Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' (52511 Views)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by prophetfire: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

That is good.

I just wish the op and you guys also put in the same effort in calling cheating husbands out, instead of "keeping quiet and making them feel that they are now acceptable to normal society". At least the Bible says "But it shall not go well with wicked..." Eccl 8:13

So let's keep up the same energy brother.
. Of course I wasn't calling out the females. I was addressing both gender. Even the magun that the OP is talking about, deals with men more than women. It kills the men while the woman lives. It's only shame of the scandal that the woman suffers.
If men know that magun can catch and kill them, they would think twice.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by MNDY(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hayee:
you are funny o grin grin grin
Shebi men and women steal
Men and women lie
Men and women kill
Please what stops a woman from also cheating cheesy cheesy cheesy
You just say this because you are not a woman and you don't have the same hormones grin grin grin
The way konji makes men do stupid things same goes for women okay tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy
Society and religion will just surpress her and jugde her but that does not stop anything okay
If you good they will talk if you are also bad they will talk cheesy cheesy cheesy

The "consequences" that follows se.x will be more serious on a woman than a man. Therefore, she ought to be decisive, especially as she even holds the determining power in such things. And you will keep defending yourselves and making things worse instead of condemning bad things done by your gender.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Decide2rise: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
ahnie:
Have you ever heard of the word called...MIND YOUR BUSINESS?

To the DAFTS that are going to quote me either to spew nonsense or to insult their parents,I M NOT BOTHERED,NO BE UNA SUB DATA FOR ME.
You just opened up to the universe that you're a potential or a cheating wife. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by elmagnifico411(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
I am not saying magun doesn't kill, all I am trying to tell u is that, magun isn't the best solution. Ok, so if u have magun placed on your spouse, bad u were been told any ody that climbs would die except u d husband, would u really trust that? Wouldn't u doubt the magun? Or be kinda skeptical? Na Lagos me dey live sha
adeolaben:

Bro that's a big fat lie.... I have been a farmer in yewa north ogun state, imasayi/ iboro to be precise.... Magun comes in different forms and different ééwó(taboo)..... There is the type that can be on the wife and "only" the hubby can get through the honey pot of the wife without dying......

If you dont believe it that is left to you.....

At least I have seen up 5-6 people that I know of, die of Magun in that past 4years....
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by elmagnifico411(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Isn't that a plenty work for only u? lol. U making use of antidote means u could be affected too..
Doubleoo:

Big lie. You can still climb her. In fact if you don't climb her, it will have negative effect on her. The only thing is that you need to do so with antidote and return the magun after your action.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Midas01: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Na ladder?
elmagnifico411:
Hope you know that if u place 'magun' on your spouse, u too won't be able to climb her? Are u prepared for that? If u cannot climb her, it means you'd have to climb someone else and that in itself is u being unfaithful. Magun na developmental mistake jare..

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Midas01: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
And with the response of the men here who claim men are polygamous in nature it's very obvious the kind of men we have roaming around.
Hakeem3:
With response from majority of females here it’s quite obvious a lot them are into such immoral and disgusting act. End time doinz!
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

That is good.

I just wish the op and you guys also put in the same effort in calling cheating husbands out, instead of "keeping quiet and making them feel that they are now acceptable to normal society". At least the Bible says "But it shall not go well with wicked..." Eccl 8:13

So let's keep up the same energy brother.

This is the exact words that u should have made.... Not saying the op should mind his business...
We should all condemn the act... It's so terrible this days.. Homes are been broken bcoz of this way of life...
Sorry for those insults.
#apologies.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by sergeilil(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
I seem to support all new movements, but unfortunately I do not always understand the main point and the thoughts of people who create it)
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ImaIma1(f): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
damiBJ:

This is the exact words that u should have made.... Not saying the op should mind his business...
We should all condemn the act... It's so terrible this days.. Homes are been broken bcoz of this way of life...
Sorry for those insults.
#apologies.

Please keep your apology to yourself.

Guys who are quick to label ladies as whores at the slightest opportunity do not deserve any respect.

How I choose to comment is my business, how you choose to interpret it is your own business.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Hkff: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
True cos when the man is broke things change
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by 1Sharon(f): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
MNDY:

The earlier you realize that your gender will be blamed in issues of cheating, unwanted pregnancy, paternity fraud and all other associated issues, the better for you. Why? Because your gender holds the determining power of consent. A man's advances becomes useless if the woman rejects. She decides what happens. Defending your gender and refusing to condemn will only continue to promote these bad things.

soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by damiBJ: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

Please keep your apology to yourself.

Guys who are quick to label ladies as whores at the slightest opportunity do not deserve any respect.

