Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members (53183 Views)

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 18, 2021
orlaglobal234:
I thank God for your life that you're not a woman, if you are omo wahala for dey oo.

Na your type they kill husband because unnecessary jealousy

And if you're a village head you make life unbearable for your people

lol nollywood movie
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by LogicnReason: 12:41am On Nov 18, 2021
What you have might be Histrionic personality disorder (HPD). Find a qualified psychologist (preferably a behaviour therapist) in your community. May be some bits of psychotherapy will help, but definitely some form of DBT will help with emotion regulation.
Icouldhave:
I just can't help myself, right since I was a little kid. I get jealous easily.

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

I hate it when people gives me money, it anolds me, makes me feel less.

Please how do I contain this attitude of mine.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

I want to be the number one guy

I want to be the giver always
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 18, 2021
LogicnReason:
What you have might be Histrionic personality disorder (HPD). Find a qualified psychologist (preferably a behaviour therapist) in your community. May be some bits of psychotherapy will help, but definitely some form of DBT will help with emotion regulation.
Okay
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by MrCuteking(m): 12:56am On Nov 18, 2021
Don't twist it wrongly. Don't think you need to find wealth in other to get happiness. You find happiness first before wealth flows in.

What you pay attention to will always grow to become master over you. Take Jealousy, anger and wickedness off your mind and try to think well of people around you.

Think about your friends making it in life as you, don't think of them a little less than you, see your thought equally measured as you wish for yourself as well, then happiness will come into your life
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Triangles1(m): 12:57am On Nov 18, 2021
There's nothing wrong with you bro, it happens to pastor and Alfa you see around you, it's in human nature to have this feeling, for the fact you come out openly means you're a good person.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by MrCuteking(m): 1:01am On Nov 18, 2021
soundOsonic:

The First step to solving a problem is that you know you have a problem. That's a good step already. You are making progress.
You are jealous because of how you were brought up. Your parents or guardians or teachers would have been comparing you to other kids.
It only takes a hit at your self esteem. Rather than celebrating others what you think is "this could have been me." It is not an emotion that propel you out of mediocrity but that which makes you wallow in bitterness. Most Nigerians suffer from this syndrome.
You don't hate others for being successful, No, what you hate is yourself for not been successful.
First understand your yourself, your strength and weakness, make goals that are achievable to make small wins to build up positive mindset. Know your limit and work towards self development.
The journey of success is not a race. It is a climb to the top of a mountain. The people who are celebrated are not those who come first or second but those who finally made it and manage to reach the top

Best advice! Gbam
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by armyofone(m): 1:01am On Nov 18, 2021
Isn't that what psychologist called Narcissistic personality disorder ?

You are in the right path talking about it.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Nov 18, 2021
LogicnReason:
Interesting! undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Ten06(m): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Are you born in October?
Your problem is extreme jealousy and it can affect you negatively
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Litmus: 1:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

Op, you've described Pride and in some ways an almost admirable type of pride. Unlike in the title of your submission, you've not indicated in what you elaborated on, any indication that you want others to fail, which would generally be accepted as a negative thing. You want to be the one helping others and not others helping you. You have the underpinnings of grate individual.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Luvvy01(f): 1:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by realray(m): 1:25am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Don't hate me.

am Just a realist

Oga nobody is hating you, but you must study ur bible and pray for the help of the HOLY SPIRIT and tell God to give u a good heart.......plz don't overlook what I told u cos na from there people take dey go babalawo house so my brother u need God's Help period!!!
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

u literally from HELL
go to where u came from
U SON OF A BITCh

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Fxwarrior: 1:30am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

"I don't do bad" doesn't make this sound right. This is witchcraft spirit.

As you get older now, you start looking for how to tie innocent people. Hian! shocked

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 18, 2021
The DeVil HIMSELF
U NEED TO BE ASSISSNINATED
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Dazall: 1:32am On Nov 18, 2021
You are suffering from inferiority complex
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Bolaji26(m): 1:34am On Nov 18, 2021
Na ur type full nairaland here that why they always feel happy when something happen bad to the government securities and feel sad if the government securities have a victory.

cool cool sad
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:34am On Nov 18, 2021
You might need an overhaul change of mindset meanwhile you can win awesome prize in the golden morn heritage promo. Just take two pack of the golden morn heritage to any of their redemption centres.

