Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. (3602 Views)

Atheists This Message Is For You Guys. / Challenge To Nairaland Atheists / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
hupernikao:

grin grin grin

Aren't you (they) untrained psychologists? Isn't it clear here daily? You called that insults? No Sir, it's descriptive not insulting.

By the way, all you need to do is to show through your attitude that you aren't a wannabe atheist but a real one. It's not done by coming online daily to feel among. It's a conviction and that's lacking in many of your likes online. Hence the best narrative for such is an untrained psychologist.
Who the fvck are you to determine who is an atheist and who is not...
your definition of atheism matters to nobody you can go on with the ad hominem attacks if that's how you plan to defend your God I wish you goodluck... tongue
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Who the fvck are you to determine who is an atheist and who is not...
your definition of atheism matters to nobody you can go on with the ad hominem attacks if that's how you plan to defend your God I wish you goodluck... tongue

Pèlé, untrained psychologist. You will get over it. It may tarry, but I know you will find your level sooner and let the atheist carry their crosses.

But for now, wrap yourself well in their Kampala and àdìre, to cover your true face. It's allowed since being called untrained psychologist is demeaning to you but it's your reality.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
1Sharon:

Let me guess, only your denomination is the right one, while others are wrong right? Yeye

Strawman card. grin

Let's not divert. It's obvious you are hanging to false knowledge you were exposed to. Why not take time to examine well what is truly written then you can hold your opposition stand properly but now with the right knowledge.

A critic whose knowledge is based on falsehood can't survive a true scrutiny even for a minute. Don't you think so.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
hupernikao:

Strawman card. grin

Let's not divert. It's obvious you are hanging to false knowledge you were exposed to. Why not take time to examine well what is truly written then you can hold your opposition stand properly but now with the right knowledge.

A critic whose knowledge is based on falsehood can't survive a true scrutiny even for a minute. Don't you think so.

And you just commited the no true Scotsman fallacy.

Only yours is correct right?

And who told you I haven't examined "what is written" you ignoramus?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
hupernikao:

Pèlé, untrained psychologist. You will get over it. It may tarry, but I know you will find your level sooner and let the atheist carry their crosses.

But for now, wrap yourself well in their Kampala and àdìre, to cover your true face. It's allowed since being called untrained psychologist is demeaning to you but it's your reality.
You are a nobody..
helplessly wailing and calling people names... If calling people untrained psychologist is what makes your God happy then I wish you goodluck... undecided
insane fanatic... tongue
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
You are a nobody..
helplessly wailing and calling people names... If calling people untrained psychologist is what makes your God happy then I wish you goodluck... undecided
insane fanatic... tongue

grin you continuously showed you are actually not well trained. You are practicing psychology without license. It's called being quack.

Try get proper training or find your level.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
1Sharon:

You are only trying to say what I didn't say. The issue here is not how many are correct, the issue here is that it's obvious you are wrong. You were taught wrongly. Take that and have a new lease.

And you can likewise not examine things beyond the knowledge you are exposed to. So, let's get this first. You need to be taught rightly and then you can find a level.

Why seeing this as an issue. It's to help you make a better decision even if it's opposing.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
hupernikao:

grin you continuously showed you are actually not well trained. You are practicing psychology without license. It's called being quack.

Try get proper training or find your level.

An insane person is one who believes that anybody who does not agree with his views automatically becomes a psychologist... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
An insane person is one who believes that anybody who does not agree with his views automatically becomes a psychologist... undecided

grin

You aren't reading properly again. You need to calm yourself down and stop being worked up. I never called you a psychologist but an untrained psychologist. There is a big difference.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
hupernikao:

grin

You aren't reading properly again. You need to calm yourself down and stop being worked up. I never called you a psychologist but an untrained psychologist. There is a big difference.
whatever you decide to call people that's your business... undecided
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
whatever you decide to call people that's your business... undecided

Bro, you need to rest, you are worked up. You will be alright.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2021
hupernikao:

You are only trying to say what I didn't say. The issue here is not how many are correct, the issue here is that it's obvious you are wrong. You were taught wrongly. Take that and have a new lease.

And you can likewise not examine things beyond the knowledge you are exposed to. So, let's get this first. You need to be taught rightly and then you can find a level.

Why seeing this as an issue. It's to help you make a better decision even if it's opposing.

And the holy spirit told you I was taught wrong?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2021
hupernikao:

Bro, you need to rest, you are worked up. You will be alright.
An online miscreant and troll is what you have shamefully turned yourself into... undecided
by simply being an online troll is that how you plan to convert people for your God...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
An online miscreant and troll is what you have shamefully turned yourself into... undecided
by simply being an online troll is that how you plan to convert people for your God...

Hope you have calmed your head now?
I need to start helping you now to restore your good mind. I know it's there, it just needs proper guidance.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
1Sharon:

And the holy spirit told you I was taught wrong?

I don't need the holy spirit to know that. Ordinary literal interpretation and understanding of literal ancient writings will exposed that facts. And I see it regularly in your conversation and reference to the Bible or Christianity.

