Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. (3595 Views)

Atheists This Message Is For You Guys. / Challenge To Nairaland Atheists / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rosement:

John 6:37, All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

I was giving to Jesus by the Father (God). The colonisation was just the means by which Christianity came to Nigeria, whether Nigeria was colonised or not, I would have still heard about Jesus and decided to follow Him, my dad was not a Christian from birth but he converted.

There are countries that were never colonised but yet a large percentage of their population are followers of Jesus, does that not ring a bell?

Then in that case, how can Christianity be the true religion when it came through such a negative way?

Your dad is a Christian , that's why you're a Christian.

Name those countries.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
1Sharon:

Then in that case, how can Christianity be the true religion when it came through such a negative way?

Your dad is a Christian , that's why you're a Christian.

Name those countries.
My dad's parents were muslims but yet he chose to become a Christian, my mother's parents were not really interested in any religion but yet she is a devoted Christian.

I am not interested in arguing about religion because as a Christian I am not permitted to partake in baseless arguments. We are not of the same religion, we can never come to an argument, as long as our religion is different.

Jesus wants us to love our neighbours and live in peace with everyone. To me my religion is the true religion, to you your religion is the true religion. My conclusion is that we are both right in our ways. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Rosement:

My dad's parents were muslims but yet he chose to become a Christian, my mother's parents were not really interested in any religion but yet she is a devoted Christian.

I am not interested in arguing about religion because as a Christian I am not permitted to partake in baseless arguments. We are not of the same religion, we can never come to an argument, as long as our religion is different.

Jesus wants us to love our neighbours and live in peace with everyone. To me my religion is the true religion, to you your religion is the true religion. My conclusion is that we are both right in our ways. Thank you.

So why did you quote me then? cheesy
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 12:45am On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:

So why did you quote me then? cheesy

You said if Indians colonized Nigeria, you'd be shouting about Krishna right now, so just pipe down.

I only tried to explain to you that your assumption about Christianity was wrong because Christians in some countries like China and India even suffered because of their belief, they were persecuted and punished but yet they stood their ground. Some Christians are even still persecuted, you can do your own findings about this.

You have left the initial discussion, it was not about which religion is true or not true.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 1:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Rosement:

You said if Indians colonized Nigeria, you'd be shouting about Krishna right now, so just pipe down.

I only tried to explain to you that your assumption about Christianity was wrong because Christians in some countries like China and India even suffered because of their belief, they were persecuted and punished but yet they stood their ground. Some Christians are even still persecuted, you can do your own findings about this.

You have left the initial discussion, it was not about which religion is true or not true.

Is that a lie? What is your fvcking point ? You are all over the place.

How many Indians and Chinese are Christians? Isn't it a small minority?

Yes if Indians were the colonizers YOU would be shouting about Krishna right now and possibly hate Christians.

Did I tell you I follow any religion? So why do you think I care which religion is true?

You're slow aren't you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 3:18am On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:

Is that a lie? What is your fvcking point ? You are all over the place.

How many Indians and Chinese are Christians? Isn't it a small minority?

Yes if Indians were the colonizers YOU would be shouting about Krishna right now and possibly hate Christians.

Did I tell you I follow any religion? So why do you think I care which religion is true?

You're slow aren't you?
Whether you have a religion or not, you still have your beliefs and it is different from mine. I am not permitted to debate my belief with non-christians.

In China, about 18.2% are Buddhists, 5.1% are Christians, 1.8% are Muslims and 0.7% adhere to other religious organisations.

Christians are increasing in number every year in China and at least, there are few converts yearly in India also. The fact is that people are converting from no religion or other religions to Christianity. Some others religions for example Islam are also recording a large number of converts.

Now that the colonization era is gone, why are both the formerly colonized and never colonized countries, still having a large number of their population converting to Christianity every year?

Ethiopia was not colonized, yet the religion with highest percentage of followers in Ethiopia is Christianity.
Japan was never colonized yet Japan citizens are still converting to Christians every year.

I have provided the facts for you, you can choose to accept it or reject it. I am done with this discussion.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2021
nans24:
Before I begin, I am not a pastor or a preacher and I don't attend any church. I am just a sinner who continuously makes mistakes and tries his best to make changes and quit bad habits that are discouraged in the Bible.

