Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members (53195 Views)

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to what law? Where is this written in stone for us? undecided

What law dictates that only those you consider positive humans succeed? undecided

It is the law of nature, you see someone doing well in their life, you should also want to do well unless you have been destined to languish in poverty

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
It is the law of nature, you see someone doing well in their life, you should also want to do well unless you have been destined to languish in poverty
Where is this law written in nature? undecided

So, everyone who is experiences jealousy ends up languishing in poverty , and you claim this idea of yours is according to nature? lipsrsealed

What about cases where driven by jealousy , some have taken to rising above those they feel the emotion towards, did nature miss it in those cases? Are they evil even though they harmed no one on their way up? undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by 1onebigman(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Your thoughts are already evil. In fact, your thoughts are a greater evil than any action conceivable.

You should kill yourself. Do your family a favor
oga,why would you advice someone to kill himself,op just just chill,take a deep breath and then smile
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Enimoney3: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
When someone lack or dwell in poverty there are various thought usually happens at that period. Most importantly negative thinking. You will start seeing yourself as evill or wicked person sometime. If the OP is actually has bad mind he wouldn't express himself, it's because he feels he doesn't belong to such part and he try to fight it. In conclusion, that is not his real thinking they just happens base on present situation

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where is this law written in nature? undecided

So, everyone who is experiences jealousy languishes in poverty , and you claim this idea of yours is according to nature? lipsrsealed

Looks like you can't comprehend this simple thing
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Looks like you can't comprehend this simple thing
You mean unlike you, I don't accept what I am told by possibly ignorant people without question, right? undecided

Again, Where is this law written in nature? undecided

So, everyone who is experiences jealousy ends up languishing in poverty , and you claim this idea of yours is according to nature? undecided

What about cases where driven by jealousy , some have taken to rising above those they feel the emotion towards, did nature miss it in those cases? Are they evil even though they harmed no one on their way up? undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Daniel7543: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your prayer in itself is antiChrist/evil in composition so are you sure you are better than the OP? undecided
you're just quoting people up and down.

No offense.. Do you also feel same way like the Op??

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Tzar(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oga, you are a WIZARD! You need deliverance ASAP!
Otherwise, go see a therapist!

Icouldhave:
I just can't help myself, right since I was a little kid. I get jealous easily.

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

I hate it when people gives me money, it anolds me, makes me feel less.

Please how do I contain this attitude of mine.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

I want to be the number one guy

I want to be the giver always
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by gulfer: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Lies.

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

I want to be the number one guy.

All you listed as your attributes are those things that have led the world to where it is now, Yorubas call it anikanjopon (innate selfishness) and this breeds wickedness just like someone already told you.... This sort of thinking and selfish way of life is the reason for wicked politicians, police, lecturers, uncle's etc angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by jimcaddy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Many people criticising this guy and abusing him probably have the same attitude..

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by moneyissweet(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chaii wickedest.

AllKnowing:
You just need to die nothing else.

MODIFIED:

People like OP grow up to be:
1. Wicked politicians that impoverish their constituents so only their families live in abundance.

2. Lecturers who demand blocking or sex for grades.

3. That your uncle who goes diabolical to kill your father because he was able to train you to the university.

4. That policeman who opens fire on a group of boys in a sleek Mercedes S-class only because he didn’t enjoy such privileges when he was a youngster.

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Das1mama: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Op, i want u to understand nobody on earth was born righteous except Christ, meaning every man was born on the foundation of sin mainly the reason why he came that all that desire to live in righteousness must be born of him in the Holy Ghost of which he's who gives us power to overcome sin, read Roman7vs 14 down u will understand better and also read 1John3vs 8 was the very purpose he came. Incase u will need more expansion don't hersitate to make ur intentions known. Shalom brother.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Valuc: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Op... U sure sey no b ur type people dey cast and bind every Sunday and Friday night for church ... Thinkam

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Daniel7543:
you're just quoting people up and down.

No offense.. Do you also feel same way like the Op??
Your prayer is antiChrist in origin. undecided

Jesus Christ's instructions to you are that you love your enemies and pray for (not against) them. If you who pretend to believe in Jesus Christ reject His very teachings, are you any different from the Evil doers you pretend yourself better than? undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by manchester1: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Can you attach your pictures. So, we can know you and avoid you

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Nov 18, 2021
gulfer:
All you listed as your attributes are those things that have led the world to where it is now, Yorubas call it anikanjopon (innate selfishness) and this breeds wickedness just like someone already told you.... This sort of thinking and selfish way of life is the reason for wicked politicians, police, lecturers, uncle's etc angry angry angry angry
Where exactly at the selfless, and non wicked Nigerians to to found abeg? undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by namo77: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Mr righteousness needs to share some scriptures with you....
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by mcameo: 12:10am On Nov 18, 2021
OP, you are a combination of a someone being a sociopath, psychopath and a narcissist, this traits are as a result of childhood, environmental or genetic predisposition. Dont worry you would out grow them. Just keep yourself in check.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 18, 2021
jealous I repeat jealous is what you pass though before you finally became a winch.