For example, let's assume you read and interpret the Bible the way you do now in front of a Hebrew or Greek Professor of literature who is also an atheist, he will laugh at your reading and interpretation even though he doesn't believe in God, he will still see your erroneous explanation due to the wrong exposition to scriptures you had.

So I know that you were exposed to wrong info. You can start looking at the writing in a proper way, the way its written and why. Not the way you want to read it. There is a universal way a text is read and interpreted.

You weren't taught that. You were taught from a lot of assumptions not textual evidence.

That's what I am drawing your attention to.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
hupernikao:

Hope you have calmed your head now?
I need to start helping you now to restore your good mind. I know it's there, it just needs proper guidance.
If this is how you plan to convert people to your religion then you still have a far journey ahead... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
hupernikao:

I don't need the holy spirit to know that. Ordinary literal interpretation and understanding of literal ancient writings will exposed that facts. And I see it regularly in your conversation and reference to the Bible or Christianity.

For example, let's assume you read and interpret the Bible the way you do now in front of a Hebrew or Greek Professor of literature who is also an atheist, he will laugh at your reading and interpretation even though he doesn't believe in God, he will still see your erroneous explanation due to the wrong exposition to scriptures you had.

So I know that you were exposed to wrong info. You can start looking at the writing in a proper way, the way its written and why. Not the way you want to read it. There is a universal way a text is read and interpreted.

You weren't taught that. You were taught from a lot of assumptions not textual evidence.

That's what I am drawing your attention to.

And what universal way is that? undecided
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
1Sharon:

And what universal way is that? undecided

A simple way of reading simple text simply by obeying the textual evidence.

By just obeying

Context
narrative
language used
Prevalence culture of their time.

And lastly and most important, understanding and reading it as a single book hence carrying the explanation of events, character, and actions together in your interpretation but not in silos as seen here.

An example is reading and arguing on God's omnipotent outside God's grace, mercy and love will be exercise in futility and illiteracy. It's the same book that mentioned his omnipotence mentioned his grace, mercy and just. Hence it must be read together and carry the explanation together. Then question it together.

That means it will be lazy and wrong to argue a text without considering the holistic usage of the same all through in the book.

This is how you will read a book normally. Right? So why read the Bible differently?

You don't see Sharon in first page of a novel and then give it a different explanation when you see the name again in the later pages. It must be consistent. The Sharon is Sharon all through except the author said otherwise.

Or maybe you were told Sharon is beautiful, intelligent, understanding and stubborn. You won't explain Sharon character alone by one of these but all. Especially when you use understanding and stubborn in the same context.

If we read your books like this, why read the Bible differently?

This is the Achilles of many erroneous teaching.

Don't you think you need to cross check what you know about the Bible as related to the above universal way of reading?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
If this is how you plan to convert people to your religion then you still have a far journey ahead... cheesy

Bro, I expect you to be ready now for proper discussion on your conviction. Let's leave this strawman argument.

Your take on the Bible is from a false information and that drives most of what you believe and hold now. Even your conviction. That's the key information here. Lets leave emotions.

It's like a man gazing on a house from a false perspective, how then do you think you understand how the house function. Or know the rudiments of the premises. This is the key issue here.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 12:50am On Nov 24, 2021
hupernikao:

A simple way of reading simple text simply by obeying the textual evidence.

By just obeying

Context
narrative
language used
Prevalence culture of their time.

And lastly and most important, understanding and reading it as a single book hence carrying the explanation of events, character, and actions together in your interpretation but not in silos as seen here.

An example is reading and arguing on God's omnipotent outside God's grace, mercy and love will be exercise in futility and illiteracy. It's the same book that mentioned his omnipotence mentioned his grace, mercy and just. Hence it must be read together and carry the explanation together. Then question it together.

That means it will be lazy and wrong to argue a text without considering the holistic usage of the same all through in the book.

This is how you will read a book normally. Right? So why read the Bible differently?

You don't see Sharon in first page of a novel and then give it a different explanation when you see the name again in the later pages. It must be consistent. The Sharon is Sharon all through except the author said otherwise.

Or maybe you were told Sharon is beautiful, intelligent, understanding and stubborn. You won't explain Sharon character alone by one of these but all. Especially when you use understanding and stubborn in the same context.

If we read your books like this, why read the Bible differently?

This is the Achilles of many erroneous teaching.

Don't you think you need to cross check what you know about the Bible as related to the above universal way of reading?

The Bible is not a complete book. There are missing books of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2021
hupernikao:

Bro, I expect you to be ready now for proper discussion on your conviction. Let's leave this strawman argument.

Your take on the Bible is from a false information and that drives most of what you believe and hold now. Even your conviction. That's the key information here. Lets leave emotions.

