Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. (3594 Views)

Atheists This Message Is For You Guys. / Challenge To Nairaland Atheists / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Kholiwe(f): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
First of all, any person who is a misotheist is a theist and never an atheist.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Fuckjesusandgod: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is not a god competition, face your god na.
For me FSM is the only true God.

TAGM:

Example?

Can we experiment that?
Tell me two impossible needs in your life, I will pray to my God to answer one of them, pray to yours too to answer the other. Let's see which God is actually Lord
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by sonmvayina(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Not making any comments..just dropping this pixs

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
You aren’t theist, I put it to you.
You are atheist pretending to be a theist.

That’s how stupid your reasoning and logic is

I accept your confusion. No issue, I am an atheist as you have said. It showed in all my writeup. So no argument.

But note that it's confirmed already that you aren't an atheist but just an untrained psychologist seeking community among atheists.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Revenge is sweet when spiced up with a granite of humor...
it's amusing how this religious folks run round in circles trying to defend their beliefs and their incompetent God... undecided
so much defence for an all powerful Creator... embarassed

Revenge from what kwà. grin grin

Issue dey o. You better help your view beyond your localized experience. You are still trapped in the outcome of your unbridled desires that got scammed by false preachers. Better quit the race. You were fed with what you wanted. No one is in any defence or argument with you. Go settle your issue where it started from.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kholiwe:
First of all, any person who is a misotheist is a theist and never an atheist.

Exactly the OP points. The misotheist on NL pretending as atheist are already here ruminating in it. The lid of identification is already flayed.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

Example?

Can we experiment that?
Tell me two impossible needs in your life, I will pray to my God to answer one of them, pray to yours too to answer the other. Let's see which God is actually Lord

I don't need any other impasta to fulfill my needs. FSM is all I need.

Would you like to learn proof FSM exists?

Here https://www.nairaland.com/3807155/one-true-god#56650588
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Workch: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
hupernikao:

I accept your confusion. No issue, I am an atheist as you have said. It showed in all my writeup. So no argument.

But note that it's confirmed already that you aren't an atheist but just an untrained psychologist seeking community among atheists.
You are confused person here trying to impose theism on someone who says he’s atheist.
Is that not madness? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
You are confused person here trying to impose theism on someone who says he’s atheist.
Is that not madness? grin

You don vex. I thoughts we just agreed about our stance now.

Who is imposing theism on you? You need to start reading clearly.

You only need proper education for you to know that you aren't an atheist. And that's what am giving you. Sitting among atheists or communing doesn't make you one. I am straightening your mind for you to see exactly who you are. Maybe that will help you.

You can be everything but not atheist, that's obvious facts. Deny it as much as you can, it won't change the fact that we both know what's waylaying you. grin grin
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Workch: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
hupernikao:

You don vex. I thoughts we just agreed about our stance now.

Who is imposing theism on you? You need to start reading clearly.

You only need proper education for you to know that you aren't an atheist. And that's what am giving you. Sitting among atheists or communing doesn't make you one. I am straightening your mind for you to see exactly who you are. Maybe that will help you.

You can be everything but not atheist, that's obvious facts. Deny it as much as you can, it won't change the fact that we both know what's waylaying you. grin grin
You are an atheist, kindly give your life to Christ grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
1Sharon:
...They didn't like you. Why would they show you the way to heaven is by believing in Jesus?

They actually did not intend to do that but God is Powerful and Used them to reach us. grin
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

They actually did not intend to do that but God is Powerful and Used them to reach us. grin

It took slavery and colonization for us reach God?

Nice God.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Kholiwe(f): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
hupernikao:

Exactly the OP points. The misotheist on NL pretending as atheist are already here ruminating in it. The lid of identification is already flayed.
You are believing what you want you believe.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
1Sharon:

It took slavery and colonization for us reach God?

Nice God.

Goodl, ought to come out from everything. As we say, "e no dey good if e bad patapata."

