Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! (40320 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emma No worry them go soon break egg for your matter... continue
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by adedayoa2(f): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
And too much profit no dey on top provisions, abeg reduce collecting make her mama no go bankrupt.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by seyz91(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Mennnnnnnn,for Christ sake,this is bad undecided

Well,op,it's just a matter of time before everything go cast,and her Mom go get to know how massively her thieving daughter don make her lost because she's blindly in love.....And then,the momsy go come mount your dormot with Police.......After she don arrest you finish,hope you no go rush come nairaland come solicit for help cha undecided

Na wetin dey sweet man for body still dey kill am lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by phorget(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
richeeyo:

Maybe the guy is struggling
Not every girl is in the same tax collection business as you

A struggling niggar should forget about woman and face his struggles, don't know why niggars would want to combine hustle with woman how will such niggar grow?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by seyz91(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy
azraeljaheel:
In need of a girl around ifo her mum must own a buka

age 20-65
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by tradepunter: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
That girl is a keeper, men she loves you..

Just sit her down and let her know such actions would ruin her mother's business in a long run..which would affect her directly, because her mum won't be able to contribute the little she can in taking care of her and her siblings.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by KosiGee(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

She's spending so much on me, and i think i need advice.

I thought i was a lucky man b4, but the thing is too much 4 me.

nairalanders, What should i do?

She is very foolish. She is working hard to bankrupt and ruin her mum and you are helping her.

You should be arrested for encouraging and receiving stolen goods. Both of you are thieves.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by HopeAlive16(f): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:
You will still serve her breakfast.

Abi?
Una go say Nigerian girls no sabi love, this one done love you sotey she done turn Robin hood, thieving from her privileged mum to give to you the less privileged, you still come here dey complain.

Which advice you dey find gan gan?

If you no want make she dey thief give you, tell her make she stop na.
Chai!... you get mouth grin

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by seyz91(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy
Godada:

Everyone has spoken their mind.

That's fine.

Znation, Between you and I, what's your plan for this girl?

You better not serve her breakfast or else Amadioha will bloke your penìs.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by adedayoa2(f): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Note: most of the things she gives me, she bring it without me asking for it. And if i try to reject them, she starts to think that i'm trying to give her space, i'm seeing someone else or i don't love her anymore.. Thats why i need advice, because i don't want to loose her by rejecting what she brings for me.
tell her you'd be forced to break up with her If she doesn't stop stealing on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by preacherz: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
And not every guy is in the same leech business as you and op.If he's struggling let him remain single and concentrate more on his struggles and not to leech on somebody's daughter and helping her run her mother's business down.

Stop taking life too seriously
Nobody gets poor by giving.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by JONSYN7154: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

What to do? Just marry ASAP. Her type are hard to find
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by andresia(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
You will soon be arrested. Keep conniving with the senseless girl to be stealing her mum's goods and money for your consumption

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Oyerinde16(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Let me advice you, cos I was once in your shoes, mine after dashing me money and things, she saved money up to 150k then with me and I still squandered it..

Back to the matter, if genuinely you don't have, take moderately, do not misuse the opportunity, God no de provide for man pass lidat.

Love her well and don't be a snitch, stop collecting if you are no longer or are not interested in the relationship anymore, don't maga the babe, you are by this justified as a perfect gentle man...

You see all those bitxhes insulting you for collecting and saying its a mans responsibility to always give and provide, they have one name gold diggers / leeches. Don't listen to them only broke ass bitxhes want you to always provide, they don't mind where you get the cash all they want is keep bringing to fund their lifestyle and all they have to offer is a public gussy...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Jorge91: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Note: most of the things she gives me, she bring it without me asking for it. And if i try to reject them, she starts to think that i'm trying to give her space, i'm seeing someone else or i don't love her anymore.. Thats why i need advice, because i don't want to loose her by rejecting what she brings for me.
leave your girl first, think of what her mom and nigerian police will do to you when they find out, only your bailing would pay for everything u have eaten in that store.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
You're taking advantage of an innocent girl who has the movie type of love called infatuation. Naso my cousin go dash one boy laptop that year she collect resetting slap.

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Dude u go soon put urself for serious problem
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Fiscus105(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:
You will still serve her breakfast.

Abi?
Una go say Nigerian girls no sabi love, this one done love you sotey she done turn Robin hood, thieving from her privileged mum to give to you the less privileged, you still come here dey complain.

Which advice you dey find gan gan?

If you no want make she dey thief give you, tell her make she stop na.

Thre are some ladies who use their money to buy love from guys who don't send them
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by marsup: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Continue, until her mom notices and you spend your ass in detention for two weeks. You have the power to stop what is happening and you are here asking for advice.
In the court of law you are a thief. Don't ruin the womans' business.
Furthermore, it is when you jilt the girl, you will know what you have really gotten yourself into.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by tradepunter: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
phorget:

A struggling niggar should forget about woman and face his struggles, don't know why niggars would want to combine hustle with woman how will such niggar grow?

If he's focused he can balance both... We have been there, money done come now but to find woman with sense is difficult.

Because it's a builder you want, not a spender... So forget all those talk about when you make money women go come... That's a yahoo mindset...

A wrong woman can ruin all you have built over the years in a single day.

If I had known I would maintained relationship with some chicks back then when I know say get Brain...

Hustling drives many people to the background, they won't understand why and to you, you just dy go with your flow.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
You want to run her mama shop down all in the name of love.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by advanceDNA: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Your egungun don nearly dance reach police station.Your matter go soon cast.....

Just do mistake offend that girl....
You go hear how she go tell her mama say you hypnotize am collect all the stuffs from their shop

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Misteeq1(f): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Be a man, reject it or insist on paying for it.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Romanoff(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

Now I'm not even sure if this is pidgin or...

It's correct grammar.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by poweredcom(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dis kind relationship de sweet but must tell u

D gal na small pikin de do am

If she wanna give u..let it be from her own salary ..she is there stealing from her min store to give u

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Romanoff(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
HopeAlive16:

Chai!... you get mouth grin

Toh, I no now how else to handle the matter na.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by ETIIKO: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
You will pay for all the items during your traditional marriage. Take note

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Babastrong(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
If you betray her trust, only gods know what disaster awaiting you in the nearest future.
but if you really love her, nothing bad when she's capable to help you but not in an extravagant ways.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Exkandayee(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
I swear same thing dey happen my side laidis, eget this 20 year old I dey talk to,her mum get big restaurant for owerri here,omo na there I dey eat dinner,she arrange presidential soup for me every night with full chicken,Mr op ,e no easy, enjoy while it last, these girls are hard to find, and if you check, the kind girls weh dey do This no dey look other guy's whenever they are dating,na one one woman, please op hold her right, she's good,and sometimes buy small small things for her, like nah ehhh,I fit go market square,buy vanilla ice cream for her to other stuff to make her happy, but na me deh chop her pass plus cuntus join,esweet maguy.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Munzy14(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

You are walking into path of destruction.....She is simply a thief...Stealing from her mom to feed you.. lipsrsealed

If you are up to 25yrs, I pity you as a man.. undecided

Na same nonsense made my cousin end up with one crook like that...A whole custom officer. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by geezynoni: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
I have nothing to say.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by frbona: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
richeeyo:

Maybe the guy is struggling
Not every girl is in the same tax collection business as you
Christ!!!! shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.