Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! (40330 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Itohanmiwa: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na so disrespect take dey start

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by benuejosh: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thievery
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
What advice do you need? If you think it’s wrong then stop collecting na. Ole.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by debbydams(f): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

She's spending so much on me, and i think i need advice.

I thought i was a lucky man b4, but the thing is too much 4 me.

nairalanders, What should i do?
lol.. orisirisi
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Note: most of the things she gives me, she bring it without me asking for it. And if i try to reject them, she starts to think that i'm trying to give her space, i'm seeing someone else or i don't love her anymore.. Thats why i need advice, because i don't want to loose her by rejecting what she brings for me.
Try to advice her to reduce what she brings for you so that how mom shop doesn't fall

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by nkemoma(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
One DAy you will pay...
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by etibaba(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
What kind of help do you need exactly? You Girlfriend is a thief and you are Aiding and abetting in the crime.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by casppyjay: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

watch honest thief by liam neeson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by fourboys: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
If na boy dey do this kind thing wey go say na normal thing.... Naija boys dey really suffer for girls head embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by generalwo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
If you want your life to make sense, return every single thing you have stolen from that poor woman..... If not, your own children will steal from you to dash outsiders.... Both u and your gf are vagabonds and the earlier you retrace your steps, the better for u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by hustla(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Ment dey worry you

Do right by her too

fInish
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Hayee(f): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Such girl are very difficult to find.. Make sure u hold her tight..
Afterall, is not a crime for a girl to spend on her boyfriend.
he will still dump her for a shameless gold digger cheesy cheesy
You think Nigerian men like good women cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by pickatyoubackup: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na mumu girlfriend be her, and u r a wicked boyfriend, that want to ruin some ones business
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Maj196(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
She's definitely a minor. She will collect everything back when she get sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hustle hard, so you don’t disappoint when she is gonna need you.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by djslimprick(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Please give me her num. Let me thank her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by geunik(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:
You will still serve her breakfast.

Abi?
Una go say Nigerian girls no sabi love, this one done love you sotey she done turn Robin hood, thieving from her privileged mum to give to you the less privileged, you still come here dey complain.

Which advice you dey find gan gan?

If you no want make she dey thief give you, tell her make she stop na.
That shows many men have conscience
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by popefuse(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wetin go pain me na say if u no marry her
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Jorge91: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

You are the only one that can stop her, her mum’s business is crippling, you should collect from her but make it once in a while, if that woman finds out you might end up being locked up.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by ruggedtimi(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

when the shop wreck ready to return every
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Mysticwebb: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
My advice is, while you are collecting stolen money and goods be saving up for your bail and legal fee against when her mother will catch her. She will surely be caught one day and you will be arrested as an accomplice.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
i always serve her everyday.. Including today!
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by swarley75(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
I don't know what a man wants in a relationship, you see a girl spending on you, you are complaining. when you jam a hungry girl na you go still run come nairaland com complain again.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
This guy na f00l angry

He deserves Jezebel and Delilah

....meanwhile, lemme just behave like this tales by moonlight is real angry
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by seyz91(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy
Iyaebe:
Very stupid girl,instead of her to be collecting from you and adding to her mom's sale she's busy running her mom down. Foolish girl
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Bnladan(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
You are a thief.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by TYglobal: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
And after everything, you'll lie to her, deceive her and cheat on her. You men don't deserve any good girl.
Jorge91:
You are the only one that can stop her, her mum’s business is crippling, you should collect from her but make it once in a while, if that woman finds out you might end up being locked up.
If the girl is 18 and above nko? I doubt if Znation will be locked up
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Toluwanise247(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Enjoy your life
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Bamzyriches451: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hehehehe
Op enjoy yourself na God give you, nor allow nairaland people spoil your mind for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Obynopositive: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
ode.... wetin u wan hear again....mtcheew embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Johel(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Don't be a failure...Pvssy...E go clear for your eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.