Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel (40876 Views)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Everyone that joined hands in making us doubt our sanity regarding the Lekki Massacre, God will destroy you!
#EndSARS

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by luizpippo(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Farnesyl1989:
Headline and content are two parallel lines!! Content is telling us the Merriam Webster version of massacre!! Op you can do better! If anyone ask you to mention just at least one person who died, you'll be ranting!!

Abi.

The army wasn't even at the toll gate therefore they was no shooting.

Since you want to be stupid, lemme give you more stupid points.

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Theunbothered: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
I just wanted them to admit it.

Now devils who claimed nothing happened won't have anywhere to hide.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Theunbothered: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Farnesyl1989:
Headline and content are two parallel lines!! Content is telling us the Merriam Webster version of massacre!! Op you can do better! If anyone ask you to mention just at least one person who died, you'll be ranting!!
luizpippo:

Abi.

The army wasn't even at the toll gate therefore they was no shooting.
Daft mumus who can't read.

Give up this stupid game and admit you are bloodthirsty demons!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by favour32(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na bad things go dey happen to lie Mohammed and his cohorts for nairaland as dem kill endsars youths.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by poiZon: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:
According to the following excerpt from the report of the Lagos #EndSARS Judicial panel, the Lekki Shooting of October, 20, 2020 was a massacre.

Lai mohd believes before u tag it massacre, 1000people must be involved..

Wicked, senile old witch

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Lamasta(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
It will never end well for all the actors involved in that massacre of innocent Nigerians
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Lamasta(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Farnesyl1989:
Na oga Seun you dey talk to

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by blacknoir: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
after4:
We know nothing will be done, but at least their will be an official document which will be a reference to the evil that happened last year.

Some of these blood shed are the reasons nigeria no go ever better. Very useless corntree
That's exactly what I told some1. I said the reason we are not progressing is because a lot of blood has been shed without executing justice to the perpetrators

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Apc took the have taken everything negative too far.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Louincossy: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
So they finally accepted.

Let it not be that this acceptance is politically motivated cos of 2023 or because they can't wait to continue collecting toll fee. Let be that this acceptance is coming from a true conviction of what actually happened.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by moneyissweet(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Did you hear any Tollgate massacre in those states u mentioned, abi u dey high on south West weed?

blamingthedevil:
Are other States not submitting their reports?
Edo
Anambra
Kaduna
Kano
Oyo
Adamawa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Benue
Enugu
etc

Are their governments also irresponsible?

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by poiZon: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Are other States not submitting their reports?
Edo
Anambra
Kaduna
Kano
Oyo
Adamawa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Benue
Enugu
etc

Are their governments also irresponsible?
Is there lekki toll gate in those states?

What happened all over Nigeria was because of the incidence of 20/10/20..
It triggered widespread violence, looting and destruction in the entire country.

The protest was peaceful all thru the nation until tinubu/sanwolu deployed soldiers to kill innocent and peaceful protesters.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Toks2008(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:
According to the following excerpt from the report of the Lagos #EndSARS Judicial panel, the Lekki Shooting of October, 20, 2020 was a massacre.

This is a misleading caption.

They never sad it was a massacre.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Friend22(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
iwaeda:

We knew, but some people wanted to cover up.
Truth is ever constant!.
The second day LAWMA went to clean the place despite curfew.

Whuch massacre?

You guys keep churning out lies which you think nobody can challenge!

I want you people to name name of those massacred?
Your lies are just too irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by deji17: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
The story no get source?
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Seun(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
deji17:
The story no get source?
See my latest thread which contains a link to the entire report.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Friend22(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
blacknoir:

That's exactly what I told some1. I said the reason we are not progressing is because a lot of blood has been shed without executing justice to the perpetrators

Educated people reasoning like simpletons.
I am ashamed I am sharing the same space with folks like you guys.

Why are we not seeing names in thus day of technology and easy tracking.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Oppy2k2: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
adaksbullet:
final, d true his out undecided

too does bastad that his said they are no kill anybodies on lekki epe way told gate on 20 10 2020, her u haved shames now?? undecided undecided set of stupid peoples

mine own his, who other the LEKKI mascarra? ? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Ogbeni, if na joke stop this, I don't want to laugh, u know people died. Type in your native language next time.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by specialmati(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
cool cool cool some asshole said its was audio
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Yonsxp: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tallesty1:
The heartless zombified brainless people that said there was no massacre should burry their faces in shame.

In a sane clime, the moderator who was among those that claimed nobody died should be suspended indefinitely.

How a sane person would believe that the always trigger happy Nigeria soldier will go to such a place as Lekki Toll Gate that day and not shoot anyone is shocking.

Like, these are people we know. We have heard things they do. We have seen them do things.

There are few reason people join the military.

For some, it's a family trade.
For some, it's because of their joblessness.
For some it's because they love to serve.
For some, they just need legal means to kill people.
Many Nigeria soldiers are in the last category.

So anyone who tells you that our military men will go to Lekki and not kill anyone also fall in the last group even though he/she is not serving yet.

They're all bloodsucking demons.

Do they have shame? Those brainless zombies are shameless.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by luizpippo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Theunbothered:

Daft mumus who can't read.

Give up this stupid game and admit you are bloodthirsty demons!

See this man dey insult me, I am only making him see his foolishness and you dey insult me?

Lemme go and modify o
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by chloride6: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Osewa Omo ni e

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Friend22(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
Everyone that joined hands in making us doubt our sanity regarding the Lekki Massacre, God will destroy you!
#EndSARS

Who's this simpleton!

Did you read the content. People like you can easily be killed .
You know why?
You pay more attention to headline than content.

Mention at least five names of people who were killed in the massacre.

Your lies will eventually destroy you all.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by petitejolie(f): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Sanwoolu’s 2nd term is a goner
in the first place , the plan is for him to only complete ambode's tenure sef
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Caseless: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Sanwoolu’s 2nd term is a goner
I doubt if this excerpt is from that report. There's no way they'll allow the panel to put this out. Remember, they said no victim came out to testify.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by iwaeda: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Friend22:

Whuch massacre?

You guys keep churning out lies which you think nobody can challenge!

I want you people to name name of those massacred?
Your lies are just too irritating.

Go and read the report. For your info lies can never covered truth!

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Theunbothered: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
luizpippo:

See this man dey insult me, I am only making him see his foolishness and you dey insult me?

Lemme go and modify o

Sorry for the error oh.

Anything resembling BMC I dey dish out gbas gbos. grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Caseless: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Friend22:

Who's this simpleton!

Did you read the content. People like you can easily be killed .
You know why?
You pay more attention to headline than content.

Mention at least five names of people who were killed in the massacre.

Your lies will eventually destroy you all.
There's no way that panel would come up with a report like this without names of those actually killed on that unfortunate day. Rinu that was drafted into the panel to represent the youths also jettison that assignment and ran away - she's the one to give the names of those shot that unfortunate night.

I won't even take this excerpt seriously until I read the entire report. This is fake news.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by Caseless: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
iwaeda:

Go and read the report. For your info lies can never covered truth!
have you read it?
Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by yetunsbay(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
SATANlST:
let their families come out and talk.
no one died
ur moniker speaks volume

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Shooting Was A Massacre - Lagos #EndSARS Panel by iwaeda: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Caseless:
have you read it?

Atleast I have seen atleast 5 name with deceased against their names. Please what do you gain defending evil?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught With Dynamites At A Politician's House In Rivers State (Video) / Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid / 2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.