Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

'99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' (1045 Views)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by SoundWaves: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cup no. 5, if the drink will be enough
4, 9, 7 are all blocked
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Viicfuntop(f): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
did i say u got it wrong?

Yes you did and you have modified your answers. I guess you changed it when I showed you the diagram
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Mylordmygod1: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Yes you did and you have modified your answers. I guess you changed it when I showed you the diagram
no, i wanted to quote someon else.. So it was when you quote me i realised that i quoted the wrong person..
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Viicfuntop(f): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
no, i wanted to quote someon else.. So it was when you quote me i realised that i quoted the wrong person..

All right then
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Mylordmygod1: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Viicfuntop:

All right then
e be like say ur brain dey hot sha.. Na una dey put boys for back in school abi?
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by LoveEtRomance2: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Your time starts now!

Number 5. Others are blocked
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by FREEBNB: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
federal9:

You are also one of the problems because cup 5 is above cup 7

Shouldn't the lower one get filled first?

Look again.

look well nawa oo una too dull can't u see they are locked. can't u check the lines well nawa oo. dull people too many here

1 Like

Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by ugwumichael(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
The correct answer is none, the liquid content is not much, hence everything will be stored in the chambers but if more liquid content will be poured then it's 5
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by brosom(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Op alot of us no be block head like u,

Go and ask I be physics guru back in day days.

The answer na 0
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by brosom(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2021

The answer na 9 grin
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by brosom(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2021

The answer na 9 grin, but my spirit dey tell me say na 5 cool
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
FORGET LOVE, LET US CATCH THE LAZZY STUDENT!

Supposing that you are sitting for a final year exam, and this happens to be the only question that came out for a particular course.. I'm very sure that 99% of the student in that class will have this course carry over..

If you think that you are not among the student that will have carry over in that course, then prove it here let us see..

Question?

* Which of the cup get filled first..

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by reservd(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
FORGET LOVE, LET US CATCH THE LAZZY STUDENT!

Supposing that you are sitting for a final year exam, and this happens to be the only question that came out for a particular course.. I'm very sure that 99% of the student in that class will have this course carry over..

If you think that you are not among the student that will have carry over in that course, then prove it here let us see..

Question?

* Which of the cup get filled first..

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Johnsonclement(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yes,I see
Cerebellum:

Your time starts now kee you there
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Nonexisting: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
9 is blocked, 5 is the answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie! The Sex Lives Of College Girls S1 | Download Here / BAE Prefers Masturbation Than Sex / Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.