Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members (53196 Views)

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:
I just can't help myself, right since I was a little kid. I get jealous easily.

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

I hate it when people gives me money, it anolds me, makes me feel less.

Please how do I contain this attitude of mine.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

I want to be the number one guy

I want to be the giver always
you really need Deliverance. Only an evil minded person hates to see people succeed...God forbid this kind person for my life. Tueh

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by CheedyJ(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

Reminds me of pinky & d brain , you will never succeed mr op & it's not a curse...

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
CheedyJ:

Reminds me of pinky & d brain , you will never succeed mr op & it's not a curse...
i have but you won't

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Readability: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Bro, no be only you dey this table. No mind all this people speaking with African mentality jare. It's normal to be envy, as long as it's benign and not malicious. I mean it makes you improve yourself and not sabotage your own happiness. But you can also improve, because it could lead to depression and self-hatred sometimes. Try limit it, I'm also working on myself as regards this same issue. I'll send you a link to check out, so you can also see what works and what doesn't.

https://advice.theshineapp.com/articles/how-to-stop-comparing-yourself-to-others-and-start-thriving/?utm_source=Shine&utm_medium=Blog

https://advice.theshineapp.com/articles/how-to-be-happy-for-others-when-youre-feeling-stuck/
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by CheedyJ(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

i have but you won't
Lol..if you are really successful & on top of ur game den you wouldn't be jealous & envious... U need deliverance ooo

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Readability:

Bro, no be only you dey this table. No mind all this people speaking with African mentality jare. It's normal to be envy, as long as it's

thanks.

i know they are all hypocrite!

this kind of people na them dey burn human alife
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by okoroemeka(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

if you are an Igbo man you will develop thick skin and not notice much everything you see because our people can really show off,if you come to my community during Xmas you may die of heart attack if you see the type of DOINGS that is going on

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
CheedyJ:

Lol..if you are really successful & on top of ur game den you wouldn't be jealous & envious... U need deliverance ooo
i don't want you to be successful and be on top of your game just like me.

i want you to beg me for money

i want to feed you
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by tiffanyfan(f): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
You are a witch in the spirit, search yourself well

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
tiffanyfan:
You are a witch in the spirit, search yourself well
your mother is a witch
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Karemarealty288(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na you be original Village people.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Daniel7543: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
O Lord, guide and protect us from people like this Op.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Na you be original Village people.
i de city
am a realist
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by ugotaya: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Finally The Two Duo Of P Sqaure Have Settled Their Rifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8bxiC_3fgI
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Readability: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Daniel7543:
Lord, whosoever that don't want me to shine and succeed in life. Strike them dead by fire.
Your prayer in itself is antiChrist/evil in composition so are you sure you are better than the OP? undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by TolaniLuv: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
You must be a Yoruba guy?
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by generalwo(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
How I wish I know u... I for slap sense enter your life..... People's success should motivate you not make u jealous or envious
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Readability: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Make an appointment with a professional psychiatrist or therapist so you can start on your journey to unraveling that issue you are struggling with there. undecided
I've often wondered, are there professional therapist in Nigeria? Can you recommend any in the South West Region ?
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
generalwo:
How I wish I know u... I for slap sense enter your life..... People's success should motivate you not make u jealous or envious
According to whose law? undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Don't hate me.

am Just a realist

Fvck your realist, you are evil to humanity

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by jericco1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
You be witch grin
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Enimoney3: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Don't see yourself as a jealous person.. you have a good heart toward people. You always feel like helping others. God will provide for you soon. You shall be great. The reason why you think you are jealous is because when someone gives u money you feel embarrassed.
You are not jealous you just dislike being lazy. Let me tell you, you Are kind person and thoughtful as well

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Readability:

I've often wondered, are there professional therapist in Nigeria? Can you recommend any in the South West Region ?
I am not in Nigeria but I know for a fact that there are psychiatrists in Nigeria. You can ask in the Health section for referrals to Nigerian therapists but there must be many in at least Lagos state and some teaching hospitals or mental Health hospitals. undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Enimoney3:
Don't see yourself as a jealous person.. you have a good heart toward people. You always feel like helping others. God will provide for you soon. You shall be great. The reason why you think you are jealous is because when someone gives u money you feel embarrassed.
You are not jealous you just dislike being lazy. Let me tell you, you Are kind person and thoughtful as well

Which nonsense be this, did you read his post at all?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by marsup: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
It's witchcraft. You need strong deliverance.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Enimoney3:
Denial typically works against one in this kind of issues. Op is being honest with himself and admits there is a problem. undecided

Rather than suggest he run away from it by making up lies, he should face it head on and my recommendatio is that he approach a counselor or mental health therapist for help in tackling the problem at its root. undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
You may not grow
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to whose law? undecided

People's success should motivate you if you are a positive human being but their success will make you jealous and envious if you are evil minded
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
People's success should motivate you if you are a positive human being but their success will make you jealous and envious if you are evil minded
According to what law? Where is this written in stone for us? undecided

What law dictates that only the views of positive humans matter and others are simply evil? undecided
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Zakiushenry: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Foodqueen:
It's not a biggy.

Just keep yourself busy

Yes keep yourself busy and involve yourself in different ways of career

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) / Moments Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.