So definitely, this proves that God was Good.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
1Sharon:

I don't need any other impasta to fulfill my needs. FSM is all I need.

Would you like to learn proof FSM exists?

Here https://www.nairaland.com/3807155/one-true-god#56650588

Does all these even make sense to you?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordReed:

Oh me me me! I want this experiment! Can I join?

No please
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by LordReed(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

No please

Why na?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by TAGM(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordReed:

Why na?

Not led to tell you that. Will bring up something else for you as we interact
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by 1Sharon(f): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

Does all these even make sense to you?

Yes.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by LordReed(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
TAGM:

Not led to tell you that. Will bring up something else for you as we interact
LoL! Ok o.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Myer(m): 6:12am On Nov 20, 2021
hupernikao:

To what end?
Whether one identifies as an atheist or misotheist, what difference does it make? Po-tay-to, Po-tah-to.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Myer(m): 6:17am On Nov 20, 2021
TAGM:

Example?

Can we experiment that?

Lol osheý prophet Elijah. But why not just let your own answered prayers be a testimony to her.
If you can share your miracles here, that would easily be more convincing.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by XXXXTENTACION: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2021
hupernikao:

Revenge from what kwà. grin grin

Issue dey o. You better help your view beyond your localized experience. You are still trapped in the outcome of your unbridled desires that got scammed by false preachers. Better quit the race. You were fed with what you wanted. No one is in any defence or argument with you. Go settle your issue where it started from.
It's quite funny when logic comes into the question and you watch how these religious folks run round like headless chickens to defend their God.. grin
men don't you just love this... cheesy
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by LordReed(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:
This is not a god competition, face your god na.
For me FSM is the only true God.

Blessed be his noodly appendages from which all blessings flow. May his holy sauce never run dry in your life. RAMEN.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Fuckjesusandgod: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ramen my brother. May the good FSM bless you with abundance of spicy noddles.
Flying spaghetti monster be praised, our lord and saviour.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Fuckjesusandgod: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ramen my brother. May the good FSM bless you with abundance of spicy noddles.
Flying spaghetti monster be praised, our lord and saviour.

LordReed:

Blessed be his noodly appendages from which all blessings flow. May his holy sauce never run dry in your life. RAMEN.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
It's quite funny when logic comes into the question and you watch how these religious folks run round like headless chickens to defend their God.. grin
men don't you just love this... cheesy

You aren't communicating again. It's like you wanted to quote another person.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Myer:

To what end?
Whether one identifies as an atheist or misotheist, what difference does it make? Po-tay-to, Po-tah-to.

The difference is in the conviction. Hatred isn't a strategy neither is it a conviction.

And on NL
It's means a lot so as to know the angered noise makers from the ones who truly hold a conviction of no belief in God. Seriously am yet to see a true atheist here, maybe just two are close. The rest are untrained psychologist.
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kholiwe:

You are believing what you want you believe.

And you? What another wants you to believe?

So which of these are you.

A misotheist or untrained psychologist? grin grin
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hopefulLandlord: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
hupernikao:

A MISOTHEIST is a theist. a MISOTHEIST believes there's a god, he just hates that god. an atheist CAN'T be a misotheist

Many Nairalanders hate Joe Biden but they aren't saying he doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by Myer(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
hupernikao:

The difference is in the conviction. Hatred isn't a strategy neither is it a conviction.

And on NL
It's means a lot so as to know the angered noise makers from the ones who truly hold a conviction of no belief in God. Seriously am yet to see a true atheist here, maybe just two are close. The rest are untrained psychologist.

What's your idea of a true atheist?
Re: Nairaland "Atheists". This Message Is For You. by hupernikao: 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
You are an atheist, kindly give your life to Christ grin

I agreed, but you aren't one. You are only an angry fellow looking for fellowship.

Your story is summarized in the saying.
the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

God, Creation and Miracles or Evolution? / Man Visits Heaven And Meets God! / Should Women Be Ordained To Head Churches And Mosques?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.