Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. (3605 Views)

Atheists This Message Is For You Guys. / Challenge To Nairaland Atheists / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hopefulLandlord: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kholiwe:
First of all, any person who is a misotheist is a theist and never an atheist.
absolutely
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Myer(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
nans24:
Before I begin, I am not a pastor or a preacher and I don't attend any church. I am just a sinner who continuously makes mistakes and tries his best to make changes and quit bad habits that are discouraged in the Bible.

I have personally observed that alot of you are not really atheists as you call yourselves. Most of you do believe and know that there is a God, A creator of Heaven and Earth, but you find it difficult worshipping a God who turns his face away while chaos and destruction envelopes that which He has created.

Some of you are in deep pain as a result of loved ones lost in death, individuals who in one way or the other expressed kindness and love towards you by their actions.

Some of you have gone through or witnessed tragic and traumatic experiences that still haunts you and makes you wonder why a so called "loving" God would sit back, fold his hands and do nothing.

Some of you successfully got out of a brainwashing cult claiming to possess truth and then in your quest for real truth, got consumed and trapped in an endless loop of existential crisis and decided to give up completely on that quest.

Some of you are just sick and tired of the suffering, injustice and deceit that goes on in this world, with the wicked and heartless prospering, Wolves clothed in the garments of sheep leading and so called worshippers of God with no single iota of love for their fellow man displaying their false sense of godly devotion.

If you can relate to all that I have mentioned above the message below is meant for you:

1. Its okay to be angry at God. You are not the first neither are you going to be the last to feel this way. Individuals who lived in much more tougher and barbaric times have questioned God, some even accusing him of deliberately deceiving them and making them an object of scorn and mockery. God did not kill or get mad angry at those individuals. In fact, He is much more closer to those who are broken hearted.

2. Death is not the end. You have a spirit within you. The wicked can destroy and have your weak body. Unforeseen occurrence can take hold of your body. But your spirit is the special property of God. Your loved ones who are dead have ran their race and they are resting. There is nothing in this world. They are not missing out on anything special. All is vanity.

3. It's okay to lose faith in God. A man boldly called down fire from heaven but then ran like a coward to a deserted mountain when a woman threatened to kill him. Another man who raised the dead, asked God why He has forsaken him as he bleed on a stick he was nailed on. You are not RoboCop or Superman. It's okay to lose faith in God. God knows what we are. He reads our heart and always has a way of drawing those that are His back to him.

4. You have free will. You are free to do whatever you like, believe in whatever you want to believe in and partake in whatever that pleases or gives you delight. But as you go on doing all of that, remember that actions have equal and opposite reactions. Every action has consequences and you will be judged/rewarded based on your actions whether you accept it or not.

5. What you see is not what God sees. His thoughts, ways and actions are unimaginably higher. Humbly accept that you cannot understand EVERYTHING about Him and what He permits to occur. You have to spend eternity with Him and be able to stand in His presence in order for that to happen and a time will indeed come when that will happen.

6. The Bible is a useless and stupid book for deluded people. Yes, that is exactly how God has made it to look like in the eyes of men. However, To those who continuously and unrelentingly continue to search for him in their heart, He gives His spirit of knowledge and understanding. You are always free to ask for that spirit if you wish.

7. You are an imperfect human. God does not expect perfection from that which is imperfect. No man is good. What God expects is you fighting/battling with sin rather than giving up to it. When you fall, get up and continue to battle.

Have a nice day.

This is an inspired thread that would help some.
Apparently the OP is writing from a place of experience.

Apologies for derailing.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Myer:

What's your idea of a true atheist?

This one is straight forward nah. You should ask for the one who is untrained psychologist.

I will clear it for you.

An atheist simply is one who doesn't hold a belief in God. That is the as simple as it is.

He doesn't send you or any of your proof or evidence, like the untrained one seek here. He doesn't just hold that even in the face of the facts. That's his conviction. I have seen only few of them here.

Note also, that science can be use as a tool by him but he doesn't hold that unbelief because of scientific findings but his conviction based on his experience.

There are unlearned atheist. One who didn't even go to school. No exposure, yet hold that belief. I have seen these well.

All these ones here shouting here that atheism set you on path of knowledge are millennium confused psychologist. They only heard about atheism because of internet age. You will see it from their words and actions. A very localized view that doesn't see things beyond the internet world.

Sadly too, many of them here are confused from false teaching they received in their lives from false preachers and come online to display stack ignorance after disappointing their selfish desires.

For an atheist, his conviction is not from ignorance point of the Bible, he has seen it clearly, he read and know what you are saying and clear to him but he won't juts take it. A conviction. Like I said, very few are here. Maybe 2.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

A MISOTHEIST is a theist. a MISOTHEIST believes there's a god, he just hates that god. an atheist CAN'T be a misotheist

Many Nairalanders hate Joe Biden but they aren't saying he doesn't exist

You actually think I don't know the difference?

You are the one to calm down and read me well.

The misotheist are the once here. They only camouflage under atheism. They needed a treading umbrella. And they found one in atheism. Observe some of them are open to other explanation of a god and end up finding alternatives in traditional or other foreign but usually they always start from claiming to be atheist.

Their argument are factual enough to know they are just untrained psychologist.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hopefulLandlord: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
hupernikao:

You actually think I don't know the difference?

You are the one to calm down and read me well.

The misotheist are the once here. They only camouflage under atheism. They needed a treading umbrella. And they found one in atheism. Observe some of them are open to other explanation of a god and end up finding alternatives in traditional or other foreign but usually they always start from claiming to be atheist.

