Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members (53228 Views)

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by zanieike: 2:48am On Nov 18, 2021
I shall put you in my prayers.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by KINGS100(m): 2:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:
I just can't help myself, right since I was a little kid. I get jealous easily.

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

I hate it when people gives me money, it anolds me, makes me feel less.

Please how do I contain this attitude of mine.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

I want to be the number one guy

I want to be the giver always

THIS IS CLEAR SIGN OF INSECURITY AND SELFISHNESS AT IT BEST. THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM IS TO ACCEPT CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:52am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

you are a yoruba it is in your genes
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by idyidy: 2:52am On Nov 18, 2021
Omo na witch you be but you never know sha.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kinterez(m): 2:58am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Lies.

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I want to be the number one guy.

Oga you are evil and enemy of close pals progress...Please stay away from drugs, to avoid suicide...its the only looming option when you are over tumbled by others success
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Shancca: 3:03am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Lies.

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I have followed your replies to attackers on the original post. I can tell that your condition is not inherent but an attitude you developed just on your own to envy successes around you. The manner in which you shield with replies convinces me that a room for a change is far-fetched. I don’t know what you need but you need help and people around you too. May God pacify your mind and give you joy to celebrate with people around you.

Amen!
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by gbagyiza: 3:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Lies.

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

You see the truth is always bitter but no matter what truth is truth. Envy n jealousy will give birth to hatred and gradually hatred will make you commit evil because it's a spirit. You need God help in this situation. It's a spirit n you need that spirit to leave your life.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by ozonechrome: 3:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Don't hate me.

am Just a realist

Please ignore the posters calling you names.

Acknowledging that it's not good is the first step to getting better.

Humans are naturally selfish that's why kids don't share their toys and they always learn No before Yes.

In schools teaching kids to share is more important that any academic work. Unfortunately Nigerian education is terrible.

The good thing is that you can fix it.

We've all been there but taught ourselves to do better.

Keep congratulating people even though you don't feel like it and force yourself to smile they are winning.

Over time you'll be genuinely happy they are winning and will help them win.

Look into your life and have your own goals. Little milestone and congratulate yourself for achieving them. You are winning too.

Talk to those people who have achieved those things and try to genuinely learn how they got it and if you can apply same to yourself.

Train your mind to do better and soon it will. We were all that way but learnt to do better.

There's a lot of money to go round. We can all win smiley
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by dallyemmy: 3:23am On Nov 18, 2021
This can only come through service to humanity then heaven will release the grace you need! The only way out is to love people more and serve them more. Mathew 23:11 But the greatest among you will be your servant
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by generalwo(m): 3:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to whose law? undecided
... The law of common sense..... If everyone was jealous if everyone.... How do u think the world would look like.........

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 3:30am On Nov 18, 2021
generalwo:
... The law of common sense..... If everyone was jealous if everyone.... How do u think the world would look like.........
Commonsense would instead tell you that jealousy is a human emotion , no evil of good to it. undecided

Every human being experiences jealousy at one point or another. It is healthy to do so. Only in the case, OP complains it seems to consume his existence and that is most likely a psychological problem that he will need to seek treatment for in order to correct his brains handling of the emotion back to normal levels. undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by michlins(m): 3:35am On Nov 18, 2021
olusamuel01:

This is the only sane and truthful person in this entire comment section. Humans generally are selfish. Nothing is wrong with you bro, you just need to consciously control it.
selfishness took us from being the hunted to the hunter and top of the food chain
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by bepositive11: 3:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Work on changing that habit. Start celebrating the success of others. When someone wins, learn to be happy for them. When someone gives you money, don't think of it as you're lesser than them. Think of it as they're extending compassion
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Tugee: 3:58am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

A lot of miserable Nigerians are like yourself, thank God you've had the courage to search deep and accept your flaws.

What you are suffering from is some form of depression and low self-esteem, you must find a way to be contententent with whatever you have no matter how little, get a concrete plan to love and develop yourself and stay focused on your personal and spiritual growth. Also try and celebrate your little wins no matter how little even if it successfully completing a task even if it laying your bed.

That way other peoples successes wont bother your as long as you stay positive that yours will come someday.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by 18wheeler: 3:58am On Nov 18, 2021
It is a delicate position you found yourself in and I think you are fortunate to have realized it yourself and early enough before it leads you to acts that will bring tears to you and people around you. It is natural to want to be better than the next Joe, but getting angry instead of grateful when helped is dangerous. I think your feeling should rather make you work on improving yourself generally to attain some level of independence. Learn to appreciate what you have attained so far and also learn to value people for their being and not just what they have or what they can give, you dwell on material things to the extreme.
And for the jealousy part, you will need some form of professional help with that.