I have personally observed that alot of you are not really atheists as you call yourselves. Most of you do believe and know that there is a God, A creator of Heaven and Earth, but you find it difficult worshipping a God who turns his face away while chaos and destruction envelopes that which He has created.

Some of you are in deep pain as a result of loved ones lost in death, individuals who in one way or the other expressed kindness and love towards you by their actions.

Some of you have gone through or witnessed tragic and traumatic experiences that still haunts you and makes you wonder why a so called "loving" God would sit back, fold his hands and do nothing.

Some of you successfully got out of a brainwashing cult claiming to possess truth and then in your quest for real truth, got consumed and trapped in an endless loop of existential crisis and decided to give up completely on that quest.

Some of you are just sick and tired of the suffering, injustice and deceit that goes on in this world, with the wicked and heartless prospering, Wolves clothed in the garments of sheep leading and so called worshippers of God with no single iota of love for their fellow man displaying their false sense of godly devotion.

If you can relate to all that I have mentioned above the message below is meant for you:

1. Its okay to be angry at God. You are not the first neither are you going to be the last to feel this way. Individuals who lived in much more tougher and barbaric times have questioned God, some even accusing him of deliberately deceiving them and making them an object of scorn and mockery. God did not kill or get mad angry at those individuals. In fact, He is much more closer to those who are broken hearted.

2. Death is not the end. You have a spirit within you. The wicked can destroy and have your weak body. Unforeseen occurrence can take hold of your body. But your spirit is the special property of God. Your loved ones who are dead have ran their race and they are resting. There is nothing in this world. They are not missing out on anything special. All is vanity.

3. It's okay to lose faith in God. A man boldly called down fire from heaven but then ran like a coward to a deserted mountain when a woman threatened to kill him. Another man who raised the dead, asked God why He has forsaken him as he bleed on a stick he was nailed on. You are not RoboCop or Superman. It's okay to lose faith in God. God knows what we are. He reads our heart and always has a way of drawing those that are His back to him.

4. You have free will. You are free to do whatever you like, believe in whatever you want to believe in and partake in whatever that pleases or gives you delight. But as you go on doing all of that, remember that actions have equal and opposite reactions. Every action has consequences and you will be judged/rewarded based on your actions whether you accept it or not.

5. What you see is not what God sees. His thoughts, ways and actions are unimaginably higher. Humbly accept that you cannot understand EVERYTHING about Him and what He permits to occur. You have to spend eternity with Him and be able to stand in His presence in order for that to happen and a time will indeed come when that will happen.

6. The Bible is a useless and stupid book for deluded people. Yes, that is exactly how God has made it to look like in the eyes of men. However, To those who continuously and unrelentingly continue to search for him in their heart, He gives His spirit of knowledge and understanding. You are always free to ask for that spirit if you wish.

7. You are an imperfect human. God does not expect perfection from that which is imperfect. No man is good. What God expects is you fighting/battling with sin rather than giving up to it. When you fall, get up and continue to battle.

Have a nice day.

1 John 1:8-9
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Don't get discouraged by the mockery of people and don't allow the devil accuse you.
If the devil tells you that you are a sinner, tell him that you are a prodigal child and you can go back to your father to ask for forgiveness, tell him that only God your father can punish you or correct you but He (the devil) has no right to accuse you or judge you because he is just a slave that has sinned and has been condemned forever. Mock the devil, let him see you and run.

Jesus loved you first, He died for you 2,000 years before you even existed so don't be encouraged, salvation is a gift not a wage for a workdone. If you ask God for forgiveness and you are willing to mend your ways, He will definitely accept you.
Romans 5:5-6
5. “And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.”

It is good that you acknowledge that you are not perfect. I understand that you are still struggling with sin, you want to be sinless and you are trying your best but the flesh is just too sinful. To overcome the flesh, you need the Spirit of Truth, which is the Holy Spirit. When the Spirit of Truth comes into you, He will teach you all things, He will also strengthen you and help you to overcome your weakness.

