Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution (27152 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / Senate Threatens To Issue Arrest Warrant For Lai Mohammed, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Chapii: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
tollyboy5:

Ive killed no one. I've killed no innocent life.
OPC save more lives than SARS
You look at SARS only from Lagos. Peter Obi fought crime in Anambra with SARS so I cannot say SARS did not have any benefits
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Angelfrost(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Elsueno:

Bubu literally doesn't care, he says & do whatever he wants, whenever he pleases... Blaming him is even a waste of time cause he is in his own world grin

True...

Still, huriwa or whatever they call themselves should quit acting like he is ignorant or that his hands are clean with respect to the Lekki issue.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by caesymore(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Adakintroy:
Nigeria na rugged country no be for mumu youth weh never greeet their father's for timeless scarifice. This evening them go de bar de press phone smoke, drink beer then insult their county. Forget say even his fragile democry was process by blood. Arm forces remembrance day go pass with no sense of reflection from them. Shallow thinkers but make wizkid release song now all of them go come alive.

At their age buhari them de insult was fighting a war to united Nigeria..at least he believe in something he was willing to die for.

This mumu youth jus wake up one day just de stretch hand for power ..like it our Turn. Turn kee them there. I go vote cripple buhari than this batch of youths. No be his biggest fan. But butvhis youths irritates me like mad. Most entitled set of youth Nigeria don producers yet.

I think some introspective questions should be asked before one should be able to buy data in this useless country were fool like you reside . you can bank on my words.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by teodore(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
I am not and can never be a Fan of Tinubu, Lai or Buhari and I agree largely with the report of the Panel but the entire reportage is not balanced.

The government of the day LASG and FG (largely IG of Police) did not manage the entire EndSars protest professionally. The brute force that was used to disperse the protest at Lekki toll gate was the only option left for the Government at that point in time and these are my reasons.
1. Why is nobody reporting that the government allowed the protest to last for over 2 weeks in lagos, Abuja and several other cities meaning that the govt. recognizes the right to protest.
2. Why is nobody talking about how the protest at the toll gate gave birth to many other protest sites in several parts of lagos and was making normal life unbearable for other citizens due to road blocks and all.
3. Why is nobody talking about how the protest have degenerated into a crisis situation with prison break, burning of Police stations, killing of police men, looting and destruction etc. As at 7pm of 20.10.20, over 30 police stations in Lagos was on fire and several policemen killed.
Last but not the least, the people that were at the lekki toll gate protest venue at the time of arrival of the military cannot be said to be law abiding. They were defying a government imposed curfew which is to take effect by 4pm that day.
Citizens have all right to protest but the government should also be up and doing in managing the overall security situation in the communities. My 2 cents

Everything you said here is shit....but the one that is more shit and i would like to address is the fact that going full blown war mode on harmless protesters is not the punishment for disobeying a curfew....the police stations that were set ablaze wasn't located on the island why didn't they secure those hotspots....there's no how you want to spin this.....the killed those guys no for no reason.....they knew that if the protests continued Nigerians would know they can protest and get their way by protesting peacefully and that would set a precedent for the future...so the resulted to use force and crush the Nigerian spirit in them...

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Web2020: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
I am not and can never be a Fan of Tinubu, Lai or Buhari and I agree largely with the report of the Panel but the entire reportage is not balanced.

The government of the day - LASG and FG (IG of Police) did not manage the entire EndSars protest professionally. The brute force that was used to disperse the protest at Lekki toll gate was the only option left for the Government at that point in time and these are my reasons.
1. Why is nobody reporting that the government allowed the protest to last for over 2 weeks in lagos, Abuja and several other cities meaning that the govt. recognizes the right to protest.
2. Why is nobody talking about how the protest at the toll gate gave birth to many other protest sites in several parts of lagos and was making normal life unbearable for other citizens due to road blocks and all.
3. Why is nobody talking about how the protest have degenerated into a crisis situation with prison break, burning of Police stations, killing of police men, looting and destruction etc. As at 7pm of 20.10.20, over 30 police stations in Lagos was on fire and several policemen killed.
Last but not the least, the people that were at the lekki toll gate protest venue at the time of arrival of the military cannot be said to be law abiding. They were defying a government imposed curfew which is to take effect by 4pm that day.
Citizens have all right to protest but the government should also be up and doing in managing the overall security situation in the communities. My 2 cents
Wait until the lawlessness and carelessness of a country make you to lose all that you work for including your children if you have any. Then will I take you serious.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Adolfhitler001: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
It still baffles me that in all the atrocities going on in this country, from bandit to boko haram to iswap to kidnapping to gumi to malami or Malawi, no one has even for once mentioned impeaching buhari..
Nigga is smart, The demon from hell knows he wont be performing even before he won the election that is why he fix his sure guys in every angle you can get him impeach or remove by force

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by bolabiyi: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
It still baffles me that in all the atrocities going on in this country, from bandit to boko haram to iswap to kidnapping to gumi to malami or Malawi, no one has even for once mentioned impeaching buhari..
the matter be like juju...As in real JUJU......the citizens behaving like morons....

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by FourElements: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

The government of the day - LASG and FG (IG of Police) did not manage the entire EndSars protest professionally. The brute force that was used to disperse the protest at Lekki toll gate was the only option left for the Government at that point in time and these are my reasons.
Is your "2 cents" trying to validate the extrajudicial killings and maimings of peacefully protesting young Nigerians?
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by overlord77: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

So Oga, when people defy govt imposed curfew, you shoot 'em dead init? Weldone! Tomorrow your type will run out of the shit hole. Mschewwww
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Adakintroy: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
caesymore:

I think some introspective questions should be asked before one should be able to buy data in this useless country were fool like you reside . you can bank on my words.

