Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. (3601 Views)

Atheists This Message Is For You Guys. / Challenge To Nairaland Atheists / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Workch: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
1Sharon:

No I mean impasta.

Please stop imposing your religion on me.

I already worship FSM.
permesan be upon him, ramen

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
1Sharon:

No I mean impasta.

I already worship FSM.

I am not in any way imposing. Just presenting to you submissions that would aid you in making the right decision. Change is imperative for a everyone who desires to have a progressively transformative life experience. Don't sacrifice transformative change on the altar of ego.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Workch: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

Impasta - "A piece of pasta found with other pasta noodles that do not share its type"

I am not in any way imposing. Just presenting to you submissions that would aid you in making the right decision. Change is imperative for a everyone who desires to have a progressively transformative life experience. Don't sacrifice transformative change on the altar of ego.
How come your opinion has to be right decision?
Why can’t the Flying Spaghetti Monster be the right decision?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
How come your opinion has to be right decision?
Why can’t the Flying Spaghetti Monster be the right decision?

Because it's the "Truth"

Existence of truth always makes room for counterfeiting.

As the song lyrics goes...

"...Jesus na you be oga,... All other gods na so so yeye"
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Workch: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

Because it's the "Truth"

Existence of truth always makes room for counterfeiting.

As the song lyrics goes...

"...Jesus na you be oga,... All other gods na so so yeye"
Its your own personal truth, same way it’s Sharon1 personal truth on Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Why do you want your own truth to overwhelm hers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

FSM is the right decision for me.

He answers all my prayers and I don't lack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
1Sharon:

FSM is the right decision for me.

He answers all my prayers and I don't lack.

Does he love you? If he does, how did he prove it?
Did he die for your sins?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

Does he love you? If he does, how did he prove it?
Did he die for your sins?

Yes he loves me and yes he boiled for my sins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
1Sharon:

Yes he loves me and yes he boiled for my sins.

You better stop all these and take your life seriously
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

You better stop all these and take your life seriously

Excuse me?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
1Sharon:

Excuse me?

Didn't intend to sound harsh... But I feel you are making a joke out of the whole thing.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Workch: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

Didn't intend to sound harsh... But I feel you are making a joke out of the whole thing.
Why do you think hers is a joke and yours is not?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
permesan be upon him, ramen

For the FSM so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son towards the salvation of those that believeth in him....

I recommend the Book Of The FSM for budaatum ......
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:

It's hypocrisy.,..
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
Anybody who doesn’t believe in the existence of a god is an atheist and not the person angry at god. The person who’s angry at god believes there’s a god in the first place, atheist do not.
Don’t misconstrue the message the poster meant to pass.

One of the untrained psychologist here again. You aren't an atheist Bro, all the signs are there.

Your post on how you were swindled by so called Pastor and led to your anger is still on NL.

We know who atheist are. You aren't one Sir.

You also don't even know what atheism is, looking at most of your conversation. You are an online sensationalist looking for a community of friends.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=hupernikao post=107775400][/quote]

Thanks for helping me the other day...

May your wealth never reduce...

May your family never lack....

I'm still having accommodation issues but that won't stop me from saying thank you.....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:

How do you think you aren't similar to the phone in your hand and not superior to it?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Workch: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=hupernikao post=107775400][/quote]You aren’t theist too bro.

You are only pretending to be cheesy
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Workch: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

How do you think you aren't similar to the phone in your hand and not superior to it?
How will my answer make your belief superior to those who believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

My God is not a joke. Do you think he is?

Pls do not blaspheme my God.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Crystyano:

Thanks for helping me the other day...

May your wealth never reduce...

May your family never lack....

I'm still having accommodation issues but that won't stop me from saying thank you.....

Who then are you praying to? If it's mere wishes then what's the invisible force that will transform your "belief" demonstrated by your words into visibility?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
1Sharon:

Do you know what atheism is about?

Do you even know what your own religion is about?

If Indians colonized Nigeria, you'd be shouting about Krishna right now, so just pipe down.

It's one of the ignorance of the ones who claim to be an atheist. To believe he can hold his own decision without being influenced by external forces but believe others decisions are based on external actions. A pure delusion in ignorance.

Continue your self adoration.

And for your information.
Before you ever typed your very first word on the web in this internet age, I have related with atheist, true atheist who don't hide under science or any theories.

Whose conviction aren't drawn from the confusion on the internet, they simply don't hold a believe in God.

Lots here are untrained psychologist, don't know if you are one yet.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

Who then are you praying to? If it's mere wishes then what's the invisible force that will transform your "belief" demonstrated by your words into visibility?

My post had nothing to do with this........
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Religious people can be very annoying when they defend their beliefs the atheist are just paying back you are taking things too personal... grin

Personal? Better hold enough cash to pay back because it seems the product line is long.

And am sure your annoyance will soon find meaning, it's a process.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
You aren’t theist too bro.

You are only pretending to be cheesy

Thanks for accepting you are an untrained psychologist. So, please can you allow the real atheist hear words.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
hupernikao:

Personal? Better hold enough cash to pay back because it seems the product line is long.

And am sure your annoyance will soon find meaning, it's a process.
Revenge is sweet when spiced up with a granite of humor...
it's amusing how this religious folks run round in circles trying to defend their beliefs and their incompetent God... undecided
so much defence for an all powerful Creator... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
1Sharon:

My God is not a joke. Do you think he is?

Pls do not blaspheme my God.

What qualifies him to be "your god"?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Workch: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
hupernikao:

Thanks for accepting you are an untrained psychologist. So, please can you allow the real atheist hear words.
You aren’t theist, I put it to you.
You are atheist pretending to be a theist.

That’s how stupid your reasoning and logic is

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

What qualifies him to be "your god"?

He answers all my prayers.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
1Sharon:

He answers all my prayers.

Example?

Can we experiment that?
Tell me two impossible needs in your life, I will pray to my God to answer one of them, pray to yours too to answer the other. Let's see which God is actually Lord
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by LordReed(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
1Sharon:

No I mean impasta.

I already worship FSM.

May he baptise you in his holy sauce. Ramen.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by LordReed(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

Example?

Can we experiment that?
Tell me two impossible needs in your life, I will pray to my God to answer one of them, pray to yours too to answer the other. Let's see which God is actually Lord

Oh me me me! I want this experiment! Can I join?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? / December Retreat 2013: Crossing Over to a New Inheritance / Former Imam: God Saved Me From Torture After Christian Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.