Roman 8:7-8
7. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Galatians 5:14-17
14. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
16. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
17. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Focus more on Love, not on the laws because if you follow the law and refuse to love your neighbours, you are still sinning to God but if you decide to glorify God and also love your neighbours, you have completely followed the laws because by loving your neighbours, you are showing love to God.
Matthew 22:37-40,
37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38. This is the first and great commandment.
39. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 25: 35-46
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Having the knowledge of these things have helped me a lot when I'm in situations where I have to pick between Love and law, the mid-wives picked Love over law, they spared the lives of the Hebrew baby boys including Moses, they had to lie to the king to save the babies and God even blessed them but a foolish Christian might have refused to accept the responsibility, the king would have handed the responsibility over to someone else and the babies would have been killed.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! How does being an atheist preclude one from receiving material benefit from a church organisation? And what has conviction got to do with it? What conviction is an atheist supposed to have?

BTW I am not speaking for anyone, my post was solely directed at you and your ability to detect false atheists.

For an atheist it doesn't matter, benefit is benefit and not conviction.

For most untrained psychologist, their belly is their God, where they can get, is where their worship lies. Lack of helper or help from the place they criticize is the root of their hatred. When that benefit start forthcoming back , they will deactivate their account on NL and open another to sing praises to God. grin

Believing in God and Atheism are elements of man's conviction. It's not changed by material benefits or circumstances.

Most of the ones here on NL, don't even know there are atheists who don't have access to internet or used it before, who don't have access to scientific research or evidence but hold conviction in atheism.

They think atheism starts and end on internets, on advance knowledge, on thinking critically. Very false disposition. And childish view of life. This is the reason you will hear things like: atheism exposes you to critical thinking, makes you a knowledgeable person etc...

Atheism has been before discovery of computers. Some ancient culture hold that conviction. I have known atheists even before some of the untrained psychologist here start wearing diapers. I have met uneducated atheist, educated one etc.

So if I spot at distance an untrained psychologist trying to claim atheist, you should know where I am coming from. And they know, the reason they are fighting it through and through.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
hupernikao:

For an atheist it doesn't matter, benefit is benefit and not conviction.

For most untrained psychologist, their belly is their God, where they can get, is where their worship lies. Lack of helper or help from the place they criticize is the root of their hatred. When that benefit start forthcoming back , they will deactivate their account on NL and open another to sing praises to God. grin

Believing in God and Atheism are elements of man's conviction. It's not changed by material benefits or circumstances.

Most of the ones here on NL, don't even know there are atheists who don't have access to internet or used it before, who don't have access to scientific research or evidence but hold conviction in atheism.

They think atheism starts and end on internets, on advance knowledge, on thinking critically. Very false disposition. And childish view of life. This is the reason you will hear things like: atheism exposes you to critical thinking, makes you a knowledgeable person etc...

Atheism has been before discovery of computers. Some ancient culture hold that conviction. I have known atheists even before some of the untrained psychologist here start wearing diapers. I have met uneducated atheist, educated one etc.

So if I spot at distance an untrained psychologist trying to claim atheist, you should know where I am coming from. And they know, the reason they are fighting it through and through.

Na wa o how does one believe in atheism? LMAO!
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rosement:

Whether you have a religion or not, you still have your beliefs and it is different from mine. I am not permitted to debate my belief with non-christians.

In China, about 18.2% are Buddhists, 5.1% are Christians, 1.8% are Muslims and 0.7% adhere to other religious organisations.

Christians are increasing in number every year in China and at least, there are few converts yearly in India also. The fact is that people are converting from no religion or other religions to Christianity. Some others religions for example Islam are also recording a large number of converts.

Now that the colonization era is gone, why are both the formerly colonized and never colonized countries, still having a large number of their population converting to Christianity every year?

Ethiopia was not colonized, yet the religion with highest percentage of followers in Ethiopia is Christianity.
Japan was never colonized yet Japan citizens are still converting to Christians every year.

I have provided the facts for you, you can choose to accept it or reject it. I am done with this discussion.

So why are you here!! Are you dumb?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:

So why are you here!! Are you dumb?
Can't you partake in discussions without insults? I thought you were responsible enough to understand that this is a forum not your father's house, we are all free to give our personal opinion as long as it does not violate the rules and regulations of the forum.

I did not insult you for your opinion, I only corrected you, you could choose to ignore it or debate it, you don't have right to insult me. Next time try to be matured and have some manners. Insulting people only shows your level of understanding. So when things don't go your way, you attack, you are so funny.

