Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution (27141 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / Senate Threatens To Issue Arrest Warrant For Lai Mohammed, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Loyalty2z(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
I am not and can never be a Fan of Tinubu, Lai or Buhari and I agree largely with the report of the Panel but the entire reportage is not balanced.

The government of the day - LASG and FG (IG of Police) did not manage the entire EndSars protest professionally. The brute force that was used to disperse the protest at Lekki toll gate was the only option left for the Government at that point in time and these are my reasons.
1. Why is nobody reporting that the government allowed the protest to last for over 2 weeks in lagos, Abuja and several other cities meaning that the govt. recognizes the right to protest.
2. Why is nobody talking about how the protest at the toll gate gave birth to many other protest sites in several parts of lagos and was making normal life unbearable for other citizens due to road blocks and all.
3. Why is nobody talking about how the protest have degenerated into a crisis situation with prison break, burning of Police stations, killing of police men, looting and destruction etc. As at 7pm of 20.10.20, over 30 police stations in Lagos was on fire and several policemen killed.
Last but not the least, the people that were at the lekki toll gate protest venue at the time of arrival of the military cannot be said to be law abiding. They were defying a government imposed curfew which is to take effect by 4pm that day.
Citizens have all right to protest but the government should also be up and doing in managing the overall security situation in the communities. My 2 cents

Trash Trash Trash
How come you failed to recall what lead to the protest, how many innocent citizens did the police kill ??
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by frfrank(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
It still baffles me that in all the atrocities going on in this country, from bandit to boko haram to iswap to kidnapping to gumi to malami or Malawi, no one has even for once mentioned impeaching buhari..

Where were you when Senator Enyinnaya raised the issue on the floor of the house of assembly.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by malvisguy212: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
I have never been harassed by SARS and no matter how bad they are, they are still instrumental in fighting crime. I have lost money to Agbero and LASTMA. When you guys are ready to protest against that call me. Not SARS
you're not only wicked , you're self centered and selfish.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Hisxlency01: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:
I am not and can never be a Fan of Tinubu, Lai or Buhari and I agree largely with the report of the Panel but the entire reportage is not balanced.

The government of the day - LASG and FG (IG of Police) did not manage the entire EndSars protest professionally. The brute force that was used to disperse the protest at Lekki toll gate was the only option left for the Government at that point in time and these are my reasons.
1. Why is nobody reporting that the government allowed the protest to last for over 2 weeks in lagos, Abuja and several other cities meaning that the govt. recognizes the right to protest.
2. Why is nobody talking about how the protest at the toll gate gave birth to many other protest sites in several parts of lagos and was making normal life unbearable for other citizens due to road blocks and all.
3. Why is nobody talking about how the protest have degenerated into a crisis situation with prison break, burning of Police stations, killing of police men, looting and destruction etc. As at 7pm of 20.10.20, over 30 police stations in Lagos was on fire and several policemen killed.
Last but not the least, the people that were at the lekki toll gate protest venue at the time of arrival of the military cannot be said to be law abiding. They were defying a government imposed curfew which is to take effect by 4pm that day.
Citizens have all right to protest but the government should also be up and doing in managing the overall security situation in the communities. My 2 cents
thrash
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Seun360(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

You have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by prigoz(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
It still baffles me that in all the atrocities going on in this country, from bandit to boko haram to iswap to kidnapping to gumi to malami or Malawi, no one has even for once mentioned impeaching buhari..
Impeach what! With Lawan as Senate president to impeach Mr rightious Buhari. Joke of the century

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by hope4nigeria(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

you are a bandit
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Crossroad1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
prigoz:

Impeach what! With Lawan as Senate president to impeach Mr rightious Buhari. Joke of the century
it is really a sad one
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Crossroad1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
frfrank:

Where were you when Senator Enyinnaya raised the issue on the floor of the house of assembly.
people didn't know cos it didn't gather momentum, it was as if no one ever raised it
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Idumuje: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
You would expect some dignity and self respect from a man of the ministers age. Instead he peddles lies like a kid, all to preserve his undeserved position as minister. Shameless old man. Your kids (the two daughters I know especially) should be very ashamed of you baba!
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by bayelsaowei(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
shows you we reside in a very useless country..
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Okwyjesus(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:

My dear he is from the untouchable north. National assembly is in their pocket. That is why Nigeria is on reverse.