How I choose to comment is my business, how you choose to interpret it is your own business.

U are indid a LovePeddler.
As have said earlier... It shall not be well with u for supporting ur mom sleeping with young boys around....and also in support of your dad straffing your moms younger sister in an hotel...continue minding your business why things goes wrong

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ImaIma1(f): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
1Sharon:

soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

This sarcasm is crazy! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by 1Sharon(f): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

This sarcasm is crazy! cheesy

I got it from This thread grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4492719/dont-wear-anything-bed-nigerian
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Hathor5(f): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
1Sharon:

smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by ImaIma1(f): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
1Sharon:

I got it from This thread grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4492719/dont-wear-anything-bed-nigerian

Meanwhile the men on that thread didn't even get it cheesy
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by 1Sharon(f): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

Meanwhile the men on that thread didn't even get it cheesy

Lol yh the sarcasm was lost on them lol
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
cayorday89:
Magun those days in Yoruba movies, but with my movie knowledge of how Magun works, it's the man that that ends up dieing, while the woman lives to face the consequences of their shame. So OP, think am twice if you believe, men are polygamous in nature and women are not, think of what will befall you when you go hit on a married woman, but still agitate for Magun because you don't want your wife to cheat on you.
biologically both men and women are naturally polygamous - men go for quantity women go for quality.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
CUMIN:

Are we to mind our business till our society collapsed like America black community.
funny how its only when women cheat you people think society is collapsing - when men cheat you will be talking nonsense about natural polygamy, lol
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
cayorday89:

Yeah, I stated it in my previous comment before the one you quoted, and in the long run most men will learn to stay away from people's wives, since married women is the discussion here, only the single ladies will have a field day and single guys will now conduct interviews and investigations just to be sure they are not deceived my married women who might claim single. But come to think of it, is it really worth the stress.
let married men learn to stick with their wives first
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Why you come carry the matter for head like gala

Guilty conscience??
so when men talk about being naturally polygamous is it also guilty conscience?
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
BigYash:
What do you expect when you marry olosho pro max? You like it or not she must cheat on you one day. And you might not discover it,till death.. Every wise man,know as he take dey package him wife.. If another leg cross her,anything she see she take am. Its better to leave d marriage, than cheating on a man who paid your bride price.
shut up
Tell men to leave their marriage before they cheat with side chick
What is good for the goose is great for the gander .
We will either all learn to keep our pants on or we will all cheat together both men and women..
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
silibaba:

what do you expect from a woman whom have tasted varieties of kpekus hee.

marry VIRGIN GIRL and know peace and thank me later.
lol lol, my dear, until she realises she didn't cet to experiment and will do it right under your roof , loooool
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hakeem3:
With response from majority of females here it’s quite obvious a lot them are into such immoral and disgusting act. End time doinz!
lol - go and talk to the men who are into such immoral and disgusting acts - they are plenty .
Leave women alone.
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Doubleoo:

Trash.

the same mentality that cripple the society.
eeyah , men didn't cripple society by fccking other women up and down with their wives at home?
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Doubleoo:

Even if the stat of married men is higher, the women still take the blame.

Those men might be open to having multiple wives which their wives could know about. In such situation, the woman is to be blamed. A married man approached you, and you as a married woman is expected to decline it.
lol , whether you like it or not women will continue to cheat as long as you guys continue to cheat .
I'm happy your hypocrisy and double standards is finally catching up with you people .
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
People of this generation are obsessed with sex. Why go near another man's wife if your moral compass is working and you are a honest man. getting close to married women is what I hate even greeting them.
Actually why cheat on your wife if your moral compass is working - but.you people.said you were polygamous and you no dey hear word - so here we are
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
nomenclature:
We will discuss about the men when you women decide to start paying bride price...
There icannot be two captains in a ship.
looooool - you can cheat once you have penis or vagina,dear .
.whether you paid bride price or didn't pay , whether you collected bride price.or didn't collect..
It's pvssy/penis you need not bride price.. lol
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Doubleoo:

Read your response again and say the reality for once. There are many men that make it known to their wives that they want second or even third wives. How many women make it known to their husbands?

When i was about to pay my wife bride price, the first thing my dad told her parents is for them to know that we can have more than one wife. They should have say the same thing for their daughter and wait for us to pay the bride price.
my dear , no need to cry about this issue .. married women will continue cheating whether you like it or not .
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by Pataricatering(f): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Vagina gender and toto sharing na 5 and 6.
male gender and penis sharing is like what ?
Re: Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' by larryking540: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
walkingshadow911:

you meant legally married wives
yeah legally married wives

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Judge Celebrates His Divorce In Benue (Photos) / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / 13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.