Personally I don't partake in any religion arguments that will lead to religion wars or insult on my faith.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rosement:

Can't you partake in discussions without insults? I thought you were responsible enough to understand that this is a forum not your father's house, we are all free to give our personal opinion as long as it does not violate the rules and regulations of the forum.

I did not insult you for your opinion, I only corrected, you could choose to ignore it or debate it, you don't have right to insult me. Next time try to be matured and have some manners. Insulting people only shows your level understanding. So when things don't go your way, you attack, you are very funny.

Personally I [b]don't partake in any religion arguments [/b]that will lead to religion wars or insult on my faith.

So why have you been going back and forth with almost 24 hours?

Classic christian
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:

So why have you been going back and forth with almost 24 hours?

Classic christian
Our initial discussion had nothing to do with faith. It had to do with obvious fact that both Christians and non-christians could understand, if they do their researches about it.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rosement:

Our initial discussion had nothing to do with faith. It had to do with obvious fact that both Christians and non-christians could understand, if they do their researches about it.

Had nothing to do with faith? So what is this?

Rosement:

Great Britain did not colonise up to 20% of the entire countries in the world, yet Christianity is the religion with the highest population of followers in the world.

Please be gone. The more I interact with you, the more brain cells I lose.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:

Had nothing to do with faith? So what is this?

Please be gone. The more I interact with you, the more brain cells I lose.
Those are obvious facts that I just used to explain my points, when I was explaining to you that Christianity would have still existed, even without colonisation. I did not condemn other people's religion. It is just like saying Buhari is the president of Nigeria, isn't that obvious, even people that are not from Nigeria can browser on the internet and find out.

Did I say the religion with the highest percentage of followers is definitely the true religion? No, we didn't have such argument, that means you are going off the point. Everybody's religion is true to them, I don't argue with people about their faith.

If your head cannot take it, I will advise to stop questioning, so that you will not start complaining to me later that you are having headache or that all your brain cells is gone because of this discussion.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rosement:

Those are obvious facts that I just used to explain my points, when I was explaining to you that Christianity would have still existed, even without colonisation. I did not condemn other people's religion. It is just like saying Buhari is the president of Nigeria, isn't that obvious, even people that are not from Nigeria can browser on the internet and find out.

Did I say the religion with the highest percentage of followers is definitely the true religion? No, we didn't have such argument, that means you are going off the point. Everybody's religion is true to them, I don't argue with people about their faith.

If your head cannot take it, I will advise to stop questioning, so that you will not start complaining to me later that you are having headache or that all your brain cells is gone because of this discussion.

And In response to your initial mention I said this:

1Sharon:

Because the people that are keeping christianity alive have a high population than the people that gave them the belief.

British people are alot smaller than the people they colonized. Duh!

No, Christianity would not have existed without colonization. Christianity is a popular religion today because it was forced onto people.

Islam is also a popular religion because it was forced onto people.

You brought up Ethiopia, do Africans practise the brand of Christianity from Ethiopia or do they practise the kind gotten from European colonizers? Ethiopia is one country.

If you are not trying to appeal to numbers, why do you keep bringing up numbers and statistics?
Do you understand now or you want me break it down further?

I suggest reading my responses multiple times
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:

And In response to your initial mention I said this:

British people are alot smaller than the people they colonized. Duh!

No, Christianity would not have existed without colonization. Christianity is a popular religion today because it was forced onto people.

Islam is also a popular religion because it was forced onto people.

You brought up Ethiopia, do Africans practise the brand of Christianity from Ethiopia or do they practise the kind gotten from European colonizers? Ethiopia is one country.

If you are not trying to appeal to numbers, why do you keep bringing up numbers and statistics?
Do you understand now or you want me break it down further?

I suggest reading my responses multiple times
You complained yourself that you are losing your brain cells, why are you doing this to yourself? See now, you are beginning to go off the point and you are bringing back old conversations that have already been discussed. I cannot stress myself, I have stated the facts, you don't have to accept it, you have said enough, at least you participated. Please go and rest, it is for your own good. This is only an advice, the decision is in your hands.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rosement:

You complained yourself that you are losing your brain cells, why are you doing this to yourself? See now, you are beginning to go off the point and you are bringing back old conversations that have already discussed. You have said enough, at least you participated, please go and rest, it is for your own good. This is only an advice, the decision is in your hands.