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Fxwarrior: 1:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Don't hate me.

am Just a realist

What is realist about hating other people's success?

Inasmuch as we sometimes feel a tinge of jealousy which should drive us to look inwards and become better but your own is taken a step farther by wanting to be the only light in your environment. Its witchcraft, nothing else.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by israelolugbemi: 1:49am On Nov 18, 2021
It is sad to see how people are quick to judge and condemn. He came out here for solutions and not to be crucified for a fault he identified and decided to share. The truth is that a good percentage of humans are born this way but they refuse to reconcile with this truth and work on themselves.
I believe you are on the track for a change. The first step in solving a problem is in the identification of the problem. I pray to find a quick fix to it. This take a lot of conscious efforts and time to correct. You just eed to stay dedicated to the course of change(not APC kinda change though).
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by linearity: 1:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Simple!

Go out there, work very hard, chase after every opportunity, if you not making money on Nairaland, switch your data off…..after making the money, give it out to family members & others.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kay25(m): 2:00am On Nov 18, 2021
pride and arrogance is being groomed in you except u kill it u will one day start to kill others

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by juniorstar(m): 2:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

No be juju be that !!
You cant rise by pulling others down or wishing ppl would be below you always..some ppl carry correct grace for head no try dem if not na your life you dey joke with..in any place you find yourself always know who is the boss and never try to bring down the boss at best try and be friends at worst if the boss doesn't like you leave that place and find some where else and if you are the boss in the group use it wisely cos it is a 2 edged sword it makes and mars.. I don yarn you as e dey go.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by baby124: 2:10am On Nov 18, 2021
All selfish people are like you. You may want to fantasize about what you will do with money when you have some. But trust me, you will never help anybody. Your real nature is a covetous and selfish one. If you will give, you will have less than most. That goes against your nature.

The poorest people are the biggest givers. If your nature was sincere in giving, you won’t have any problem giving your time and knowledge right now. But you are waiting till you are the most successful before giving. You attribute money to philanthropy, success and power. So you want money desperately but your true need is power over others.

It’s definitely a behavioral issue that a psychiatrist can help you with. If you don’t get help, you will definitely kill people because, success and money is not easy to come by.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by freedomfloyd(m): 2:13am On Nov 18, 2021
Quit hating on the chap he is just looking for advice, everybody has a secret at least he knows the kind of heart he has is not cool that why he opens up for help, do u guys think it's easy to say that kind of bad things about yourself .
Bro I think all you need to do is pray about it talk to God he listens and you too need to put effort by always trying to be selfless I believe God will see you through ijn
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nicoddemus(m): 2:15am On Nov 18, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

This is a heart from the pit of hell Jesus!!!

See oga with this kind of heart eh abeg make God deliver people from your hand because surely surely eh you will do wickedness knowingly or unknowingly you will frustrate and destroy.
Abeg show us your face and address so that we can kill you before you begin to manifest

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by moshino(m): 2:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Testimony1988:
Keep praying about it.

For how long?

How long do you think Nigerians have been praying for Nigeria to be a better country? Now Nigerians are killing themselves to migrate to other countries, most of which don't believe in prayers, but actions.

Nigerian Christians are praying to God of Israel to protect them, but Israel is buying and building weapons to protect themselves.

Nigerian muslims are praying to Mecca for saviour, but Mecca is buying weapons from America to save itself.

At some point you need to take positive and productive action.

...but I digress...
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Rilwayne001: 2:18am On Nov 18, 2021
It means you focus more on others than you focus on yourself. And the moment you focus more on others than you do for you, you’ll continue to get jealous of others and turn stagnate your progress. You’ll continue to get frustrated too.

Simply focus more on yourself. Do what makes you happy, and believe me you’ll see the need to be happy for what makes others happy.

Other people’s success cannot stop yours. You just have to be contented and focus more on yourself.

My 2 cent
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by farmboyy: 2:29am On Nov 18, 2021
You are actually wicked and evil. You are only lucky because you understood and admitted it. Your only solution is SALVATION. If you are lucky Jesus finds you you see the difference.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by naijadrivablog: 2:35am On Nov 18, 2021
You are just a wizard. Go to MFM deliverance this Thursday.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Farfalla(f): 2:43am On Nov 18, 2021
Village people representative. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) / Moments Like This / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.