Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! (40322 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Truvelisback(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Godbless3:

Read again. He said if her mum is in the shop and he brings out #500 to pay 4 what he bought that his girlfriend will even give change of 2000k and as him to go.
Meaning extra #1500 will be added to his #500 as change.
No, no,no. This love is getting out of hand. Then the guy just have to stop it. He needs to tell her that he is content. I know she is doing this out of love, because Naija ladies rarely do this except they love the guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by benuejosh: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
JONSYN7154:
What to do? Just marry ASAP. Her type are hard to find
grin grin grin Make she the loot the bring am abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Ladele07(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=Znation post=107672236]Hello nairalanders

I pray you use your head well and don't disappoint her because if you do and she swears for you, only God will save you from the curses o.
My 2 kobo sense for you!
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by grandee4u(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Young Man, nip it at the bud... urgently!!!
There is a clear case of having a guilty conscience perhaps because you don't love her with the same measure ..... reason for your unstable state of mind...
Be Nice And Be Wise
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by xamodans: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
This isn't a good question you have asked, but however, I will advise. You know quite alright that what she's doing isn't right so why are you still collecting from her? Discourage her stealings, cause if the mum gets to know, that relationship is as good as gone, cause you will forever be seen as an irresponsible guy. Face what you do, manage what you earn and work harder, e go pure last Las.

Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

She's spending so much on me, and i think i need advice.

I thought i was a lucky man b4, but the thing is too much 4 me.

nairalanders, What should i do?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by neonly: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
richeeyo:

Maybe the guy is struggling
Not every girl is in the same tax collection business as you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by cedricksly: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

you are a thief and nothing more... Naive girl bringing down her mothers shop for you gradually and you do not reject, knowing very well that this act would eat Into the business profit and eventually the capital, when she finally pack enter house as a result of no capital to continue the business I hope your devilish conscience allow you sleep at night.... You are just using the girl for your selfish benefit and e no go better for you like this...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Akerele44(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
If u aren't OK with d way she's giving u things frm her mum shop...don't go there to buy things again just send one of ur junior brodas in the street to go buy it for u.. concerning u bin broke atimes dat's is normal..u can just tell her u are hungry or broke maybe 2 or four times in a month...you are a man..u would b caught one day if u keep on going to her shop

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by hardon1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
If you both are 17 or less, then its understandable

But if you two are mature adults, it means your prick is doing aa good job on her. However, you have to think of ways of curtailing it soon, else it will being you shame and insult soon when her eye don clear
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by stayclearofme: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Very stupid girl,instead of her to be collecting from you and adding to her mom's sales she's busy running her mom down. Foolish girl
All your comments especially when it comes to men are always rude and with bitterness. The girl might not be doing what is right but do you know the guy's situation? Not everybody will be mean and always collect from men like you as if men are your ATM! You always sound like olosho..
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by colestephan86: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

She is running down her mum's biz for you. When you chop the shop finish you will pay

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by JONSYN7154: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:
grin grin grin Make she the loot the bring am abi?
I said marry not girlfriend her.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by stayclearofme: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
richeeyo:

Maybe the guy is struggling
Not every girl is in the same tax collection business as you
Don't mind her, see the way she is sounding like olosho!
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by assent: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

You think it is too much, yet you still call her when you are hungry. If you really think she is doing too much, you won't let her know about your hunger, but you will go and work with your hands instead of being a uselss liability to the poor girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by stayclearofme: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
And not every guy is in the same leech business as you and op.If he's struggling let him remain single and concentrate more on his struggles and not to leech on somebody's daughter and helping her run her mother's business down.
Always comprehend when you read! The OP is not comfortable with the situation that is why he his seeking for help and advice.... You bitter Soul.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by walkingshadow911: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Notyourtype:
Your condition is the dream of everyman, forget what people will say o.. Let me tell you: it is good for your girlfriend to be spending on you these days o.. No let anybody on nairaland decieve u

this is how a teenage girl first time lovey use to be,until the boy dump her . she get disappointed and join the urgent 2k geng.
qui sera sera
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Jamersirwin1971: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
This your story just made me to remember one girl I buy wanche rice from . I would buy food of 700 naira , would give her 1k . She would give me 700 naira change . She does this everytime I go there . I hardly even know her . So I discussed about it to a friend and he said I was lucky and maybe she likes me .

In response I told my friend she’s is married and a Muslim . So there was no way she could like me . I had to stop going to buy food from her place . After two months patronizing her
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by benuejosh: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
JONSYN7154:
I said marry not girlfriend her.
it doesn't change the fact that she will still do same.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Hayee(f): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
wonderr:
She's only investing that gender gives nothing for free
you sef know cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whalai op mumu gan cheesy cheesy grin
Vex her first and see yourself in prison tongue tongue
Why?, because she can lie that you stole her mum goods with evidence or not all she needs to do is form pity face cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by JONSYN7154: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:
it doesn't change the fact that she will still do same.
guy ladies like her are scares. Let him marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Tobey001: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
I am currently recruiting academic writer
If you know you can write good content please chat me up on 08135778687
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by benuejosh: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
JONSYN7154:
guy ladies like her are scares. Let him marry her.
Nice one. Make she come the steal my own the give people outside abi? I no do!
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by taibod: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

���
It's very simple just sit her down and tell her the way she's giving stuffs is too much she should limit it.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Karnice600: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
It's okay.
Just tell her to stop it. If she asks why, tell her you need to grow.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by DMCY: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:
You will still serve her breakfast.

Abi?
Una go say Nigerian girls no sabi love, this one done love you sotey she done turn Robin hood, thieving from her privileged mum to give to you the less privileged, you still come here dey complain.

Which advice you dey find gan gan?

If you no want make she dey thief give you, tell her make she stop na.

That ROBINHOOD part got me cracking so hard..

I hope @op doesn’t break that lady’s fragile heart
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Akpez13: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Guy I will be straight with you, stop this nonsense, collecting from her because it's her mum business is bad, in short very bad.
Instead don't buy from her but rather her mum. Stop leaching on her mother's business and say it's love, you should actually be the one giving but if you don't have don't exploit some naive girls stupidity. Have seen a case like yours later the woman's business fell because of her daughter's stupidity.and that story long but the guy involved in this case never for once took advantage of the girls stupidity but even tried to uplift them in their time of need

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Enzo1: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
From your comments most people will know you're just a bitter soul. I'm sure you dey receive gbola from one guy steady but chose to be unfortunate with the gender. Na attention seeker u just be. When it comes to negative news about ladies u will be quite. You're just a sick sadist. Why can't u just give advice without insulting.
Iyaebe:
And not every guy is in the same leech business as you and op.If he's struggling let him remain single and concentrate more on his struggles and not to leech on somebody's daughter and helping her run her mother's business down.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Judd007: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ok stop buying things from the store na, and don’t call her that you are hungry, you are not supposed to call your bae and say you are hungry na, take am easy ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by lomprico(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

gold digger! d day u will break her heart eh!
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Born2Breed(f): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
It's a turn by turn something.

One day your wife will own a shop and your daughter will use the profit to feed a boy. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

You do not love that poor girl. You're a thief and a user!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.