Dolt. I brought those old responses back so you could comprehend because you are slow and didn't grasp my reply.

Speaking of off-point, what does YOUR response have to do with my last response to you?

Classic hypocritical Christian.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:

Dolt. I brought those old responses back so you could comprehend because you are slow and didn't grasp my reply.

Speaking of off-point, what does YOUR response have to do with my last response to you?

Classic hypocritical Christian.

I decided to stop the argument because it was baseless. I could not continue moving around a circle.

I never said I was a Saint. Now that you have voiced out your opinion about me, I hope you are good.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rosement:

I decided to stop the argument because it was baseless. I could not continue moving around a circle.

I never said I was a Saint. Now that you have voiced out your opinion about me, I hope you are good.

Prove what I said was baseless. Address my points, you don't get to just call it baseless without addressing why.

Yet here you still are cheesy
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:

Prove what I said was baseless. Address my points, you don't get to just call it baseless without addressing why.

Yet here you still are cheesy
What will be the point of my explanation, when you won't understand? Our mentality is different, I cannot explain further.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rosement:

What will be the point of my explanation, when you won't understand? Our mentality is different, I cannot explain further.

Nah you're just slow
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:

Nah you're just slow
When you are matured enough to handle conversations, you can come and ask me questions.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rosement:

When you are matured enough to handle conversations, you can come and ask me questions.

Why would I want to ask a christard questions?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:

Why would I want to ask a christard questions?
Why would you want to ask a christard questions? it seems this question is for you, how I am suppose to know your mind? It is possible you directed it to me by mistake.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rosement:

Why would you want to ask a christard questions? it seems this question is for you, how I am suppose to know your mind? It is possible you directed it to me by mistake.

The holy spirit cannot tell you my mind?
Yeye.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Rosement(f): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:

The holy spirit cannot tell you my mind?
Yeye.
What has the Holy Spirit got to do with petty discussions like this? I don't blame you, it is not your fault, I shouldn't have started a conversation with such an irresponsible and immature human being like you. May God has mercy on me and forgive me.

You can't handle a simple conversation, you even have the guts to bring other people's faith to it. Anyway, it is your phone, you can type whatever you want to type, keep on typing. I really don't have time for an uncultured human being like you.

If everybody on nairaland were like you, I would have preferred to deactivate my account on nairaland than to discuss with such people but there are a lot of reasonable people on nairaland. I have disagreed with some of people on nairaland but none of them have behavioured so mannerless. If everybody was like you, then this world would have been a very violent place and people would have even be murdered for voicing out their opinions.

I am very sorry for speaking to you. Before now, I did not know the type of person you are, I will make sure this doesn't repeat itself.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rosement:

What has the Holy Spirit got to do with petty discussions like this? I don't blame you, it is not your fault, I shouldn't have started a conversation with such an irresponsible and immature human being like you. May God has mercy on me and forgive me.

You can't handle a simple conversation, you even have the guts to bring other people's faith to it. Anyway, it is your phone, you can type whatever you want to type, keep on type. I really don't have time for an uncultured human being like you.

I have disagreed with some of people on nairaland but none of them have behavioured so mannerless. If everybody was like you, then this world would have been a very violent place and people would have even be murdered for voicing out their opinions.

I am very sorry for speaking to you. Before now, I did not know the type of person you are, I will make sure this doesn't repeat itself.

You asked me how you're supposed to know my mind, and I said can't your holy spirit help you? Or of what use is he
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
LordReed:

Na wa o how does one believe in atheism? LMAO!

Believe in atheism kè. Where do you see that? Me sef dey laugh here.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
1Sharon:

You asked me how you're supposed to know my mind, and I said can't your holy spirit help you? Or of what use is he

Is this what you were taught the holy spirit does? To spy on your thoughts? grin
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
hupernikao:

Is this what you were taught the holy spirit does? To spy on your thoughts? grin

Shebi the holy spirit is what pastors use to prophesy about the future and people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should Women Be Ordained To Head Churches And Mosques? / New Year Cross Over Night Themes In Churches / "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.