It's like a man gazing on a house from a false perspective, how then do you think you understand how the house function. Or know the rudiments of the premises. This is the key issue here.
Ever heard the story of the 5 blind men that went to find out what an elephant looked like...
If your God existed we would not be argueing about him on a public forum... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Ever heard the story of the 5 blind men that went to find out what an elephant looked like...
If your God existed we would not be argueing about him on a public forum... undecided

You and I aren't arguing, I am teaching you not arguing with you. The major challenge with many in your holes is that they don't know the difference between when to listen and learn and when to talk. You need to learn much to help your disposition and convictions. And you have the help here.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
1Sharon:

The Bible is not a complete book. There are missing books of the Bible.

Okay but the ones we have is sufficient enough for us to understand what is being taught and explained. Knowing how to read and interpret the ones we have well have a long way to go in helping our knowledge.

So what do you think is the focal teaching of the scriptures about the God revealed in it?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
1Sharon:

Please you both should ignore the guy.
If he says you are not atheist that will not make you become a christain or a Muslim.
If you care about him please track him down and take him to yaba left in Lagos to treat his mental illness because it is obvious he is not okay upstairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
hupernikao:

You and I aren't arguing, I am teaching you not arguing with you. The major challenge with many in your holes is that they don't know the difference between when to listen and learn and when to talk. You need to learn much to help your disposition and convictions. And you have the help here.
You go round this forum calling atheists all sort of names and attacking their personality is that what your bible teaches you...
did your bible teach you to be calling people names... undecided
why the fvck should I listen to someone who does'nt follow his own bible...
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
ifyken:

Please you both should ignore the guy.
If he says you are not atheist that will not make you become a christain or a Muslim.
If you care about him please track him down and take him to yaba left in Lagos to treat his mental illness because it is obvious he is not okay upstairs
Aswear...
religion really brainwashes people... embarassed
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
You go round this forum calling atheists all sort of names and attacking their personality is that what your bible teaches you...
did your bible teach you to be calling people names... undecided
why the fvck should I listen to someone who does'nt follow his own bible...

You aren't truthful and it won't help you.

I am not such you blackmail or use strawman card for.

Show me where I called atheist any bad name. Just show me where I abuse anyone. Every of my words online are deliberate and well coordinated. Don't ever think they are misused.

Is it by telling you the truth that you aren't an atheist but untrained psychologist that you called "Name calling?". Bro that's a description not an abuse. I stand by that anyday and that wasn't referring to any atheist but people who fall into that category but calling themselves atheist, a category you also fall. Many on NL are same as that claiming atheist.

So, you need to embrace that truth and not see it as accusation or abuse.

And also, your usage and understanding of the Bible need a lot of assistance, I have said that severally, trying to use the Bible to come against my concerns for you is not a smart one. What I am doing to you is exactly what the bible stands for: to correct and teach. All you need to do is to be open to these corrections and stop seeing it as an attack or competition.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Workch: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
hupernikao:

You aren't truthful and it won't help you.

I am not such you blackmail or use strawman card for.

Show me where I called atheist any bad name. Just show me where I abuse anyone. Every of my words online are deliberate and well coordinated. Don't ever think they are misused.

Is it by telling you the truth that you aren't an atheist but untrained psychologist that you called "Name calling?". Bro that's a description not an abuse. I stand by that anyday and that wasn't referring to any atheist but people who fall into that category but calling themselves atheist, a category you also fall. Many on NL are same as that claiming atheist.

So, you need to embrace that truth and not see it as accusation or abuse.

And also, your usage and understanding of the Bible need a lot of assistance, I have said that severally, trying to use the Bible to come against my concerns for you is not a smart one. What I am doing to you is exactly what the bible stands for: to correct and teach. All you need to do is to be open to these corrections and stop seeing it as an attack or competition.
You don’t need assistance to understand the fairytales in the Bible.
You only need to find evidence to discard it like any other comic and storybook
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
hupernikao So according to your bible it is okay to call people untrained psychologists...
what kind of bible do even read...
If I start calling you terrorist, armed robber or criminal for jesus hope you also take it as a description...
fvcking animals that don't even practice what they preach... undecided
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
hupernikao So according to your bible it is okay to call people untrained psychologists...
what kind of bible do even read...
If I start calling you terrorist, armed robber or criminal for jesus hope you also take it as a description...
fvcking animals that don't even practice what they preach... undecided

Hope you are good. grin

When does telling someone he is untrained psychologist become an insult. That is the best way I can describe your attitude and capability. It is descriptive not insulting. You must get the difference well.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Workch:
You don’t need assistance to understand the fairytales in the Bible.
You only need to find evidence to discard it like any other comic and storybook

We know, you are trying hard to feel among. But it's obvious you can be at best an untrained psychologist who is looking for identity.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
hupernikao:

We know, you are trying hard to feel among. But it's obvious you can be at best an untrained psychologist who is looking for identity.

Hello

I never wished to be in this situation

But I need your financial assistance again

Nothing is too small

Please ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prayer in private ( silent ) or Prayer in public ( loud ) prayer? / 22 Powerful Prayer Points From The Holy Mouth Of Jesus Christ / You Cannot Be An Atheist And A Free Thinker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.