Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' (52464 Views)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by MNDY(m): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2021
Angelfrost:
So, what should the married women use for their eternally cheating husbands?!! Abi, cheating is meant for only men?!!

Mr. Op, the world has moved ahead of Magun jare. When we men were having scores of girlfriends and kids outside marriage, no one used jazz on us and the hoes we were involved with.

Y'all keep acting like for every cheating married woman there isn't at least 3 cheating husbands, even in that hotel of yours.

Abeg, let's hear word!!!

The earlier you realize that the female gender will be blamed in issues of cheating, unwanted pregnancy, paternity fraud and all other associated issues, the better for you. Why? Because the female gender holds the determining power of consent. A man's advances becomes useless if the woman rejects. She decides what happens. Defending the female gender and refusing to condemn will only continue to promote these bad things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by MNDY(m): 5:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Mummyfour:
so what of those older men that follow the women to the hotels?.
Apparently they are married too.
So they should be recipients of the magun too.
It takes two to tango

The earlier you realize that your gender will be blamed in issues of cheating, unwanted pregnancy, paternity fraud and all other associated issues, the better for you. Why? Because your gender holds the determining power of consent. A man's advances becomes useless if the woman rejects. She decides what happens. Defending your gender and refusing to condemn will only continue to promote these bad things.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by kristonium(m): 5:53am On Nov 21, 2021
larryking540:
even if u take it off ,the scare remains in the finger lining

That's true
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ema2020: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2021
EkehPraise:
The rate at which married women are becoming so unfaithful is soo unfair and scary. I work in a 5 star hotel and it's so frightening that 4 out of every 10 guest that lodges in our hotel is a married young woman accompanied by either another man who is old enough to be her grandfather or a small boy old enough to be her kid brother or son angry angry

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check. ...the woman and her lover will stick like glue during the process of sex if she has crossed a Broom or touched a substance laced with Magun charms until her husband comes or they are caught.

At least this should bring back some sanity and faithfulness and keep those who are not ready to settle down away from taking vows they will not keep...
why kill because of woman
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2021
MNDY:

The earlier you realize that your gender will be blamed in issues of cheating, unwanted pregnancy, paternity fraud and all other associated issues, the better for you. Why? Because [b]your gender holds the determining power of consent. [/b]A man's advances becomes useless if the woman rejects. She decides what happens. Defending your gender and refusing to condemn will only continue to promote these bad things.
Are men not raping women who reject their advances?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Today007: 6:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Let the cheating continue. Women are no longer circumcised and are now more comfortable in their skin. They now demand for sex like men do. So, Men should prepare themselves because alot of you men cannot stand what is coming. Many men cannot hold erection for long. So the few ones that are capable go Bleep faint. My 2cent
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by JohnOkolo: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2021
EkehPraise:
The rate at which married women are becoming so unfaithful is soo unfair and scary. I work in a 5 star hotel and it's so frightening that 4 out of every 10 guest that lodges in our hotel is a married young woman accompanied by either another man who is old enough to be her grandfather or a small boy old enough to be her kid brother or son angry angry

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria. It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check. ...the woman and her lover will stick like glue during the process of sex if she has crossed a Broom or touched a substance laced with Magun charms until her husband comes or they are caught.

At least this should bring back some sanity and faithfulness and keep those who are not ready to settle down away from taking vows they will not keep...

Watch as all this Nairaland ladies who hardly comment will jump on this and say rubbish. Married Lowlifes and Useless sets of Nigerian Women, My Mother and your Various Mother's inclusive.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2021
1Sharon:

Now, how do we prove this?
It has been proved back in the days
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by nedekid: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Magun does not work. It is an ineffective tactic.
So said the white dude at apapa years back that was nacking his driver's wife.
The guy summersalted the first time, the lady knew and held him down calling for help. People came in and held him to stop him from summersalting (cause the 3rd time will kill him).
Oyinbo man was so upset why they held him down, shouting they should leave him, he just feels like performing the gymnastic act, and that is it a crime? Why will they prevent him from exercise (summersalting) he feels like doing? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by RodgersAkpafu: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2021
MNDY:

In the matter of sex and associated issues, the female gender is blamed more because the female gender holds more power with consent. If a woman rejects the advances of a man, the advances become useless.
The female is a sexual being herself
So this is not so valid.
If a man doesn't make advances to her
She wont have anyone to fvck
Have you thought about it from that angle ?

Anyways regardless of what we say
The globe has flipped and there is no going back

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by 6ixT8: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2021
the rate of dildos that would stick to those kitten go loud!.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by shaqur231(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2021
Men of now can sense "magun" on a woman, use the antidote, sleep with her, after sex replaces the Magun back on her. Fear men, Magun has casted as men now have what to sense it when it is in a woman.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by RodgersAkpafu: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2021
MNDY:

The earlier you realize that the female gender will be blamed in issues of cheating, unwanted pregnancy, paternity fraud and all other associated issues, the better for you. Why? Because the female gender holds the determining power of consent. A man's advances becomes useless if the woman rejects. She decides what happens. Defending the female gender and refusing to condemn will only continue to promote these bad things.

Once again
What stops the man from making the advances ?
Because without the advances, she will be there fellow.

Its okay to blame women, but the men have to take their own share of the blame too for this mess going on in the society
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Gerrard59(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2021
EkehPraise:

If magun is instituted, your hotel will lose four regular customers, revenues dwindled and you get sacked. Have you seen the reason you should focus on the work you were employed to do?

