Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

.... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (11195 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Igboid: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2021
OP is an Aboki who was probably born in Aba and understand the local Ngwa vs Ohuhu politics very well.
He is probably using two Monikers to communicate with himself,while acting Ngwa and Ohuhu confrontation.
Funny thing is that his antics starts and ends in nairaland.
It's a wasted time. No Igbo should fall for it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Reeses: 12:58am On Nov 19, 2021
ImembaN:
For your information Ikpeazu is ruling Abia from Obingwa...
and yes Umuahia belongs to the Ibeku people...
When Abia state was created we Ngwa people protested against it...we wanted a separate state for our self...
It is you Umu Onhunhu that was begging for UNITY... we are still asking the federal government for ABA state...

Note: we don't belong to the same ethnic group with you Igbos... most of us (like myself) don't even identify as Igbos...we are more related to the IKWERRE people than the Igbos...
Idiot Bleep out nobody needs yll
Re: .... by wiseoneking: 1:35am On Nov 19, 2021
ImembaN:
Please you can compare Osisioma , Ugwunagbo etc with Awka, Owerri Enugu etc but not Ngwa...
Ngwa is a tribe on it own...and should be only comparable to tribe not towns...
Ngwa and Ikwerre have the same ancestors ...
Ngwa also have Ibibio-efik blood.. because they are the Aboriginal INHABITANT of Ngwa land... before we got mixed up with them and latter displaced them during a brutal war...
mkpulumili dey work for youooo

1 Like

Re: .... by fideliaudemmadu: 2:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Impostor

1 Like

Re: .... by Cyoung4real(m): 2:17am On Nov 19, 2021
The akpa amu think say na only him sabi mad. Onye mgbu. Them don use am catch cruise grin grin

Arochukwu is not Igbo land, it belongs to Arochukwunerians grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Ruggman: 3:12am On Nov 19, 2021
ScamHunter:

You think we don't know he is not Igbo? We wanted to show him his foolishness. The e-idiot has been working very hard since yesterday thinking he can cause division among Ndiigbo. There are many paid agents like him. It is all the fear of Igbo exit from this contraption that bring them out of their holes.

Well said, thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by sweetonugbu: 5:24am On Nov 19, 2021
letu:
Deede nne henke na idi kwukwanu aburukwanusi giri een, ihuriihu Gina abudigi henji onu ekwu ma kwusikwa ntahajina idi taji la nnairaland na.
I am from umuahia i just want to know if the op write ups is a majority opinion in ngwaland?.
Re: .... by IkpuMmadu: 5:54am On Nov 19, 2021
ImembaN:
I still get amazed why Igbos love drinking panadol for our (headache)...
Igbos please focus on your village and leave our village for us...
It not our fault that our village is attracting immigrants faster than the govt is developing it...
If you are not comfortable with our son OKEZIE IKPEAZU then make use of the ballot box.. but remember we are the extreme majority... and we will prove it again just as we did before...
this man is stupid.... Belongs to ngwa people yet Ngwá man can't even clean up aba

Ngwá are just bunch of useless folks

1 Like

Re: .... by Sergio101(m): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2021
Waterysperm:

Wow....see my brother oo. I am from Nwanchi Bro. I am a businessman in Onitsha.

Nwanne mmadu!!!!
Bro am very very delighted to meet you in nairaland.

Ezigbo nwannem.
God bless Ndi Agulu.
God bless umuigbo world wide

3 Likes

Re: .... by Waterysperm: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Sergio101:

Nwanne mmadu!!!!
Bro am very very delighted to meet you in nairaland.

Ezigbo nwannem.
God bless Ndi Agulu.
God bless umuigbo world wide
You are welcome Bro. One love!!!

3 Likes

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2021
letu:
Deede nne henke na idi kwukwanu aburukwanusi giri een, ihuriihu Gina abudigi henji onu ekwu ma kwusikwa ntahajina idi taji la nnairaland na.

Better advise am well. Because this person fit dey mad like this una no go know.

4 Likes

Re: .... by mmanwuijele: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Isuofia? Biafran region? No. It belongs to the Isuofians!

3 Likes

Re: .... by unshakablejihad: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2021
haffaze777:
Which kind yeye thread be dis for God sake?I'm damn sure this op is not igbo

lolzz he is not.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2021
unshakablejihad:

lolzz he is not.

He is. His other ID was registered in 2007 with lots of post.
Re: .... by SaintBishop: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid:
OP is an Aboki who was probably born in Aba and understand the local Ngwa vs Ohuhu politics very well.
He is probably using two Monikers to communicate with himself,while acting Ngwa and Ohuhu confrontation.
Funny thing is that his antics starts and ends in nairaland.
It's a wasted time. No Igbo should fall for it.
The Op is an aboki because he speak the truth abi? Clown. Look at you ranting are you not the one boasting and bragging how ijaws don't own Baysela now you are crying because the Op he's doing the same thing to you people, jokers everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: .... by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2021
Awka is not igboland it belongs to Awkans

5 Likes

Re: .... by Igboid: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
The Op is an aboki because he speak the truth abi? Clown. Look at you ranting are you not the one boasting and bragging how ijaws don't own Baysela now you are crying because the Op he's doing the same thing to you people, jokers everywhere.

