Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution (27138 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / Senate Threatens To Issue Arrest Warrant For Lai Mohammed, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by kokkubabboni421(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
K
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Judolisco(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Which buhari?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Chapii: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
tollyboy5:

You lost money,and people lost lives.
Get lost you selfish soul
SARS have saved lives. How many have you saved?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sacking this grandpa will help Nigerian and youth in the country alot

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by ofemigeorge(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
What's even annoying and painful is the way people started to doubt the killing, doubt djswitch and everyone went cold on the matter. ThankGod for the latest info, trust Nigerians , now we are talking...

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by toujurs: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
It still baffles me that in all the atrocities going on in this country, from bandit to boko haram to iswap to kidnapping to gumi to malami or Malawi, no one has even for once mentioned impeaching buhari..
Lolz you are funny oh, How do you impeach him, when its fulani that occupys all core positions in Nigeria from cjn to army, to navy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Elsueno: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
I have no idea why people are even shouting..Oga lie has being consistently dishing out lies since the days of APC campaign..He upgraded to his own imaginary world of lies after becoming a minister. Even his small grandson knows the man na bonifdie lier. When lie says left, then better go right grin

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by rollandben(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/lekki-toll-gate-group-calls-for-lai-mohammeds-sack-prosecution-for-lying-to-nigerians/
Thats is not news na, the man need to be sack under 24 hours, but with the Corrupted system of Nigeria, they will keep on applauding him and his evil utterances

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by akinmusi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Don't be surprised APC will still debunk the report.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Alf137: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nothing will still happen. This is Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by seyz91(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
i surprise too shocked

as if Africans no dey impeach for them government ni

Crossroad1:
It still baffles me that in all the atrocities going on in this country, from bandit to boko haram to iswap to kidnapping to gumi to malami or Malawi, no one has even for once mentioned impeaching buhari..

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
This guy just reminds me of bad breath.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Dreadshy: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
You are asking for the impossicant!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by PHIPEX(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lai is cooking more lies in his studio, he will release them soon.

He will ask you to go and interview the dead before you conclude on who killed them.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Adaanna(f): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Story

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Angelfrost(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Such statements against Lai Mohammed while exonerating his boss (Mr. President) smacks deeply of hypocrisy and cowardice...

Are we gonna act like Lai, Adesina, and others act independently of their paymasters?!!... Mtchewwww!

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by tollyboy5(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
SARS have saved lives. How many have you saved?
Ive killed no one. I've killed no innocent life.
OPC save more lives than SARS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by SVC6000: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kings cartels will always protect their son. The oath is real. Be your brothers keeper

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Lordbinsmar: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ogun kill APC angry
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by caesymore(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
I am not and can never be a Fan of Tinubu, Lai or Buhari and I agree largely with the report of the Panel but the entire reportage is not balanced.

The government of the day - LASG and FG (IG of Police) did not manage the entire EndSars protest professionally. The brute force that was used to disperse the protest at Lekki toll gate was the only option left for the Government at that point in time and these are my reasons.
1. Why is nobody reporting that the government allowed the protest to last for over 2 weeks in lagos, Abuja and several other cities meaning that the govt. recognizes the right to protest.
2. Why is nobody talking about how the protest at the toll gate gave birth to many other protest sites in several parts of lagos and was making normal life unbearable for other citizens due to road blocks and all.
3. Why is nobody talking about how the protest have degenerated into a crisis situation with prison break, burning of Police stations, killing of police men, looting and destruction etc. As at 7pm of 20.10.20, over 30 police stations in Lagos was on fire and several policemen killed.
Last but not the least, the people that were at the lekki toll gate protest venue at the time of arrival of the military cannot be said to be law abiding. They were defying a government imposed curfew which is to take effect by 4pm that day.
Citizens have all right to protest but the government should also be up and doing in managing the overall security situation in the communities. My 2 cents
You are a heartless Nincompoop , and that is my opinion after reading the senseless post you wasted your time to write.
You should be punished with the rest of the organizers of this massacre.