You are the fools you set of youth. You are fools. You weak. Their zero sense of patriotism in you and seriouse lack of appreciation for what you have inherited. America was since a barren land. People doubt and strive they did not course insult and ran like my of you cowards..we are on a part for democracy from military not been poetic. But we are managing. We will get it right.

If you can put faith I your worgless sef at times. Nigeria stand a better hope..I have seen most youth they are irredimably hopeless.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by yinkeys(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by FourElements: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
We need law and order first. I campaigned vigorously against this Govt but as soon as elections are over then we wait for the next. Buhari must go is a call for Anarchy
When undergrads chants "the VC must go" in a peaceful protest, it is also a call for anarchy, right? undecided
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by gwafaeziokwu: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
We need law and order first. I campaigned vigorously against this Govt but as soon as elections are over then we wait for the next. Buhari must go is a call for Anarchy

We also need law and order in our homes. Henceforth, the punishment for constituting nuisance at home is death penalty.

You are a typical poster boy among products of expired curriculum called graduates in Nigeria. You lack the requisite tools and skills to engage your world.

Unfortunately, you are waiting for another election cycle to make another dumb choice for the future generations. Sad!
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by sorom4: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
BMC
Chapii:

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Coronavirus123: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

You are a stupid and a senseless person. Don't worry, na stray bullet go kill you. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by caesymore(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Adakintroy:

You are the fools you set of youth. You are fools. You weak. Their zero sense of patriotism in you and seriouse lack of appreciation for what you have inherited. America was since a barren land. People doubt and strive they did not course insult and ran like my of you cowards..we are on a part for democracy from military not been poetic. But we are managing. We will get it right.

If you can put faith I your worgless sef at times. Nigeria stand a better hope..I have seen most youth they are irredimably hopeless.

Irredeemable foolish youth that is what your are. Shame on you .
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by YorubaCoward: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

stu.pid of you. burning of stations started after the lekki tollgate shooting

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by tollyboy5(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
You look at SARS only from Lagos. Peter Obi fought crime in Anambra with SARS so I cannot say SARS did not have any benefits
Lolz I never knew SARS did nice thing to Igbos o!
I was only seeing dead bodies of youth floating okwuzu SARS were actually nice lol grin
Over to Igbo's

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Masterito(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
The protest was peaceful until sponsored things came in. Please who sponsor thugs in Nigeria?
Chapii:

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by FourElements: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rexwalters1:
When I got back to Lagos & saw the damage done, they deserved what they got, Public Miscreants.
Ironically, you have become the "public micreant" by trying to superimpose the hoodlums that damaged public properties on those peaceful protesters at Lekki. angry
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by YorubaCoward: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rexwalters1:
When I got back to Lagos & saw the damage done, they deserved what they got, Public Miscreants.

Another daf.t ape. Your parents shoulda shot u dead every time u broke a plate or stole from dem. F00l

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Ay4christ2010(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

So with all these rubbish episode you wrote, killing the unarmed peaceful protesters is the best option for the government? undecided

Prosterity will judge you for this comment

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by FourElements: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
JOemmy:
Waste of time lie muhammad is saying exactly what is in the mind of buhari he will never sack him. I don't even know why there's so much global attention to this lekki massacre when this buhari's nepotic regime have even done far worse in massacring thausands of ipob and shia members?
"so much.."
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Dorokelly(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Some of you are the problems we have in this insane country,,, do you shoot at people who break curfew? Government was wrong! Justice for the dead abeg

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Asour: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

Your intentions are pure & nice but you are addressing issues in a cart-before-the -horse-manner.

I'm totally against Protest myself but a country mired in Injustices is sitting on a Keg of gun powder.

Why ? Because the Government handled the issue
Lightly. They claimed that SARS had been disbanded but SARS officers were still operating in South south during that same period. Lies/deceit.

Don't even get me started about the Nigerian police. You say Policemen were killed even if you don't know a name but Nigerian paramilitary (especially the Police) murder citizens unjustly every month. Did you not read about the CSP Okafor story in Anambra?

Lekki protestersdisregard (I am against not obeying constituted authority) for government rules was bound to happen. It was just a matter of time.
Lastly, you should not justify an action as if there was only one way out. The way the government dispersed the Lekki protesters WAS NOT the ONLY way to go. Suggesting it was is to admit leadership incompetence.

God help us.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by SeunO1979: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

A justified reason to kill unarmed citizens right? You as well as your govt have no value for life. One question you will ask yourself is, the demands the people requested while waiting, how many was addressed aside changing the name SARS TO SWAT?
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by 001spice: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/lekki-toll-gate-group-calls-for-lai-mohammeds-sack-prosecution-for-lying-to-nigerians/
buhari will do absolutely nothing even you that is reading this knows buhari won't do a thing
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by knowhowk: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Overdue Imagine a Whole Country Minister of Information given False information..Na waoo
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Lovenorth: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nothing will happen to our lovely minister
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Bigheart042(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Laggafin:
He should be castrated first before being sacked and jailed

Lolzzzzz
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Chapii: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
tollyboy5:

Lolz I never knew SARS did nice thing to Igbos o!
I was only seeing dead bodies of youth floating okwuzu SARS were actually nice lol grin
Over to Igbo's
though I don’t support extrajudicial killing, did any responsibly family complain about missing member?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Operation 777: Support For Military Grows Amid Public Anger Over Metele Massacre / Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations / Buhari Leaves New York For London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.