Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! (40354 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by eskorelvis: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2021
MisterKennedy:

What does it mean to serve a girl breakfast? It is really an idiom or a Nigerian idiom?

It means heart break

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Godada(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2021
MisterKennedy:

What does it mean to serve a girl breakfast? It is really an idiom or a Nigerian idiom?

It means heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Wayne1994(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2021
Oya talk tru na under 11 she b ba. angry grin angry I go use bottle draw sense for u at last
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by jaiyeorie: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dPTOXpY9Bw
Anita Brows Adetoye - eggs sausage sandwich Breakfast is served
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Tezzi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Abeg wetin be breakfast cos I know say Nobi breakfastbreakfast
Znation:
i always serve her everyday.. Including today!
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by grandstar(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Znation
It's not right for her to take things from her moms shop without paying. Be principled about it. Your integrity now would pay off one day.

Educate her of the risk. Let her know some bad guys would date only for the privilege of rmgetting free stuff and laughing behind her back.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by MisterKennedy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Godada:

It means heartbreak.
ok thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by MisterKennedy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
eskorelvis:

It means heart break
OK thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Thazard(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
;grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by geunik(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
swarley75:
I don't know what a man wants in a relationship, you see a girl spending on you, you are complaining. when you jam a hungry girl na you go still run come nairaland com complain again.
She is not spending on him from the work of her hands but stolen funds. It is right the guy reject the offer
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Twoclans(f): 8:29pm On May 01, 2022
Abfinest007:
U be thief na .thief still dey need advice.she is stealing from her mom to give to you and you are happy

The next topic I'm expecting from is" how my girlfriend's mom arrested me

Your prediction has come to pass,the girlfriends mum is looking for him with police angryHe graduated to receiving 250,000 into his account from the girl.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Newman20(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2022
Abfinest007:
U be thief na .thief still dey need advice.she is stealing from her mom to give to you and you are happy

It came to pass ooo. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by baretalk: 10:27pm On May 01, 2022
How much is the entire shop worth?

No wreck the woman o, get sense. Those saying you are lucky, are just young broke boys... it's a trap.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by eldoradoxx: 9:12am On May 02, 2022
Abfinest007:

Come oooh, Prophet Odumeje, e don happen as you prophesied oooh

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Alexaonfleek: 9:43am On May 02, 2022
Abfinest007:

This comment aged well....lmao!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by SUTEMCOLTD: 9:52am On May 02, 2022
Abfinest007:

You were right. Now the police is searching for him

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Teespice(f): 9:55am On May 02, 2022
Abfinest007:

Your prophecy has come to pass.

Twale baba.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Winters23: 10:17am On May 02, 2022
Abfinest007:

He's currently on the run

Police is looking for him

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Stephenlord(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2022
Abfinest007:

And it happened finally
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Stephenlord(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2022
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Mennnnnnnn,for Christ sake,this is bad undecided

Well,op,it's just a matter of time before everything go cast,and her Mom go get to know how massively her thieving daughter don make her lost because she's blindly in love.....And then,the momsy go come mount your dormot with Police.......After she don arrest you finish,hope you no go rush come nairaland come solicit for help cha undecided

Na wetin dey sweet man for body still dey kill am lipsrsealed

angry angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by jahlove4jah: 11:01am On May 02, 2022
Abfinest007:

You predicted this
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nobody: 11:23am On May 02, 2022
Abfinest007:

You’ll make a good prophet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by ThatsONYI: 2:00pm On May 02, 2022
Abfinest007:

shocked

This aged well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by jamesbridget13(f): 2:37pm On May 02, 2022
Best wishes to you op in kuje grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by GodisFirst: 3:02pm On May 02, 2022
E done happen, I no tell you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.