In the hospitality industry, it's to your benefit as an employee that people cheat because my hypothesis says: half of the hotels in Nigeria will close shop should people stop cheating. It's to your gain that they should cheat regardless of their marital statuses, age or gender provided they patronise your business.

Economics before religion or morals.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Bigchristo: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2021
cayorday89:

Chai, just imagine what could have been if you had danced to her tune.
My basic principal of life won’t allow me do such, because having sex with another mans wife will definitely results to Karma and greater consequences a lots of people don’t know this thing 5 minutes enjoyment can make a man suffer for years without achieving his goals in life

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Milkycollins002(m): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2021
ahnie:
Have you ever heard of the word called...MIND YOUR BUSINESS?
it seems you are among dem
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by jonadaft: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2021
ahnie:
Hoe low Ree buh Ruk kuu

Your days are numbered...
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by jonadaft: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2021
ahnie:
Na so we mind our business till we have your parents situation...

Should life continue like that?
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Gerrard59(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Legendoo:
Blacks hate accountability, what I took from the comments.

Women do not have a sense of right from wrong, they'll keep pushing as long as society permits.

Magun isn't accountability because should someone die, the perpetrator can be jailed as murder is a criminal offence while cheating is not. Why should a woman be killed because she cheated when there's an alternative of divorce? Why not go through the law courts to do away with a promiscuous wife than killing her? That's how functioning societies operate - rule of law and due process not Magun which only affects the woman.

In the most populous black country's biggest forum, the men are agitating for a prehistoric form of curtailing infidelity while their mates in Singapore and Vietnam are brainstorming on developing their societies. Tomorrow, they would wonder why blacks are disrespected and poor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by jonadaft: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Hakeem3:
With response from majority of females here it’s quite obvious a lot them are into such immoral and disgusting act. End time doinz!
Never ever forgive them when you catch them.

Sex is not the same for both gender...

When I shelf and provide for you, you have the obligation to stay loyal and committed to me irrespective of whether I want to keep another woman or not.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Anndrew(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Amanda4life:

PLEASE,

ARE NOT SEEING SOME MARRIED MEN TOO

PLEASE WHAT TYPE OF MAGUN SHOULD WE USE FOR THEM.

BECAUSE I NEED MAGUN, THAT WILL CATCH MARRIED MEN,
u dey mind the slowpoke...bcus am a man,I will use magun for my wife but she can't use it for me...who wan cheat go cheat...what is gud for the gender is gud for d ganger
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Anndrew(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2021
Olayetan:
Magun doesn't make them stick together OP, it only kills the man.

That case of where man and woman are stick together during sex has been explained by science and it rarely happens...
to me,I see it as the act of wickedness to man...if I have the power,any man dat die cus of magun on top woman,the husband of the affected person must die too,he wod kill must die too....u have no business with d person but ur wife...u set magun for ur wife to catch a cheat and in the process,the man die...that nonsensical nonsense...but I bet the husband of the man go do Bleep others ladies....if any man find out,his wife is cheating on him,na him cross by that...divorce her or move on......in this world,there will b always a cheat...
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by MNDY(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

The female is a sexual being herself
So this is not so valid.
If a man doesn't make advances to her
She wont have anyone to fvck
Have you thought about it from that angle ?

Anyways regardless of what we say
The globe has flipped and there is no going back

Nobody is saying the advances should not be made. I am talking about the power the female gender has to decide the appropriateness of what happens.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Testimony1988(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2021
Simran94:

Read his headline again grin
But in the message, he talked about older men following young ladies.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Cupcake25522:

Just like your mother.

In as much u are in support of a shameless tin ur mom is doing... Sleeping with young boys in an hotel..or in support with Wat ur dad is doing... Sleeping with ur mom friends in an hotel.... And u said the op should mind his business.... It shall not be well wit u in Jesus name... Amen

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Milkycollins002:
it seems you are among dem

She is among... No doubt.
Shameless idiot
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Valuc: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2021
Wo... The street now don turn shitty .. na who get money dey run street..
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Hayee(f): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2021
MNDY:

Nobody is saying the advances should not be made. I am talking about the power the female gender has to decide the appropriateness of what happens.
you are funny o grin grin grin
Shebi men and women steal
Men and women lie
Men and women kill
Please what stops a woman from also cheating cheesy cheesy cheesy
You just say this because you are not a woman and you don't have the same hormones grin grin grin
The way konji makes men do stupid things same goes for women okay tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy
Society and religion will just surpress her and jugde her but that does not stop anything okay
If you good they will talk if you are also bad they will talk cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2021
tillaman:
grin

So many ignorantly educated people full here.... Some are asking for the evidence that magun works, if you wish to know if it works you can start a research as usual by banging people's wives untill you jam the one with magun.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by nickybabey: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2021
If men had been faithful from the beginning, I don’t think women would have had the courage to do what they are doing now. It’s tit for tat �
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by OChimex: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2021
CUMIN:

Are we to mind our business till our society collapsed like America black community.

And how did you know America black community has collapsed, have you been to America before?

Nigeria always think they are morally upright more than Western World.

My brother Nigerians are not, the only difference is, they do their own in the ope n while you guys do yours in secret.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Skoobem: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
In this era of sexually transmitted diseases, people are living promiscuously.

Some of the STDs you can get from living a reckless lifestyle and having indiscriminate sex.

1. Chlamydia
2. Genital herpes
3. Gonorrhea
4. HIV/AIDS
5. HPV
6. Pubic lice
7. Syphilis
8. Trichomoniasis
9. Hepatitis B (HBV) : Deadly

Reckless sex can cost you more than you bargain for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.