OP you are wicked, u are heartless, u are ungrateful, you are a winch in fact you are the real ekwensu

rubbish can you imaging undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by 46arcadez(m): 12:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

For you to have posted this; it show you really don't like the way you behave.

Just try to genuinely love people
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by hslbroker2(m): 12:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Azazel or Lucifer in u, caution your spirit never give him the chance
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Oyiboman69: 12:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

that's most especially envy. everyone is guilty of such most times but rarely admit it. there are times when one wish to see his or her friends fail from time to time.
Think about it,have you achieve that aim of being the superior ever since?, if you're not,then you just have to accept and support those who succeed before you. Moreover, not everyone will become rich and not everyone will be poor hence you should find comfort in your present condition which is why you're conceiving such thought. remember you cannot help everyone even if you have everything, its a simple logic....like I said,nothing bad in envying someone but you just have to derive motivations through it.

Most people saying all sorts of things up there are worst and conceal theirs. Use yours as a source of self motivation, peace....
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Bluffly: 12:21am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Give you life to christ and repent genuinely and live a christ like life
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 12:21am On Nov 18, 2021
mcameo:
OP, you are a combination of a someone being a sociopath, psychopath and a narcissist, this traits are as a result of childhood, environmental or genetic predisposition. Dont worry you would out grow them. Just keep yourself in check.
You outgrow a condition that is a result of genetic predisposition?, undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by od501: 12:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I for say....na lidis winch dey take start, but all the same, I like your sincerity. Now hear this, envy and jealousy is a major ingredient in the creation of man, everybody has such attributes just that we find a way to let our good sides overshadow those areas of our lives.

This is what you will do, don't get "too close" to people, but try to help them when they need you. And try as much as you can to get yourself busy.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2021
od501:
I for say....na lidis winch dey take start, but all the same, I like your sincerity. Now hear this, envy and jealousy is a major ingredient in the creation of man, everybody has such attributes just that we find a way to let our good sides overshadow those areas of our lives.

This is what you will do, don't get "too close" to people, but try to help them when they need you. And try as much as you can to get yourself busy.
Way too many of you have been rendered morons through your watching of Nollywood movies. undecided

What has winch to do with the human emotion that is jealousy for Pete's sake? undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by od501: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2021
Das1mama:
Op, i want u to understand nobody on earth was born righteous except Christ, meaning every man was born on the foundation of sin mainly the reason why he came that all that desire to live in righteousness must be born of him in the Holy Ghost of which he's who gives us power to overcome sin, read Roman7vs 14 down u will understand better and also read 1John3vs 8 was the very purpose he came. Incase u will need more expansion don't hersitate to make ur intentions known. Shalom brother.

Even christ is not born righteous. Remember he broke bottle for temple dah year in Jerusalem when there turned the church into a marketplace grin
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by mykerg: 12:32am On Nov 18, 2021
What you need is a vacation. Like 3months off. Sometime to clear your head. Sometime to think deep and reflect on why you feel pain when you see some other person progressing. I ll recommend one nice resort with high security Somewhere upscale in Lagos. Don't worry about the funds for it . God will provide OK �. I just googled one now. It a very nice place. Somewhere around yaba . On the left. Once you get tk yaba . Just ask anybody that you are going to yabaleft. They will direct you. Take care and be safe.

Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by orlaglobal234: 12:33am On Nov 18, 2021
I thank God for your life that you're not a woman, if you are omo wahala for dey oo.

Na your type they kill husband because unnecessary jealousy

And if you're a village head you make life unbearable for your people

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by od501: 12:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Way too many of you have been rendered morons through your watching of Nollywood movies. undecided

What has winch to do with the human emotion that is jealousy for Pete's sake? undecided

Is either you are a product of Lia Mohammed, or you are naturally an idiot by default!! What has nolllywood got to do with this?! Come oo...can you even read?! Like...shey you can read and understand?! Oya read again.

All these underage low IQ Nairaland miscreants forming woke!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Don't hate me.

am Just a realist

Na bad spirit o. You need to immerse yourself in stories of what happens to bad minded people. If the fear of that kind end no stop you bros you get deep problems o. Read about Prophets of God and people that were bad minded to them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) / Moments Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.