Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members (53186 Views)

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Crossroad1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Funny enough, people like this op hardly make headway in life, they are usually restricted by their thoughts

9 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Jh0wsef(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
lol
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Ekpekus(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nor be juju be that?
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by YangaBabe: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Omo you need prayers o
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by RexTramadol1: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Your condition is not permanent

It’s temporary
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by JBoss25(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:
I just can't help myself, right since I was a little kid. I get jealous easily.

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

I hate it when people gives me money, it anolds me, makes me feel less.

Please how do I contain this attitude of mine.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

I want to be the number one guy

I want to be the giver always
you need deliverance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Testimony1988(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Keep praying about it.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Highman1900(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hmmmmm
This life isn't balance my bro, your friend have mony you feel bad, he didn't has feel worst, May God help us.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

Just become a Politician lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Sirchiboy: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Nothing is wrong with you bro.
You are very ok
Please start the blessing with me.
I need 100k to settle my rent.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Lies.

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I want to be the number one guy.

What a mentality..

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by CryptoClub2018: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Abi werey leleyini
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by GistFullGround: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Witch or Wizard!
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Oduduwa707: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sadly, majority of Nigerians have the OP's mentality which is why Nigeria is where it is today.

Ask 9ja Politicians... They'll tell you. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by AfroKnight: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin
I don’t think you guys understand the Op.

It’s not that he doesn’t want those around him to succeed. No. He just wants his success to be more than theirs. He wants a life where he can be the one who’s magnanimous, helping others and getting the accolades as a chairman.

But this will only exhaust your resources and your mental strength. Na you go tire.

There will always be someone better, richer, stronger and smarter than you. Accept that reality and find happiness in the wins of others. When people around you are winning, take it as a sign that your own win is getting close. Be happy for them.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Blacknote: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
No greater witchcraft than this.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by nwajesus12(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Have you heard of low self esteem?

15 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by TheWolfen(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Witchcraft
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by ednut1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
You need therapy

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by frozen70(f): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

This is the handwork of a jealous and wicked mind

Your type may grow up to be one of the wicked uncles we hear about

I don't intend to insult you but I just explained things the exact way they are

You just have to fight that spirit in you before it takes over you

There is no competition in life but remember that blessings comes from God not man

9 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
You need serious help
May God protect us from people like you
Jealousy can lead to Murder

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Sicoca: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Op you need deliverance
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by SenecaTheYonger: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Your thoughts are already evil. In fact, your thoughts are a greater evil than any action conceivable.

You should kill yourself. Do your family a favor

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kuriosmynd: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
For my korokoro eyes, person dey admit say him be the village people we hear about....and people are taking it lightly.
I always thought people with such heart of evil and tendency to rejoice at ones misfortune is kind of far off, never knew normal everyday people can be this devilish.
I think I should start suspecting people.
Honestly, I don't understand this feeling he's talking abt... I don't believe normal human should have such predilection....
.. People are inherently wicked sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by seyoops4u: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
this is witchcraft if you don't know.
You need a deliverance and the funny thing is, you need to celebrate others so that people that celebrate with you.

Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by KingsleyCEO: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Try to have this understanding that we are all unique in our different ways, the fact that A is rich is not to say B is not trying. There is something or areas B will certainly be blessed that A too will see and confirm.
In all, we all need each other, but if others don't see it like that, just see from yourself that everyone needs you in light of this keep seeking how you can better others. A man who seeks to better others will always have something to give irrespective of the caliber of people around him.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Solatium(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I thank God for you to be able to come and state this,you are on your way to your healing.

Have this golden rule on your left palm THAT NO MATTER HOW RICH, BRILLIANT OR INFLUENTIAL YOU ARE SOME PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE AHEAD OF YOU no matter how envious you are towards them it won't diminish their status you will be the one hurting and the moment everyone knows you are the envious type they distance themselves from you, meaning you will keep losing friends and families until you become isolated.

Just give yourself that rest of mind and be happy for those who are progressing,if not you go end up joining wizardry or occultic society o

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Mewhizzp(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
AllKnowing:
You just need to die nothing else.

MODIFIED:

People like OP grow up to be:
1. Wicked politicians that impoverish their constituents so only their families live in abundance.

2. Lecturers who demand blocking or sex for grades.

3. That your uncle who goes diabolical to kill your father because he was able to train you to the university.

4. That policeman who opens fire on a group of boys in a sleek Mercedes S-class only because he didn’t enjoy such privileges when he was a youngster.

I support this Comment 100%
Let him just Die

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Bignuell(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I think soundOsonic said something insightful. Sometimes i do feel like that especially when it comes to rendering help, achievement. I'd be like, i should be the one doing this, celebrating it. Not that i hate people who does it or anything. By the way, what is your zodiac sign?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Orogigu: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheWolfen:
Witchcraft
Well said
Op need deliverance
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Badguy77(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Every witch that dont like to see us succeed...Die by fire in jesus name

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) / Moments Like This / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.