Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution (27139 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / Senate Threatens To Issue Arrest Warrant For Lai Mohammed, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by officialfoodie: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
It still baffles me that in all the atrocities going on in this country, from bandit to boko haram to iswap to kidnapping to gumi to malami or Malawi, no one has even for once mentioned impeaching buhari..

Be like juju. Instead they are saying he has less than two years, let Buhari finish. Smh
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
I am not and can never be a Fan of Tinubu, Lai or Buhari and I agree largely with the report of the Panel but the entire reportage is not balanced.

The government of the day - LASG and FG (IG of Police) did not manage the entire EndSars protest professionally. The brute force that was used to disperse the protest at Lekki toll gate was the only option left for the Government at that point in time and these are my reasons.
1. Why is nobody reporting that the government allowed the protest to last for over 2 weeks in lagos, Abuja and several other cities meaning that the govt. recognizes the right to protest.
2. Why is nobody talking about how the protest at the toll gate gave birth to many other protest sites in several parts of lagos and was making normal life unbearable for other citizens due to road blocks and all.
3. Why is nobody talking about how the protest have degenerated into a crisis situation with prison break, burning of Police stations, killing of police men, looting and destruction etc. As at 7pm of 20.10.20, over 30 police stations in Lagos was on fire and several policemen killed.
Last but not the least, the people that were at the lekki toll gate protest venue at the time of arrival of the military cannot be said to be law abiding. They were defying a government imposed curfew which is to take effect by 4pm that day.
Citizens have all right to protest but the government should also be up and doing in managing the overall security situation in the communities. My 2 cents

SHUT UP!!!

YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Vado(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Huriwa stop taking unnecessary shots at a mere worker while sparing the boss. How can you be calling for Lai's head from the very person whom sent him? That's stupid.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by FourElements: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Angelfrost:
Such statements against Lai Mohammed while exonerating his boss (Mr. President) smacks deeply of hypocrisy and cowardice...

Are we gonna act like Lai, Adesina, and others act independently of their paymasters?!!... Mtchewwww!
Who told you that the report exonerated the president?
As Commander-in -Chief of the armed forces, the report is a direct indictment of the president. undecided
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by deepdeep(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Despite all the video evidences, they said nothing happened, they kill people carry their body go hide....the following day they send lawma go do clean up...

We won't forget!
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by christistruth01: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
That Report is Fake

Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll Gate granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

He was also awarded N25 Million for the only Lekki fatality his brother on Pg 304 line 11

https://punchng.com/video-i-fainte

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Dspsalvate: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
That will be the eight wonders of the world.....i mean Lai Mohammed prosecution
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Jidegaf(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
I am waiting for response from Mr lai.He was so critical on CNN those days.We are waiting.

However for any form of property (buy,lease ,rent ,house rent etc) in Surulere lagos Call:09094126559
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by FourElements: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Adakintroy:
Nigeria na rugged country no be for mumu youth weh never greeet their father's for timeless scarifice. This evening them go de bar de press phone smoke, drink beer then insult their county. Forget say even his fragile democry was process by blood. Arm forces remembrance day go pass with no sense of reflection from them. Shallow thinkers but make wizkid release song now all of them go come alive.

At their age buhari them de insult was fighting a war to united Nigeria..at least he believe in something he was willing to die for.

This mumu youth jus wake up one day just de stretch hand for power ..like it our Turn. Turn kee them there. I go vote cripple buhari than this batch of youths. No be his biggest fan. But butvhis youths irritates me like mad. Most entitled set of youth Nigeria don producers yet.

Tyranny sympathiser... angry
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Crossroad1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
officialfoodie:

Be like juju. Instead they are saying he has less than two years, let Buhari finish. Smh
walahi, that man na complete scam, the reason he installed those dundies in the house
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Crossroad1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
bolabiyi:
the matter be like juju...As in real JUJU......the citizens behaving like morons....
I just weak
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Crossroad1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

Nigga is smart, The demon from hell knows he wont be performing even before he won the election that is why he fix his sure guys in every angle you can get him impeach or remove by force
complete scammer
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Nauttyprof(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
I am not and can never be a Fan of Tinubu, Lai or Buhari and I agree largely with the report of the Panel but the entire reportage is not balanced.

The government of the day - LASG and FG (IG of Police) did not manage the entire EndSars protest professionally. The brute force that was used to disperse the protest at Lekki toll gate was the only option left for the Government at that point in time and these are my reasons.
1. Why is nobody reporting that the government allowed the protest to last for over 2 weeks in lagos, Abuja and several other cities meaning that the govt. recognizes the right to protest.
2. Why is nobody talking about how the protest at the toll gate gave birth to many other protest sites in several parts of lagos and was making normal life unbearable for other citizens due to road blocks and all.
3. Why is nobody talking about how the protest have degenerated into a crisis situation with prison break, burning of Police stations, killing of police men, looting and destruction etc. As at 7pm of 20.10.20, over 30 police stations in Lagos was on fire and several policemen killed.
Last but not the least, the people that were at the lekki toll gate protest venue at the time of arrival of the military cannot be said to be law abiding. They were defying a government imposed curfew which is to take effect by 4pm that day.
Citizens have all right to protest but the government should also be up and doing in managing the overall security situation in the communities. My 2 cents

Please, get out of here. You are stylishly supporting this government by your questions with no point at all. I will answer all your questions

1. Every report talked about how the protest lasted long. So, don't bring sentiment to this matter. What I expected you to have asked also is why did the government try the option of introducing hoodlums to scatter peaceful protest? When they saw this didn't work, they went for the last option - FORCE.

