Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) (58231 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) / Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by NarcissistKing(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emaprince:
As in..this babe is changing cloths everyday and doing new hairs. SMH.. in Nigeria where if it was a man, he would be smelling in the same cloth he had on the day of his arrest. His hairs will be bushy.

But look at how they are pampering this girl that murdered a husband, father and some one that provides for a whole lot of people.

She is even adorning a gold bangle. Chai

There's nothing bad in her changing attire and looking fresh irrespective of her alleged crimes.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by hmohammed(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

The trial of Chidinma Ojukwu, the prime suspect in the murder case of Super TV boss, Usifo Ataga, continued today November 16, at the Lagos State High Court, Igbosere after the case adjourned yesterday.

This video shows her leaving the court house yesterday with her classy catwalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFxPZ4P1JpE

Here are photos of Chidinma arriving the court this morning.

https:///chidinma-ojukwu-arrives-court-today-looking-all-fresh-photos/

Omo this babe fine sha
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Smithstars: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
This girl might not be convicted for this crime
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Dabliss02(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
The babe clean oo
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...Mma m o ga ekwete kwanu.. grin

How sure are you she did that...I feel she hired people to do it for if she did kill him.

K’anyi lewenu how the case unravels.

Hope you read the Brazilian model that controls a gang...gburu di ya..

If you watch Latina series, you wouldn’t be surprised at that news.
Cartel women, especially those ones born into cartel lives, are powerful.

You see, when people make mockery of telemundo series, I just laugh at their ignorance.

Series like Queen of the south, Lord of the skies, and Woman of steel taught a lot about cartel lives. Very dangerous.
Those kind of series are very expensive to produce, and telemundo is probably the only production company for Latina series big enough to afford the budget.

The lead actress in Queen of the south is a friend/associate with El chapo.

Lord of the skies is the story of one Amado Carrillo Fuentes who killed his boss and took over his cartel.
He became so powerful and was hardly caught because he owned large fleet of jets he used to transport drugs. He was also known for laundering money via Colombia, to finance this fleet.
That’s why he was known as El señor de los cielos. Lord of the skies.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ciscogod:
She looks more beautiful as she spends more time in prison. I think she killed to fulfil her destiny to glow in prison
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ello29(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
ajumma:
What igbos (sic Igbos)girls cannot do does not exist)
Your hatred for igbos will lead you nowhere
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Boogyman557: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pataricatering:
ur obviously a rapist ..
Holly Gram cool thanks man. u are d BEST MAN. WTF MAN
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Bbqekpa: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:
She's quite tall. My love for tall girls though...

She walks graciously as well. Maybe this was what the billionaire was crazy about, cos facially? She's just average.

But I seriously don't know why they are treating this girl like this...

Why must she be on handcuffs? she only murdered someone. It's not that serious.

If na u b d judge she don walk o
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Celebrity killer
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

She walks graciously as well. Maybe this was what the billionaire was crazy about, cos facially? She's just average.

Your head no correct at all. "she only murdered someone"
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by ensamy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
Las las acquited on self defense from a man that introduce her on drugs while exploiting her Puna shocked
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
SiggyNG:
She did new hair ooo embarassed

[color=#990000][/color] still delivering the best students' gists since 1873

I know someone will say this grin grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by BigYash: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

I hope she escapes soon,so that she can as well come for you,then you will understand that killing someone is not a serious case.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
bakesntakes:
I've always said it that this girl will not go to jail, they'll just keep adjourning the case until you finally hear that she has been discharged and acquitted.

This girl has the backing of some top business men and politicians.

So don't be surprised

You don't know how the court works, the prosecution is almost done and in 2 years maximum judgement will be passed.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
The same blue jeans
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
Fine girl, to tear this girl dey always hungry me..
Shey na paper??
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

K’anyi lewenu how the case unravels.

If you watch Latina series, you wouldn’t be surprised at that news.
Cartel women, especially those ones born into cartel lives, are powerful.

You see, when people make mockery of telemundo series, I just laugh at their ignorance.

Series like Queen of the south, Lord of the skies, and Woman of steel taught a lot about cartel lives. Very dangerous.
Those kind of series are very expensive to produce, and telemundo is probably the only production company for Latina series big enough to afford the budget.

The lead actress in Queen of the south is a friend/associate with El chapo.

Lord of the skies is the story of one Amado Carrillo Fuentes who killed his boss and took over his cartel.
He became so powerful and was hardly caught because he owned large fleet of jets he used to transport drugs. He was also known for laundering money via Colombia, to finance this fleet.
That’s why he was known as El señor de los cielos. Lord of the skies.
Do you know such life exist here? Currently.

Ihe ndi mmadu na ako telemundo wunu make believe love ha di excess... cheesy grin

As for learning one need to be intelligent to grab na..
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Kanmi87: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
This girl has different cloth in correctional facility oooo, see how suspected criminal look fresh. Well even maina they wave to his associates after sent to 8 years imprisonment nothing new in this country again
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by onomej4u: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
Fine girl, to tear this girl dey always hungry me..

Mumu guy, you tear am and she will later kill you like late Atanga in the process.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by beautyfunke(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:
Beauty will always bring you favours no matter the situation.
for murder case, do u think before you type.....
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
She is a disgrace to pussyhood!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
beautyfunke:
for murder case, do u think before you type.....

If you could reason at least averagely, it would’ve made sense to you.

You would’ve known why I typed that.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
longetivity:
Celebrity killer grin
U mad grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Kaiser20: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Make the Judges do and sentence her to prison,so she can serve her jail time on time and face her life.
She is still very young, at least after 10 to 15 years in jail, she can marry again and settle down before menopause age.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by achillesfoot(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
With the comments I've read so far I'm forced to ask this.. Dear Nigerians, Why are you all so obsessed with sex?? There's more to life than that you know?? As men, you ought to be creative and explore, make the world a better place, make your family proud, cement your names, create legacies.. A man is dead and some people are daydreaming of having sex with a murder suspect and you think Nigeria will be great in the coming years.. Forget the politicians that's a matter for another day.. How about the perverted minds of the ordinary Nigerian?? Truly Monsters were made.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wick3:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by Digmygold: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ubunja deserves to fall victim of this kind of lady. The wrinkled gay gigolo.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
longetivity:
grow up musa

Says who comes from the region where they take turns to rape people's wives and mothers. A region where murder is no longer a crime.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Never knew she was this tall. All her picture I have been seeing is photos of her sitting down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.