Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) (58229 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) / Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
ajumma:

afonja mental what's your problem?

"I believe there's no blablabla" dey him profile
Na dem grin

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Susily(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
treatise:
When are they acquitting her because the drama is tilting toward acquittal?

No it's not...... she's gonna spend a very long time in prison

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:
She's quite tall. My love for tall girls though...

She walks graciously as well. Maybe this was what the billionaire was crazy about, cos facially? She's just average.

But I seriously don't know why they are treating this girl like this...

Why must she be on handcuffs? she only murdered someone. It's not that serious.
Ogheneme bikwo o!!!! Murder isn't that serious? Ahhhh!!! Auzubillahi Minashaitan Rahjeem! sad angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Organs(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ciscogod:
She looks more beautiful as she spends more time in prison. I think she killed to fulfil her destiny to glow in prison

Bros, your head no correct at all, at all!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
I si calm beauty? grin
Calm beauty kpara obi, were mma magbuo onye toro nna ya! grin
Nye’m nomba mma gi. O nwere ihe m choro I gwa ya. grin
Lol...Mma m o ga ekwete kwanu.. grin

How sure are you she did that...I feel she hired people to do it for if she did kill him.

Hope you read the Brazilian model that controls a gang...gburu di ya..
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by jornwhite: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
pocohantas:
This girl is seriously changing hairstyle.
Omo!!!

Envy her less and please do the needful
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Emaprince: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
As in..this babe is changing cloths everyday and doing new hairs. SMH.. in Nigeria where if it was a man, he would be smelling in the same cloth he had on the day of his arrest. His hairs will be bushy.

But look at how they are pampering this girl that murdered a husband, father and some one that provides for a whole lot of people.

She is even adorning a gold bangle. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
brainpulse:
What is her gain now, Can not enjoy what you killed for? What a wasted life; reaching above your height in an over ambitious manner, being desperate at all cost and wickedly.

Stop judging, any man that forced a girl to have sex with her deserves to be stabbed to death ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

The trial of Chidinma Ojukwu, the prime suspect in the murder case of Super TV boss, Usifo Ataga, continued today November 16, at the Lagos State High Court, Igbosere after the case adjourned yesterday.

This video shows her leaving the court house yesterday with her classy catwalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFxPZ4P1JpE

Here are photos of Chidinma arriving the court this morning.

https:///chidinma-ojukwu-arrives-court-today-looking-all-fresh-photos/

LOL. She's always looking fresh. And why the handcuffs? Has she been in the prison? Who is deceiving who?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ogascomax: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
longetivity:
If na male kill the man naw, dem for don sentence the guy to prison

Na lie, they have been many cases of men that dragged for a long time too. Like the guy that killed the job seeker girl and some others.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by googlepikins: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
ajumma:

ok

see your demi god below

Photoshop grin grin grin

Aboki cow

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Smartlux(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

She walks graciously as well. Maybe this was what the billionaire was crazy about, cos facially? She's just average.

grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by googlepikins: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
ajumma:

ok

see your demi god below

I hope you know the terrorist Mohammed is currently crying and screaming in hell fire, I hope you're ready to join him there. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by DaveJacuzie: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
If it is a man, the handcuff would be bigger than this, another cuff on the legs, and chain on the neck!!! with bomb squad
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
I like the girl shaaaaaa!

But I will never womanize in my life.

She will paraventure become a good servernt of God from detention.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Okunga: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
See comments…I love men because to Die Na only once to them…

The girl set sha…

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Really depressing comments...... lot's of Nigerian guys are actually irredeemable simps...

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
chei see fresh babe.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Phcmayor(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
She don slim
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Kajaard: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

Lol, you are a complete mad man cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by bahdpersona(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

I actually liked and shared your post cuz it's so funny to me.... Seriously you're crazy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Mighty men have fallen because of a woman.
Juo Samson na Abacha.
Eziokwu ka ikwuru...

Ma David.....ike gwuru..The fact is, another sugar daddy is waiting to carry her.. grin

She is young and willing be explored.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

The trial of Chidinma Ojukwu, the prime suspect in the murder case of Super TV boss, Usifo Ataga, continued today November 16, at the Lagos State High Court, Igbosere after the case adjourned yesterday.

This video shows her leaving the court house yesterday with her classy catwalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFxPZ4P1JpE

Here are photos of Chidinma arriving the court this morning.

https:///chidinma-ojukwu-arrives-court-today-looking-all-fresh-photos/
Justice for her.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Sirchiboy: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Richvibes1997:
I wan nack dis girl embarassed
How old are you?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

You are a very SIMPle nigga undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by mariodko190(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

. We have same thought, dem just one use d poor gal shy, wen police dey kill ppl upanda, #freechidinman# cry
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by NarcissistKing(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Germi9:

Billionaire??

Every rich individual especially a CEO in Nigeria is categorized as Billionaire by an average Nigerian.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by mariodko190(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You are a very SIMPle nigga undecided angry
shut up mr man, the man is right angry
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool So una 1 tell me say una no de NACK dis girl 4 inside jail. WAITING DE WORRY UNA SELF.. see KUNTUS wey una go NACK NACK wella. WTF MAN
ur obviously a rapist ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.