Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' (52522 Views)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pataricatering:
Actually why cheat on your wife if your moral compass is working - but.you people.said you were polygamous and you no dey hear word - so here we are
even the polygamy sef nor like am too. Cheating is nor good
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by imagrg(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Some men can't satisfy their wives is the reason why some women cheat!
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by BigYash: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2021
Pataricatering:
shut up
Tell men to leave their marriage before they cheat with side chick
What is good for the goose is great for the gander .
We will either all learn to keep our pants on or we will all cheat together both men and women..
Shut up hoe-low-show... Did you pay your husband's groom price? (That's if you have one) If no,then you'v got no fucking right to question his actions. You can't come to a man's house and be giving him instructions. If he chooses to marry 100 wives,its none of your fvcking business. And if you can't deal with that,then change your gender.. I hate nonsense!
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by silibaba: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol lol, my dear, until she realises she didn't cet to experiment and will do it right under your roof , loooool

Just an assumption.

I agree less
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Cupcake25522(f): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
damiBJ:

In as much u are in support of a shameless tin ur mom is doing... Sleeping with young boys in an hotel..or in support with Wat ur dad is doing... Sleeping with ur mom friends in an hotel.... And u said the op should mind his business.... It shall not be well wit u in Jesus name... Amen

Like I said, "Olosho like your mother".
Cry blood.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by rainlover(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
BigYash:
Shut up hoe-low-show... Did you pay your husband's groom price? (That's if you have one) If no,then you'v got no fucking right to question his actions. You can't come to a man's house and be giving him instructions. If he chooses to marry 100 wives,its none of your fvcking business. And if you can't deal with that,then change your gender.. I hate nonsense!
warris dis? My brother CELEBRATE GRACE!
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by BigYash: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
rainlover:
warris dis? My brother CELEBRATE GRACE!
Lakoko Lazua. Lakoko Peru Peru. Xualakate my nigga. That confused being just dey make me para for her..
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Cupcake25522:

Like I said, "Olosho like your mother".
Cry blood.

It shall not be well with u for supporting rubbish. Something that has ruin so many homes... My dear... Sincerely... It shall not be well with u... And I mean it.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Cupcake25522(f): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
damiBJ:

It shall not be well with u for supporting rubbish. Something that has ruin so many homes... My dear... Sincerely... It shall not be well with u... And I mean it.

Back to sender.
Keep crying blood.

Lol, amazing how you resort to curses when you called me a prostitute first.
So crass!
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Cupcake25522:

Back to sender.
Keep crying blood.

Lol, amazing how you resort to curses when you called me a prostitute first.
So crass!

Am not crying blood madam.
Have said it..and I mean... It shall not be well with u for minding ur business when u are aware of your mom sleeping with ur dads friends....
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by muheeb01(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
And to think a man died of magun of recent....if you want to fling,flirt or have sex don't do it with a married woman or man most especially women....Magun thunderbolt is real....inacasenyou want to satisfy that your wife or woman this is for you

Don't let jedijedi,weak Erection,Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation embarrass you and give u low self esteem and bruise your ego....let me be your correct agbo plug straigth from the source....it's what I know very well and I'm also using,pure natural herbs with natural ingredients,one come with coconut water concotion and the other one 43%alcohol, and the third one is original ibile BURANTASHI with special ingredients combined....and if it's underlying infections causing it,I have correct stds polyherbal flusher for you before you take solid erection herbs and afato.....dm me any one you want and you'll thank me later forever....

Check my signature and profile for my work and dm me
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by SavageResponse(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
bahdpersona:
you've not seen things, I swear.

Please show us proof!
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by SavageResponse(m): 12:50am On Dec 01, 2021
nedekid:

So said the white dude at apapa years back that was nacking his driver's wife.
The guy summersalted the first time, the lady knew and held him down calling for help. People came in and held him to stop him from summersalting (cause the 3rd time will kill him).
Oyinbo man was so upset why they held him down, shouting they should leave him, he just feels like performing the gymnastic act, and that is it a crime? Why will they prevent him from exercise (summersalting) he feels like doing? grin

I need to see this to believe it grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.