Fool with Data. if only there were introspective exercise before purchase of data I doubt you would be able to buy one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Adakintroy: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nigeria na rugged country no be for mumu youth weh never greeet their father's for timeless scarifice. This evening them go de bar de press phone smoke, drink beer then insult their county. Forget say even his fragile democry was process by blood. Arm forces remembrance day go pass with no sense of reflection from them. Shallow thinkers but make wizkid release song now all of them go come alive.

At their age buhari them de insult was fighting a war to united Nigeria..at least he believe in something he was willing to die for.

This mumu youth jus wake up one day just de stretch hand for power ..like it our Turn. Turn kee them there. I go vote cripple buhari than this batch of youths. No be his biggest fan. But butvhis youths irritates me like mad. Most entitled set of youth Nigeria don producers yet.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by seyz91(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
i for rebute all your nonsense point but then again i see there's no reason to cuz you seem to lack Understanding of the whole Endsars situation undecided

i leave you to your God
Chapii:
I am not and can never be a Fan of Tinubu, Lai or Buhari and I agree largely with the report of the Panel but the entire reportage is not balanced.

The government of the day - LASG and FG (IG of Police) did not manage the entire EndSars protest professionally. The brute force that was used to disperse the protest at Lekki toll gate was the only option left for the Government at that point in time and these are my reasons.
1. Why is nobody reporting that the government allowed the protest to last for over 2 weeks in lagos, Abuja and several other cities meaning that the govt. recognizes the right to protest.
2. Why is nobody talking about how the protest at the toll gate gave birth to many other protest sites in several parts of lagos and was making normal life unbearable for other citizens due to road blocks and all.
3. Why is nobody talking about how the protest have degenerated into a crisis situation with prison break, burning of Police stations, killing of police men, looting and destruction etc. As at 7pm of 20.10.20, over 30 police stations in Lagos was on fire and several policemen killed.
Last but not the least, the people that were at the lekki toll gate protest venue at the time of arrival of the military cannot be said to be law abiding. They were defying a government imposed curfew which is to take effect by 4pm that day.
Citizens have all right to protest but the government should also be up and doing in managing the overall security situation in the communities. My 2 cents

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by zoedew: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
HURIWA is putting the feet of the dead to fire!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Angelfrost(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
I have never been harassed by SARS and no matter how bad they are, they are still instrumental in fighting crime. I have lost money to Agbero and LASTMA. When you guys are ready to protest against that call me. Not SARS

Agbero and Lastma don't rob, kill and dump people into Rivers or shallow graves...

I have been fortunate to have never encountered SARS too... But, I will never make such an insensitive statement.

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by caesymore(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

You are alive, therefore you are free to turn logic on its head and ask very irritating questions.

Victims of Nigeria's shambolic nationhood do not have such luxury. Most have gone to the great beyond.

Only nature and karma can give you a well deserved rebuttal for trying to justify the shooting of unarmed/harmless youths because your government felt they were constituting nuisance on their toll gate.

Next time your child create a nuisance at home, shoot him dead. If you don't have a gun, use knife and send him to early grave.

Soulless human beings everywhere.

He is just a fool with data. If only you know how infuriated I am with his post. well his reward is with him here in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Elsueno: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Angelfrost:
Such statements against Lai Mohammed while exonerating his boss (Mr. President) smacks deeply of hypocrisy and cowardice...

Are we gonna act like Lai, Adesina, and others act independently of their paymasters?!!... Mtchewwww!

Bubu literally doesn't care, he says & do whatever he wants, whenever he pleases... Blaming him is even a waste of time cause he is in his own world grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by FourElements: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
The legislative arm of government has been monetarily swallowed by the executive arm. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Flower1198: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Not just that... Tinububu prosecution as well

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Mummyfour(f): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Oga lai just told me now that the list is from the Biafra/ Nigeria civil war of 1967.
He said the panel lied, but he is telling the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi Meets With Nigerian Students In Scotland (pics) / Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief / Governors Running To Abuja Over Herdsmen Crisis, Are Shameless, Cowards – Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.