Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution (27140 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / Senate Threatens To Issue Arrest Warrant For Lai Mohammed, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Lionnation: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Chapii:
I am not and can never be a Fan of Tinubu, Lai or Buhari and I agree largely with the report of the Panel but the entire reportage is not balanced.

The government of the day - LASG and FG (IG of Police) did not manage the entire EndSars protest professionally. The brute force that was used to disperse the protest at Lekki toll gate was the only option left for the Government at that point in time and these are my reasons.
1. Why is nobody reporting that the government allowed the protest to last for over 2 weeks in lagos, Abuja and several other cities meaning that the govt. recognizes the right to protest.
2. Why is nobody talking about how the protest at the toll gate gave birth to many other protest sites in several parts of lagos and was making normal life unbearable for other citizens due to road blocks and all.
3. Why is nobody talking about how the protest have degenerated into a crisis situation with prison break, burning of Police stations, killing of police men, looting and destruction etc. As at 7pm of 20.10.20, over 30 police stations in Lagos was on fire and several policemen killed.
Last but not the least, the people that were at the lekki toll gate protest venue at the time of arrival of the military cannot be said to be law abiding. They were defying a government imposed curfew which is to take effect by 4pm that day.
Citizens have all right to protest but the government should also has a job to manage the overall security situation in the communities. My 2 cents
you are not well informed my brother I doubt you are not one of the paid agents to discredit the protest and leky massacre, if you are not ignorant you would have known that the protest escalated to violence in all corners of the country after the Lecky incident which was largely peaceful, other places that had violent prior to the Lecky massacre was orchestrated by government miscreants And DSS agents with video evidence. Why didnt the government leasten to the protester and say end SARS, may be later come up with another police unit, the 2020 endars protest was niether the first nor the second. People don't trust the world's of govt, they have to remain resolute in order to be listened to
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by AkanjiNaira: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2021
This right here is a mystery

Crossroad1:
It still baffles me that in all the atrocities going on in this country, from bandit to boko haram to iswap to kidnapping to gumi to malami or Malawi, no one has even for once mentioned impeaching buhari..
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2021
Rexwalters1:
When I got back to Lagos & saw the damage done, they deserved what they got, Public Miscreants.
Lol. Big fooool
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Aketi2: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2021
HURIWA should please help us tell the Hague about Wikes massacre of Obigbo and Akuzu Sars.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chapii:
I am not and can never be a Fan of Tinubu, Lai or Buhari and I agree largely with the report of the Panel but the entire reportage is not balanced.

The government of the day - LASG and FG (IG of Police) did not manage the entire EndSars protest professionally. The brute force that was used to disperse the protest at Lekki toll gate was the only option left for the Government at that point in time and these are my reasons.
1. Why is nobody reporting that the government allowed the protest to last for over 2 weeks in lagos, Abuja and several other cities meaning that the govt. recognizes the right to protest.
2. Why is nobody talking about how the protest at the toll gate gave birth to many other protest sites in several parts of lagos and was making normal life unbearable for other citizens due to road blocks and all.
3. Why is nobody talking about how the protest have degenerated into a crisis situation with prison break, burning of Police stations, killing of police men, looting and destruction etc. As at 7pm of 20.10.20, over 30 police stations in Lagos was on fire and several policemen killed.
Last but not the least, the people that were at the lekki toll gate protest venue at the time of arrival of the military cannot be said to be law abiding. They were defying a government imposed curfew which is to take effect by 4pm that day.
Citizens have all right to protest but the government should also has a job to manage the overall security situation in the communities. My 2 cents
one thing i know very well its that you are gaining from the government but another thing i know is that you are very useless just like the government
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Rexwalters1:
When I got back to Lagos & saw the damage done, they deserved what they got, Public Miscreants.
what you see when you get back to Lagos was never the result of protest.
let me tell you something, the government has fails the people in all ratification, the action on that every day was as a result of pains and anger in the mind of the people for a long time because of the bad government.they only saw the best opportunity.
This government have killed us honestly people have to stand up and those damage you see was the only way they can fight.
when you compare Nigeria with other African nations trust me with the people action you will never called them "PUBLIC MISCREANT
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Chapii: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
one thing i know very well its that you are gaining from the government but another thing i know is that you are very useless just like the government
If we check you now, you don't have a voters card
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by AFranklin: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chapii:

After reading your comment, I was speechless. I'm only hoping you weren't in Nigeria(Lagos) when the massacre happened - this is the only reason I can accept the ignorance I see in your comment.

I have several things to say but don't have time, I will only direct you to a news outline. https://nairametrics.com/2020/11/15/lekki-tollgate-shooting-we-were-not-told-about-the-change-of-curfew-time-nigerian-army/
I'm not looking to convince you - so, I don't need a response to my comment.
Why others including the dishonorable minister of dis-information are throwing spurious denial of lekki massacre, you're sticking to a non-existent curfew of 4pm :face-palm

You're the first person I have seen(if my recollection serves me right) that will blame [b]harmless protesters [/b]for their deaths and the destruction of properties!!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Whodeycheckam: 12:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Dumbest sh*t I ever read
Don't you know the prison escape is the best way for the government to disperse the protesters. ( Curfew )
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by christistruth01: 1:56am On Nov 18, 2021
Here is nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless fake list and listed as dead at lekki Toll granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

He was also awarded N25 Million for the only lekki fatality his brother on Pg 304 line 11

https://punchng.com/video

Also

Here is chimezie who was number 45 on that Fake List and listed as being shot at lekki Toll Gate

In his interview he said he was shot at Shomolu on the 21st of October 2020 and not 20 th of October when the lekki Toll Gate incident happened

https://healthwise.punchng.com/we-didnt-hear-from-lagos-govt-again-family-of-23-year-old-endsars-shooting-amputee/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by christistruth01: 2:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Please look at this on Page 185 of the report Sarah Ibrahim said Adesanya and Wisdoms bodies were at LASUTH and relatives went to identify them for autopsy

But they are listed as missing presumed dead at Lekki Toll Gate at numbers 40 and 43 on the list

What is happening?
Where are their Autopsies ?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by HitRun(m): 2:59am On Nov 18, 2021
Rexwalters1:

Did that damage happen before Oct. 20 or after Oct. 20?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Tosman12(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:

I seriously hope u dont mean that but if you do ,what is the different between you and bokoharam, iswap and other people who believe others deserve to die becos they share a difrent idea... The same government set hoodlum to disrupt the protest. A propagandist government. Nothing justify the killings. Even in great countries , protest melted with brute force never result in such massacre and denied. If the government think dey deserve it then why did they deny they killed in the first place
Anything that make u deny fact means u are wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Investigates Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Threatening To Shoot Any Critic / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal / Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.