Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy (41688 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / What Is The Quality Of The Leaders Your State Is Electing? / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by udele1: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
He must pay for the blood money.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by alanto: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Normally shame no suppose for make dem ask

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by alanto: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
hollah123:
Where were these same leaders when nnamdi kanu was displaying his madness.

Imagine a 93 years old man that couldn’t contain him since. He was insulting every tribe and every leader irrespective of the region.
I swear I been think say the guy get connect, like Nigeria government can’t touch him. I can’t imagine people begging for him. Someone that had insulted the whole world including the Uk

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Idiko1: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
alanto:

Imagine a 93 years old man that couldn’t contain him since. He was insulting every tribe and every leader irrespective of the region.
I swear I been think say the guy get connect, like Nigeria government can’t touch him. I can’t imagine people begging for him. Someone that had insulted the whole world including the Uk

Insolence is not a crime!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Idiko1: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

[s]
Idiko1:

I shall say without equivocation that Femi Adesina is very ignorant and should be any place near the corridor of power. Judiciary does not lead the prosecution of any crime or gather evidence for prosecution. The functionality of who gets prosecuted or not prosecuted lies in the corridor of ministry of justice which is an executive branch of the government not judiciary. If the ministry of justice decides to withdraw the charges or even withdraw the case, the courts have no business to oppose such endeavor. Nigeria is termed basket of fools because of the goons such Femi Adesina who swims in the corridor of power due to nepotistic tendencies. Nigeria needs to disintegrated so that people with correct social order can become advisers not jackasses such as Femi Adesina.[/s]

I guess you are a product of Nigerian educational system. It sucks to be a Nigerian of inferior intellect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Passionnn: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abdul05:
I will consider it .. it does not imply that he would do.. grin grin

Interfering with our judiciary system buhari might be impeached grin grin

And, if also care is not taken

A massive protest might erupt against buhari grin grin

Just like you protested when Buhari was lodging so called repentant Boko Haram terrorists in five star hotels lavishly feeding them with choice meals while Nigeria soldiers on the battlefield hardly find garri to drink.
When Justice Onoge was illegally removed for Malami to take over, it was not interference of judiciary? I remember you actually protested violently and even started the impeachment process.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by alanto: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Lol. Go tell someone that knows his right that he’s mad. Or go out today and call someone that can afford a lawyer a bastard. Let’s see if it’s a crime or not.
See me I’m a Yoruba and there’s one thing that defines us it’s respect. I read a post on Twitter that said a Yoruba man can live on respect for two weeks without food. I’m sure the other parts of the country respect their elders but you see for you people that don’t have leaders insolent is not a crime.
Let me try to roughly translate this Yoruba saying.
If a child kills a rat, he can eat it by himself. If he kills a fish he can finish it but when he catches something that’s really big. He will bring it home to his parents. That’s why it’s important to train your child in a way he should grow.
Yoruba also have a saying that goes; if your person is eating a bad insect and you refused to let them know they are doing something bad when the discomfort kicks in even you will not sleep. That’s exactly what’s playin out in the south East. Now everybody cannnot sleep because of one uncouth man that his own father called mental patient.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by asanausana91: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s heavy on him because Kanu is not a ‘repentant Boko Haram’ member.

Onye ala!
kill yourself!
You are here opening your gutter while your elders are begging in abuja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by asanausana91: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idiko1:

I shall say without equivocation that Femi Adesina is very ignorant and should not be any place near the corridor of power. Judiciary does not lead the prosecution of any crime or gather evidence for prosecution. The functionality of who gets prosecuted or not prosecuted lies in the corridor of ministry of justice which is an executive branch of the government not judiciary. If the ministry of justice decides to withdraw the charges or even withdraw the case, the courts have no business to oppose such endeavor. Nigeria is termed basket of fools because of the goons such Femi Adesina who swims in the corridor of power due to nepotistic tendencies. Nigeria needs to disintegrated so that people with correct social order can become advisers not jackasses such as Femi Adesina.
now that you insulted femi, are you happy now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by asanausana91: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Nigeria is indeed basket of fools.
what type of fruit is your father inside the basket?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by hollah123: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
alanto:

imagine
He even said he will bring hell to Nigeria not even knowing he will end up in a 2 by 2 room

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by asanausana91: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Kanu's extraordinary rendition and current 'trial' does not have the support of the UN and international community, it obviously does not have the support of Igbo masses. Now, the Igbo elders have also made their stand known. The only people going ahead with their foolhardiness are the Fulani cabal headed by malami and their social media BMC lunatics.
you that is inconsequential is here abusing the so called cabal while your leaders are kneeling down begging the same cabal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by adekolaelect(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Can you see lame request from so to call Elders as if that Kanu will listen to them if he was released for them . This is the kind of embarrassment you always get in the public when you are unable to control your children at home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by ArewaNorth: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by baralatie(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abdul05:
I will consider it .. it does not imply that he would do.. grin grin

