Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' (52457 Views)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Angelfrost(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
So, what should the married women use for their eternally cheating husbands?!! Abi, cheating is meant for only men?!!

Mr. Op, the world has moved ahead of Magun jare. When we men were having scores of girlfriends and kids outside marriage, no one used jazz on us and the hoes we were involved with.

Y'all keep acting like for every cheating married woman there isn't at least 3 cheating husbands, even in that hotel of yours.

Abeg, let's hear word!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Kay25(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
magun is not the way out though it scares away but there are those who know the way out of it which will render it useless and then the husband will end up bein caught in the twist..what is needed is the fear of God

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Eriokanmi: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Magun does not work. It is an ineffective tactic.
Haaa. See this is grin.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Doubleoo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is the stat on married men who lodge in the same hotel or accompany the married women who lodge in your hotel? undecided

Even if the stat of married men is higher, the women still take the blame.

Those men might be open to having multiple wives which their wives could know about. In such situation, the woman is to be blamed. A married man approached you, and you as a married woman is expected to decline it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Tobijays: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mood11:
What about the men

What method should the wives of the men with randy di¦cks deploy to keep them in check?
At least the women are not forcking themselves with their fingers

What is good for the goose is good for the gander cheesy
you haVe not heaRd of the kayanmaTa abi. ALAYE if aNy jazz man get sense make e begin to advertise omo nah sold out level
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Tizu(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
Have you ever heard of the word called...MIND YOUR BUSINESS?

You are a suspect.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by simplesearch: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
When you marry devil's daughter you can't avoid his constant visit.
A man is always attracted to his kind of a woman for a wife, you can't be a child of God and marry a Jezebel or delilah. If we continue in our immoral ways till marriage time, chances are you"ll end up with an unfaithful immoral partner.
There are still plenty faithful women who would never allow another man come near them, but a man possessed with the spirit of the world won't value or appreciate such, you will only be attracted to lady's of easy virtue who can walk half unclothed to show they also belong. If you marry such, chances are you'll develop HBP watching over every one of her movement, you might as well give up trying to do so and resign to fate. What you sow is what you reap!

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by RodgersAkpafu: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Vision101:
Those women: did they put "married" on their faces?

Nay....high class cheaters don't go to five star hotels because of too much visibility. They go to small high class guest houses in very secluded area. I know where Eucharist Anunobi used to go before.

Off course I was one of them but thank God for Jesus.

Nobody should attack me ooo. Old things have passed away.
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Turbantheigbos: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
1Sharon:
Where is the proof that magun works?
If you are married, I will make a proof out of you. Give me your name and your mother's name. Send me a pm.

Al-turbani speaks!
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Mummyfour(f): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
The rate at which married women are becoming so unfaithful is soo unfair and scary. I work in a 5 star hotel and it's so frightening that 4 out of every 10 guest that lodges in our hotel is a married young woman accompanied by either another man who is old enough to be her grandfather or a small boy old enough to be her kid brother or son angry angry

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check. ...the woman and her lover will stick like glue during the process of sex if she has crossed a Broom or touched a substance laced with Magun charms until her husband comes or they are caught.

At least this should bring back some sanity and faithfulness and keep those who are not ready to settle down away from taking vows they will not keep...
so what of those older men that follow the women to the hotels?.
Apparently they are married too.
So they should be recipients of the magun too.
It takes two to tango

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
People of this generation are obsessed with sex. Why go near another man's wife if your moral compass is working and you are a honest man. getting close to married women is what I hate even greeting them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Tizu(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Vwoman200:
As if Magun is a cure for unfaithfulness undecided
What everyone needs is self control and discipline after all na who dey catch be thief lipsrsealed

Another suspect is here!
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Joshcoli(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
A time will come when wife will tell husband
Hello honey please keep the children safe I want to go and brochos Tunde

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Doubleoo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
elmagnifico411:
Hope you know that if u place 'magun' on your spouse, u too won't be able to climb her? Are u prepared for that? If u cannot climb her, it means you'd have to climb someone else and that in itself is u being unfaithful. Magun na developmental mistake jare..

Big lie. You can still climb her. In fact if you don't climb her, it will have negative effect on her. The only thing is that you need to do so with antidote and return the magun after your action.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by tradepunter: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ashawo na full this thread.... Imagines the ladies attacking the guy for his opinion...

Damn useless, all of them.... Waaaaawoo

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by NairaMaster1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
ahnie:
Have you ever heard of the word called...MIND YOUR BUSINESS?

One of them spored. Repent. Your mum wasn't like that.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
akpunda86:

If I know where u work I'll personally move for your sack.wetin concern you.
Sack me? Are you fvncking someone's wife?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
When people expense so much efforts on sex or cheating, it baffles me.

In that same 5 star hotel, you people are harbouring criminals but that's not an issue to you of course they bribe and spend big.

You people are peddling hard drugs in that same hotels but that's not a problem because you're making money from it.

Two adults come to have sex and you're up in arms even when you people patronize prostitutes in that same hotel but that's fine.

You have multiple girlfriends but that also, is fine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Doubleoo:
Even if the stat of married men is higher, the women still take the blame.

Those men might be open to having multiple wives which their wives could know about. In such situation, the woman is to be blamed. A married man approached you, and you as a married woman is expected to decline it.
Obviously those women are also open to having multiple husbands, so why are they to take the blame for seeking out other partners for themselves much as the men do? undecided

Why should she be expected to decline what she seeks, another partner?. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Seun360(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Nothing like magun bro,it just uselss superstitious beliefs

Why can't yorubas with all their charms protect their communities and wives from herdsmen and rape?

Just like how I used to shine mama Kamsi:s kondo before dey packed out of our neighborhood.

Thank God, no magun.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by nomenclature(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
We will discuss about the men when you women decide to start paying bride price...
There icannot be two captains in a ship.
Mood11:
What about the men

What method should the wives of the men with randy di¦cks deploy to keep them in check?
At least the women are not forcking themselves with their fingers

What is good for the goose is good for the gander cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by NairaMaster1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
jaxxy:
What of married men? What is good for the goose is good for gander. undecided

So be your wife. Amen.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by cayorday89(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Oga charm and magun na rubbish fetish and useless believe.
No one is saying it exists or not, my only knowledge of it is in movies which I stated clearly in my comment.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ninocia18(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
I don't really like the idea of this write up focusing just on women.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by UNRULY(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mind your business

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
People saying the magun don't kill woman are naive, one of my ex lost her mom because her dad was feeling insecure, he felt the woman a nurse was cheating so he placed magun on her but because she's not cheating after 7days she started to lean ti she passed out days after

If magun is placed around a lady and a guy didn't climb her for the period of days, it can bounce on her head

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ransomed: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Magun does not work. It is an ineffective tactic.
Indomie generation. If you want to commit suicide , then climb a married woman laced with Magun ( Thunder bolt).
We shall write R.I.P when your obituary is announced on NL.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Edusouls(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Na men start am nahh, why una dey complain?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by oshionelecky: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Even most men have a fault in the unfaithfulness of their wives and don't deserve to be blessed by some of those women you speak of. Why would a man treat his wife badly or not show concern to satisfy her sexual desires.

Left to me such women should abandon such me rather than go through the pains such men cause them.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by okuta007: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
NaBanga:
It means husbands are not taking care of their wives financially or in the bedroom. Take care of your wife or someone else will.

you talking, have you been able to take care of yourself talkless of another human being who calls herself your wife?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ck470: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
How did you know the women are married? And the men they came with are not there legitimate hubby..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.