North is our problem not SE. Na me talk am
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by christistruth01: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nauttyprof:

So, what's your point? Is it that you are heartless or a very wicked fellow?

Even if it is an error, don't you make any in your documents too? At least, the truth is that the document never duplicated Solomon twice for you to call it fake. We all know that the reference is to the other Solomon (brother) who is late.

Human error is allowed.

OR are you also saying that you are wiser or more knowledgeable than the Medical Doctor who carried out Autopsy on the dead bodies dumped at the general hospital? Yet, conformed that many died due to gun shot at the Lekki toll gate.

Please, get out of here and stop being heartless

It is not an Error the Report is Fake

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by aviara: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lai Mohammed for president in 2023
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by aviara: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
I am still expecting Lai Mohammed to speak on this report. I know he won't disappoint. Lagos state govt is about to be banned or shutdown for this misleading report.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
My own is that why should we have this structure where the president has so much power to everything. The judiciary, the legislative arm,other institutions are useless in this country.
The president decides who lives and who dies in this country, It does not matter how criminal minded or innocent as the case maybe,one is.
That is why there is violent struggle for power in this country.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by makavellidon: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Pascaldebravoo: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

U are evil. One day the evil u are supporting will catch up with u.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by godliman: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

Are from Mongolia? Did you actually read what you wrote? Wasn't it the same evil govt that send thugs to hijack the protest and turn it into a riot to justice a crack down? Were you not in Nigeria then? The protest never became a riot until the barbaric govt drew the first blood. Hoodlums cashed in on that to cause mayhem. In saner climes police come out to give protection to peaceful protesters. Here the govt sponsor criminals in SUVs to attack peaceful protesters.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by naikeboy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Motor lie muhamed is speaking the mind of buhari
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by IPIGSRMUMU: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Never take these fools serious for a second.

HURIWA is not a human right group, they are nothing but another branch of the IPIG terrorist organization.
The Nigerian govt should investigate this group because they are always making frivolous and unsubstantiated accusations without any logic and common sense. Their only interest is IPIG terrorist progress while hiding behind "human rights".
Bunch of reta@ds.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by godliman: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:

HURIWA is not a human right group, they are nothing but another branch of the IPIG terrorist organization.
The Nigerian govt should investigate this group because they are always making frivolous and unsubstantiated accusations without any logic and common sense. Their only interest is IPIG terrorist progress while hiding behind "human rights".
Bunch of reta@ds.
Through this your post into the trash basket
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:

Bunch of reta@ds.
I'm watching you
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Eriokanmi: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
I appreciate the CNN for not responding to this stupid old fool.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by IPIGSRMUMU: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I'm watching you
[/s]

I'm watching you too.

NL number one tribal bigot/hypocrite.

You go watch tire.....
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Captain92: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Honestly, he suppose to
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by knightphoenix: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chapii:

Are you foolish, you must be a fool, Infact you are a fool......
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Blackdisciple(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
At least mumuric said something good today...

Lie Mohammed needs to be persecuted...
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by Dreytonisback(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:

Suffering and smiling "fela kuti) that's what it is bruh
Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Crossroad1:

That's Because we all know impeaching Bihari is a future impossible tense.
Re: Lekki Massacre: HURIWA Calls For Lai Mohammed’s Sack, Prosecution by ellizy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Anytime I see his Kind of cap, what comes my mind is LIES…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Publish Names Of Treasury Looters / Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others / Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.