the question
"THE LIST" what list?
Has the report been released?

You do not sound as objective as you are pretending to be

Let us wait for the report to be released

Don't be judgemental. Seun replied and refer me to the reports. There are other headlines that shows the list of casualty at LTG.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by aribisala0(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
deji17:

Do they have families and friends that can corroborate that they died at Lekki?
Corroborate to whom? To you?
I would like to believe that was the job of the panel .Let us wait and read the report then we can scrutinize their methodology

At this stage that question is almost intelligent
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by deji17: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
aribisala0:
Corroborate to whom? To you?
I would like to believe that was the job of the panel .Let us wait and read the report then we can scrutinize their methodology

At this stage that question is almost intelligent

I am done replying you. Have a good life.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by aribisala0(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
deji17:

Don't be judgemental. Seun replied and refer me to the reports. There are other headlines that shows the list of casualty at LTG.
Let us wait for the official report or was he part of the panel

It is rich coming from you telling me not to be judgmental

The panel was made up of very senior and experienced jurists and lawyers
We owe them the courtesy of reading the report rather than hyperventilating like an Aba made kerosene powered kettle

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by aribisala0(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
deji17:

Have a good life.
That is not in your gift

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
It was a movie not a massacre not one parent with a newspaper tribute to a fallen child or even a school …gotta be special
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
God bless DJ switch

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by CaptainFM1: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Sanwoolu’s 2nd term is a goner

You mean the same governor that constituted the enquiry and made the report available to the public? This in itself is a political mileage for him and the APC. They will highlight this as a positive development in their campaign.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues has been put to shame

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by adaksbullet: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oppy2k2:

Ogbeni, if na joke stop this, I don't want to laugh, u know people died. Type in your native language next time.
bus, are u known me? are mine looked like an comedy too you on ur face? undecided undecided peoples his die nd u are whant too laughed what is funnied too u that his whant too maked you laugh shocked shocked
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by blacknoir: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Friend22:

Educated people reasoning like simpletons.
I am ashamed I am sharing the same space with folks like you guys.

Why are we not seeing names in thus day of technology and easy tracking.

You simply can't understand what I mean, I am not saying that the perpetrators can't be caught. All I am saying is innocent lives are wasted in this country, a lot of blood has been spelt all over and the government is not concerned abt catching the people responsible. Even the herders/bandits that have been slaughtering people can be caught easily with drone technology even if they run into thick Forrest u can still track them via thermal.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by mindtricks: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:
According to the following excerpt from the report of the Lagos #EndSARS Judicial panel, the Lekki Shooting of October, 20, 2020 was a massacre.

Not news.
If you know, you know.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by mindtricks: 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
blacknoir:

You simply can't understand what I mean, I am not saying that the perpetrators can't be caught. All I am saying is innocent lives are wasted in this country, a lot of blood has been spelt all over and the government is not concerned abt catching the people responsible. Even the herders/bandits that have been slaughtering people can be caught easily with drone technology even if they run into thick Forrest u can still track them via thermal.

Save your breathe friend, in naija everything, every single thing is rocket science.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Benbellamor: 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
deji17:

you are pained...will you sleep this night? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
SATANlST:
let their families come out and talk.
no one died
Satan is in trouble

so that lair Muhammed will slaughter them too

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cloud007:
CNN will soon make an headline
helinues oooooo
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by aribisala0(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government / FG Declares May 2nd, 3rd As Public Holidays / Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.