Their argument are factual enough to know they are just untrained psychologist.

A MISOTHEIST is a theist, you don't know the difference
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
hupernikao:

You aren't communicating again. It's like you wanted to quote another person.
cheesy You need to take lessons on how to troll...
you become all just emotional especially when it comes to arguements that pertain to your God... cheesy
Like I said earlier take a chill pill just don't take this personal...'
If your God existed he would not need an online miscreant to defend him... embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by LordReed(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

Ramen my brother. May the good FSM bless you with abundance of spicy noddles.
Flying spaghetti monster be praised, our lord and saviour.

Ramen. Now let us join our sister and sing this hymn to the noodly one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLIVwnncCA0

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Workch: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
hupernikao:

I agreed, but you aren't one. You are only an angry fellow looking for fellowship.

Your story is summarized in the saying.
the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
i don’t think you are a theist, you are an atheist trying to form theist.
You need to learn a lot about life cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Fuckjesusandgod: 5:01am On Nov 21, 2021
Glory! What a mellifluent hymn. The gates of pastas must be open. I see angel macaroni descending. Ramenlluyah brother.

LordReed:

Ramen. Now let us join our sister and sing this hymn to the noodly one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLIVwnncCA0

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2021
1sharon and co please do make it to a Bible believing church today. You'll be blessed.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2021
TAGM:
1sharon and co please do make it to a Bible believing church today. You'll be blessed.

Blessed
How
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2021
TAGM:

My Sundays are for cleaning the house and chilling.

Church is a way to waste a day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2021
1Sharon:

You're blessed already.....

That's what he doesn't understand.....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
1Sharon:

Give it a try.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

You're blessed already.....

That's what he doesn't understand.....

Different kinds of blessing exist man
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
TAGM:

Give it a try.

You do know I'm an ex-christian right? You think I've never been to church in my life?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
1Sharon:

You do know I'm an ex-christian right? You think I've never been to church in my life?

What happened then? Why did you stop?
Tell me
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
TAGM:

What happened then? Why did you stop?
Tell me

I turned on my brain.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
1Sharon:

I turned on my brain.

What led to that?
You had a genuine relationship with Christ prior to that? I guess not.

Not inviting you to take up a church now, but to look unto Christ...
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=TAGM post=107828460]

What do you consider as a blessing??

Define blessing

After that,

Let me know if you can help me to some extent financially.....

There are things I have to address but I don't have sufficient funds ......
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=Crystyano post=107846964][/quote]

Salvation is the greatest blessing one can receive...

So sorry not that financial okay at the moment. But I pray God intervenes and provide.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2021
TAGM:

Salvation is the greatest blessing one can receive...

So sorry not that financial okay at the moment. But I pray God intervenes and provide.

Well,

I don't think I need any salvation except towards my survival.....

I hope we both become more blessed financially......
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
cheesy You need to take lessons on how to troll...
you become all just emotional especially when it comes to arguements that pertain to your God... cheesy
Like I said earlier take a chill pill just don't take this personal...'
If your God existed he would not need an online miscreant to defend him... embarassed

Troll? It's like you are learning new words but missed its application class. I said you have no argument but error mixed with confusions.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

A MISOTHEIST is a theist, you don't know the difference

Are you sure you are residing text here Sir?
Then read again the full thread from the beginning, you seems to missed the main points.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
1Sharon:

Not sure Ma. I guess he refers to where God's word is given preeminence and properly interpreted.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
hupernikao:

Troll? It's like you are learning new words but missed its application class. I said you have no argument but error mixed with confusions.
An online miscreant that goes around insulting people and calling them names like untrained psychologists is a very shameful way to defend your God... undecided
Like I said earlier if your God even existed he would not need an online miscreant like you to defend him on the internet... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
An online miscreant that goes around insulting people and calling them names like untrained psychologists is a very shameful way to defend your God... undecided
Like I said earlier if your God even existed he would not need an online miscreant like you to defend him on the internet... embarassed

grin grin grin

Aren't you (they) untrained psychologists? Isn't it clear here daily? You called that insults? No Sir, it's descriptive not insulting.

By the way, all you need to do is to show through your attitude that you aren't a wannabe atheist but a real one. It's not done by coming online daily to feel among. It's a conviction and that's lacking in many of your likes online. Hence the best narrative for such is an untrained psychologist.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
hupernikao:

Not sure Ma. I guess he refers to where God's word is given preeminence and properly interpreted.

What? undecided
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
1Sharon:

What? undecided

He wasn't referring to attending church but were you (members) are taught what is written not want you (members) want or like to hear.

That's what he refers. I guess that will give you a different view.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
hupernikao:

He wasn't referring to attending church but were you (members) are taught what is written not want you (members) want or like to hear.

That's what he refers. I guess that will give you a different view.

I don't give a crap. You're all delusional.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
1Sharon:

I don't give a crap. You're all delusional.

So fast to abuse? Is that part of atheism syllabus?

So why don't you give a crap to be taught rightly but carry the wrong knowledge of what you were taught to make decision today? Don't you think you have been misled by such false teaching that led you to where you are today?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
hupernikao:

So fast to abuse? Is that part of atheism syllabus?

So why don't you give a crap to be taught rightly but carry the wrong knowledge of what you were taught to make decision today? Don't you think you have been misled by such false teaching that led you to where you are today?

Let me guess, only your denomination is the right one, while others are wrong right? Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Cocin Headquarters Church,jos. / Why Do Angels Have Millions Of Languages? / Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.