2. The protest at Lekki toll gate never gave birth to any other protest rather people were frustrated about the SARS operations and how they have ruined many lives. Please, are lives not precious before you? Also, should others keep quiet in the face of oppression? Didn't you read of a report in Edo state or a South Eastern state of how SARS killed an individual and denied the family the corpse. Please, if you have no blood running in your vein and feel others should feel same, kindly keep your thoughts to yourself. Is SARS a Lagos thing?

3. Why didn't you mention how Police officers killed some citizens and this led to burning down of police station? Please, stop being insensitive to the loss of lives.

When your government thought of every means to silent these people calling out for justice against the system, they felt with the way these protesters are going they will definitely come for the government. Hence, hoodlums first, Curfew second and the use of FORCE (murder to stop the protest).

No cent in your comment. Rather, you have shown to be a wicked and heartless individual who probably want evil to continue while people keep quiet. This itself is evil
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by klawaaa: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
May God increase your wisdom! If there is anything have gotten in your quote is "Next time your child create a nuisance at home, shoot him dead."
gwafaeziokwu:

You are alive, therefore you are free to turn logic on its head and ask very irritating questions.

Victims of Nigeria's shambolic nationhood do not have such luxury. Most have gone to the great beyond.

Only nature and karma can give you a well deserved rebuttal for trying to justify the shooting of unarmed/harmless youths because your government felt they were constituting nuisance on their toll gate.

Next time your child create a nuisance at home, shoot him dead. If you don't have a gun, use knife and send him to early grave.

Soulless human beings everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by lomprico(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tochi3:
This panel report has fu"ck'e"d up terrorists and zombies.

dem dey meeting for over 12hrs straight dey strategies how to disclaim this news. watch n see they will come out saying the same thing from femi adesina to mai suya.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by FourElements: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
You look at SARS only from Lagos. Peter Obi fought crime in Anambra with SARS so I cannot say SARS did not have any benefits
... initial benefit before they metamorphed into a blood-thirsty criminal agency. undecided
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

if Army had arrested many or shooting on the air to scare them away, many protesters arrested would have been jailed for constituting nuisance publicly but Buhari as a dull man played in their hands

I lost a contract because of these bunch of idiots protester because of their road blockade and many lost their business and properties yet no one is compensating the losses

if army had not killed anybody, maybe hurt them or arrest they would have been justified because curfew was pronounced that very day and the curfew was the last option for LASG and FG because the govt are already losing control of power, Army unprofessionalism gives DJ Switch and other clowns mouth really

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by sundamonex(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

Foooooooooooooooooooooooool!
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by InoGetJoy: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

The protests was peaceful until government imported their thugs to disrupt the protest.
take your 2 cents and shove it up your a.ss
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by ginggerxy: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
your no 3 point says that if that should happen again the gallant youth will go face to face with govt but unfortunately since after 20.10.20 no successful protest have held again. I am not happy about that because protests are necessary but we the youths will learn to be reasonable.
you're incoherent
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Sleekmilan01(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
though I don’t support extrajudicial killing, did any responsibly family complain about missing member?

The missing persons reports that surfaced after the lekki shooting is what na??

Una get data dey come online dey do nonsense
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by macrodata(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
It still baffles me that in all the atrocities going on in this country, from bandit to boko haram to iswap to kidnapping to gumi to malami or Malawi, no one has even for once mentioned impeaching buhari..
That man was fearfully made in the image of Satan! It'll take the Power Of God to unseat him from his earthly throne
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Nauttyprof(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:
That Report is Fake

Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll Gate granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

He was also awarded N25 Million for the only Lekki fatality his brother on Pg 304 line 11

https://punchng.com/video-i-fainte

So, what's your point? Is it that you are heartless or a very wicked fellow?

Even if it is an error, don't you make any in your documents too? At least, the truth is that the document never duplicated Solomon twice for you to call it fake. We all know that the reference is to the other Solomon (brother) who is late.

Human error is allowed.

OR are you also saying that you are wiser or more knowledgeable than the Medical Doctor who carried out Autopsy on the dead bodies dumped at the general hospital? Yet, conformed that many died due to gun shot at the Lekki toll gate.

Please, get out of here and stop being heartless
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by FourElements: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
yinkeys:

They’re afraid of him
If it was Jonathan they won’t think twice
Seems they fear what retired military generals can do
They are not afraid of him! Rather, they have become morally compromised because of their own depth of corruption.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Seun360(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Saka Tinubu ni, one thing I like Buhari for is that he cannot be push around (Cowed) by Nigerians.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by malvisguy212: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rexwalters1:
When I got back to Lagos & saw the damage done, they deserved what they got, Public Miscreants.
but the government send thugs to hijacked the Endsarrs protests..... just like in Kaduna, when NLC are protesting, El rufai send thugs to disrupt the protest, we catch two of the thugs, they confess , they were sent by the government. they received the beating of their life.

every protests, you expect to see damages, if your children destroyed your HD TV , you will killed them ?
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by sojayy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
He's a very heavy budden
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by afube: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:

I do not know the kind of jazz Buhari take hold Nigerians, the order to take out the protesters came from Aso rock and these ones are asking the same Aso rock to punish Lai Lai for doing his job! all these 2 for a penny human rights organisations are part of the problems we have!
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by EngrSirwhite: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

Tomorrow now this nigga will join a political party to contest for the post of the presidency when he cannot even comprehend on issues like this. He might be one of those E-warriors or even lie himself coming to defend himself
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by DaRuud(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:

Impeach ke , man wey dey travel from Singapore to China to France to South Africa to UK to Brazil to. . . . . .

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by fishbone11(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

Who is this? Are u normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Investigates Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Threatening To Shoot Any Critic / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal / Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.