Don't be stupid.
Ngwa and Aba are Igbo speakers. It's not same as Edoid speaking Epie.
OP is a clown because even though there are clannish sentiments among Igbo sub groups as seen in any other nation (eg in England, the scousers have a clannish sentiments against the southern English clans), we all still speak intelligible dialects of Igbo language and accept we are one.
OP is an Aboki who has stayed too long in Aba, I lived in ABA for 5years, there are many Hausa-Fulanis whose families have lived into third to fourth generation in Aba, they speak fluent Aba Igbo and understand the local politics well.
OP is one of such.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Orangedreams: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Stop balkanizing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid:

Don't be stupid.
OP is a clown because even though there are clannish sentiments among Igbo sub groups as seen in any other nation (eg in England, the scousers have a clannish sentiments against the southern English clans), we all still speak intelligent dialects of Igbo language and accept we are one.
OP is an Aboki who has stayed too long in Aba, I lived in ABA for 5years, there are many Hausa-Fulanis whose families have lived into third to fourth generation in Aba, they speak fluent Aba Igbo and understand the local politics well.
OP is one of such.

The OP is Igbo. He has another ID registered in 2007 with lots of post.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Igboid: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2021
kmcutez:

The OP is Igbo. He has another ID registered in 2007 with lots of post.

Lol! He is not Igbo.
Before OP learnt about Nairaland, there was an Aboki on this forum in 2006 called Ndu_Chuks who was born and raised in Aba too, and could speak nearly all Igbo dialects fluently and write them better than most Igbos.
It took a long time for Igbos to decode that he wasn't one of us.
Igboland has a large population of Hausa-Fulani who has been living with us since 1930s.

You don't become Igbo because you claim Igbo or can speak or write Igbo.
Your mindset will always expose you if you are an impostor.
I hope you are not the OP, this one you are defending him.

11 Likes

Re: .... by SaintBishop: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid:

[s]Don't be stupid.
OP is a clown because even though there are clannish sentiments among Igbo sub groups as seen in any other nation (eg in England, the scousers have a clannish sentiments against the southern English clans), we all still speak intelligible dialects of Igbo language and accept we are one.
OP is one of such.[/s]
Aba is not an igbo town, that's what t content of this thread is all about,if the whatever people who owns Aba are igbos,there won't be any need for this thread duh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by JOemmy(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2021
paramakina202:

Umuahia belongs to Ibeku people Okezie Ikpeazu should relocate to Aba ndi ara.

You fit kill person cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid:

Lol! He is not Igbo.
Before OP learnt about Nairaland, there was an Aboki on this forum in 2006 called Ndu_Chuks who was born and raised in Aba too, and could speak nearly all Igbo dialects fluently and write them better than most Igbos.
It took a long time for Igbos to decode that he wasn't one of us.
Igboland has a large population of Hausa-Fulani who has been living with us since 1930s.

You don't become Igbo because you claim Igbo or can speak or write Igbo.
Your mindset will always expose you if you are an impostor.
hope you are not the OP, this one you are defending him.

Re: .... by Lionnation: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2021
ImembaN:
For your information Ikpeazu is ruling Abia from Obingwa...
and yes Umuahia belongs to the Ibeku people...
When Abia state was created we Ngwa people protested against it...we wanted a separate state for our self...
It is you Umu Onhunhu that was begging for UNITY... we are still asking the federal government for ABA state...

Note: we don't belong to the same ethnic group with you Igbos... most of us (like myself) don't even identify as Igbos...we are more related to the IKWERRE people than the Igbos...
there is no doubt nqwa have almost 99% things incomon with ikwere, things like laziness, greed, land selling, dept, music and dance steps, etc, but we know you are a Fulani man paid to masquerade as ngwa man
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2021
So much weed for a young kid like you

1 Like

Re: .... by ebisole(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2021
Very useless post by the haters of Igbo unity , every part of the Igbo speaking region , belongs to the Igbo people ...anyanwu achawago....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by OfficialAPCNig: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2021
ImembaN:
It not our fault that our village is attracting immigrants faster than the govt is developing it...
If you are not comfortable with our son OKEZIE IKPEAZU then make use of the ballot box.. but remember we are the extreme majority... and we will prove it again just as we did before...
Lol grin

You don't represent us. We know who we are.

Umudiala.

Ndi Igbo and proud.

This is my first time of hearing this madness. Ngwaland not Igbo?

You must be insane.

Come and drag me commot nah.

Anyway to join the cruise.

Eziukwu Aba is not Ngwaland, its is Eziukwu.

10 Likes

Re: .... by Igboid: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
Aba is not an igbo town, that's what t content of this thread is all about,if the whatever people who owns Aba are igbos,there won't be any need for this thread duh.

Except that the person who opened this thread isn't from Aba or Ngwa.

4 Likes

Re: .... by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
ImembaN:
I can now conclude that education in the gutter called Nigeria is not a problem but the iberibesm from child's birth. How can you elect someone who is not solving any of the problem facing you and you are still proud of him. What makes you different from those terrorists up in the Northern Nigeria. This country is really cursed! Tueh
Re: .... by Ekealterego: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
LOL. Juliusmalema, what happened to your other monikers?

Here is a rare picture of Juliusmalema aka Yyseke replying himself with his 25 monikers

1 Like

Re: .... by Ekealterego: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
I can now conclude that education in the gutter called Nigeria is not a problem but the iberibesm from child's birth. How can you elect someone who is not solving any of the problem facing you and you are still proud of him. What makes you different from those terrorists up in the Northern Nigeria. This country is really cursed! Tueh
So you couldn't deduce that the guy is a Northerner?

1 Like

Re: .... by Lionnation: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Like play like play this thread don't reach 4pages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode / Recession: Senators Divided Over Sale Of National Assets / APC Lied! Our Convention Wasn’t Marred With Vote Buying – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.