On a lighter note: you be candidate for "village people" association.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Bonmoren(m): 4:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

It's a clear case of 'WITCHCRAFTCY'.
Only you can deliver yourself by the help of the Holy Spirit.
Stay on the Word 24/7, and get your mind renewed.
Accept Jesus as your personal Savior and the Spirit will leave you.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by vineyardfarms: 4:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

you are a practising blind WITCH-CRAFT with poisious heart. You need urgent deliverance. Visit MFM CHURCH, DO not die llke Haman in the book of Esther.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Tima1980(f): 4:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Your blood group B-... Nothing anyone can do about it. U hear kuntinu.

Your blood group also speaks about you.
A+ : Good leadership.
A- : Hardworking.
B+ : Can sacrifice for others and very ambitious, tolerance.
B- : Non flexible, selfish & sadistic.
O+ : Born to help, intelligent.
O - : broad minded, beautiful, shy, pretty, emotional.
AB+:Very difficult to understand.
AB- : Sharp and intelligent.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Milkycollins002(m): 4:07am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

honestly u are possess with an evil spirit from ur childhood. U need strong deliverance
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by bluefilm: 4:30am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Na so witchcraft dey take start o.

But in your own case, I think you are already a witch.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by yommen: 4:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Don't hate me.

am Just a realist

Go and give your life to Christ do he can purge you.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nauttyprof(m): 4:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Lies.

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I think you are here just to tell a story and not really for advice. Someone told you just the plain truth and what to do, you called it lies. Wickedness starts from the heart. Simple

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by MyAmericandream(f): 4:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Don't hate me.

am Just a realist
You don qualify for witchcraft you no know? Congratulations!! I feel for your family and friends sha.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by coolaustyne(m): 4:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

U are a witch... Just commit suicide.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by georgeakins: 4:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Most of the people abusing you on the thread are like that, just that they won't confess.

The evil trait is in the DNA of black people
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by femi4: 4:49am On Nov 18, 2021
AllKnowing:
You just need to die nothing else.

MODIFIED:

People like OP grow up to be:
1. Wicked politicians that impoverish their constituents so only their families live in abundance.

2. Lecturers who demand blocking or sex for grades.

3. That your uncle who goes diabolical to kill your father because he was able to train you to the university.

4. That policeman who opens fire on a group of boys in a sleek Mercedes S-class only because he didn’t enjoy such privileges when he was a youngster.
Well said, we don't need such people in our society. Indeed, sadist exist
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Offpoint1: 4:53am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

You be unconscious witch... Go for deliverance
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by buzorcharles(m): 5:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Always say a prayer" thank u for be an Angel sent to help me" when u receive from anyone.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by GlobalWay: 5:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Urgent!!! Read the Book of John from Chapter 1 to the last Chapter. Start as soon as possible because you have a glorious Destiny to fulfill but the Enemy has turned it upside down. Pls, pay great ATTENTION to Obey the Words of MESSIAH written in Red Letters as you read all the Chapters of the Book of John. The Words are Life's Spirits that would transform you into your Divine Original. If only you will, soon people would hear your glorious Story. HalleluYAH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by authority2006(m): 5:11am On Nov 18, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
It happen a times and it's okay but don't feed it or let it grow into an action. Channel that energy into making yourself more productive.

It's okay if some people have more than you because you also have more than some others. It's okay for others to get things before you, it doesn't mean yours won't come.

This is the honest truth. Who doesn't get jealous over money, love, attention, power, beauty? We just need not to feed that feeling like you said. Think it, drop it ASAP and move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Ofadaman(m): 5:27am On Nov 18, 2021
I understand you perfectly,envy and jealousy are human nature and even as we don't want to admit everyone has it.
Here's a typical experiment I performed, I got two kids no older than 8yrs, I gave one 5 sweets and the other 7 sweets, the first one felt bad and ask why he didn't get more, I informed him that if I'm to give him more , I'd have to give his friend more as well. So I offered him a deal, it's either I give him 5 mores sweets and give his friend 7 more, or I take 2 sweets from him and 4 from his friend so they both have 3 sweets. He went for the 2nd option that would return both him and his friend to same level, so instead of moving up and getting more, he chose to lose so his friend doesn't get ahead of him.

Jealousy is a powerful force, and it's not just about material things, people can hate you for your charm, your looks, your intelligence or social influence. Most of the people who don't want you to succeed are the people you started life with and trust, watch out for that over excessive praise usually preparing you for the big fail, those exaggerated responses to little things. You cannot help people who are envious of you ,they'd find it condescending the only way to help a jealous man is to fail, if you have someone you know who's envious of you, you must avoid them, never try to help them, never admit how smart you are, you must downplay your success and attribute it to luck, keep them at arms length and hide your source of success.

Once a man is held bound by the green eye monster, they are doomed, they don't seek for their own success they want that which others have to be taken away from them, you can't help such people you run away from them , very far away.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady / I Broke Up With Her / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.