Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. (3591 Views)

Atheists This Message Is For You Guys. / Challenge To Nairaland Atheists / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by LordReed(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
hupernikao:

Believe in atheism kè. Where do you see that? Me sef dey laugh here.

You:
hupernikao:

Believing in God and Atheism
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
LordReed:

Believing in God and Atheism

You need to read me well.

What I wrote is quoted below.

Believing in God and Atheism are elements of man's conviction. It's not changed by material benefits or circumstances.

Two elements
1. Believing in God
2. Atheism

Are elements (plural). Hence I am referring to two things.

One is a belief in God. The other is atheism (lack of belief in God), Not "believing in atheism".

I hope it's clear now.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
1Sharon:

Shebi the holy spirit is what pastors use to prophesy about the future and people

Is that so? And also used for reading your mind? Oya, knee down let me read your mind now.

Okay. I can see your mind planing now. It's like you feel like taking parfait. I saw parfait in your heart. That's your mind grin grin

Don't argue it o. Lol

May God help us from these false information and false teaching that have saturated the heart of people . And have led people away.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by LordReed(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
hupernikao:

You need to read me well.

What I wrote is quoted below.

Two elements
1. Believing in God
2. Atheism

Are elements (plural). Hence I am referring to two things.

One is a belief in God. The other is atheism (lack of belief in God), Not "believing in atheism".

I hope it's clear now.

Ok it's clear.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by SimplePlan34: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Since evil presides over all that is corruptible, in other words over all that is alive, it is absurd to try to prove it comprises less being than good does, or even that it contains none at all. Those who identify evil with nothingness suppose they are thereby saving their poor Good Lord. We save Him only if we have the courage to sever His cause from that of the Demiurge. Having refused to do so, Christianity inveterately sought to impose the inevidence of a merciful Creator: a hopeless enterprise which has exhausted Christianity and compromised the God it sought to preserve.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
LordReed:

Ok it's clear.

I have sent an email..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check Out The Vibrant Church Websites:listen And Watch Life The Word Of God / The Deist War: Part 1: Atheists. . . Unperceptive / Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion- Guinness World Records 2003, Pg 102

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.