Interfering with our judiciary system buhari might be impeached grin grin

And, if also care is not taken

A massive protest might erupt against buhari grin grin

Most especially from the ..........
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by baralatie(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
adekolaelect:
Can you see lame request from so to call Elders as if that Kanu will listen to them if he was released for them . This is the kind of embarrassment you always get in the public when you are unable to control your children at home.
Ouch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by baralatie(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
alanto:

Lol. Go tell someone that knows his right that he’s mad. Or go out today and call someone that can afford a lawyer a bastard. Let’s see if it’s a crime or not.
See me I’m a Yoruba and there’s one thing that defines us it’s respect. I read a post on Twitter that said a Yoruba man can live on respect for two weeks without food. I’m sure the other parts of the country respect their elders but you see for you people that don’t have leaders insolent is not a crime.
Let me try to roughly translate this Yoruba saying.
If a child killed a rat, he can eat it by himself. If he killed a fish he can finish it but when he catches something that’s really big. He will bring it home to his parents. That’s why it’s important to train your child in a way he should grow.
Yoruba also have a saying that goes; if your person is eating a bad insect and you refused to let them know they are doing something bad when the discomfort kicks in even you will not sleep. That’s exactly what’s playin out in the south East. Now everybody cannnot sleep because of one uncouth man that his own father called mental patient.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by ThatFairGuy: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wonderful!
How can you demand for the release of a Terrorist leader angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Trumann: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buhari organised crash course on law for leaders of Alaigbo. grin

Professor without certificate. That means he's also aware of the numerous laws he has broken since he became President.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Trumann: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
adekolaelect:

Pity them abeg

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by ThePeaceMan(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by ArewaNorth: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idiko1:

I shall say without equivocation that Femi Adesina is very ignorant and should not be any place near the corridor of power. Judiciary does not lead the prosecution of any crime or gather evidence for prosecution. The functionality of who gets prosecuted or not prosecuted lies in the corridor of ministry of justice which is an executive branch of the government not judiciary. If the ministry of justice decides to withdraw the charges or even withdraw the case, the courts have no business to oppose such endeavor. Nigeria is termed basket of fools because of the goons such Femi Adesina who swims in the corridor of power due to nepotistic tendencies. Nigeria needs to disintegrated so that people with correct social order can become advisers not jackasses such as Femi Adesina.

You are trying to bash Adesina and u unfortunately advertise ur deep ignorance. Kanu committed offence that allegedly broke Nigerian law and it is the responsibility of the court to try him irrespective of who put him under the trial. When u commit offence, u dnt just offend the country/person or an organisation but also violating a law which is a body under the responsibility of judiciary to protect. It is high time for NBA, NJC and other law upholding bodies to protest against any move by PMB to grant Kanu this will though President has this utmost power that he can exercise!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by anambraamaka: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmm
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Chijeep(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's really an assailable demand on Mr. President to erroneously terminate a judicial process that is in motion.

The only political solution to Kanu's case is to avail him a fair trial. Anything short of this will be immoral, grossly inconsistent, demeaning and unacceptable.
What about the repented boko haram
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Kissiemu(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mmmm....
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Trumann: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
asanausana91:
what type of fruit is your father inside the basket?

His father is a salad. A congregation of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's really an assailable demand on Mr. President to erroneously terminate a judicial process that is in motion.

The only political solution to Kanu's case is to avail him a fair trial. Anything short of this will be immoral, grossly inconsistent, demeaning and unacceptable.
But they can pardon bokoharam members abi
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Trumann: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Threat to life is. That's why he's locked up in a sardine tin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Xhuntra: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up Zombie, Someone around you should tie you up & throw you inside River Niger, good riddance to bad rubbish.

See zombie calling someone a Zombie. I have been laughing here

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Hugotee: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Kanu's release must be predicated on very stiff conditions. First, he must publicly renounce his Biafra agitation and express full and unwavering commitment to Nigeria's unity. He must be made to recite the Nigerian national anthem and pledge of allegiance on national television, and willingly join politics like normal people do. Either that or he should be allowed to rot in prison while his trial keeps getting endlessly postponed. The truth is, if his trial is allowed to continue, he would most likely be sentenced to death. No two ways about it. He'll be executed and heaven will not fall, except for maybe some unrest in the SouthEast which would abate after sometime. I'm sure the igbo leaders are aware of this hence their meeting with the FG.

You must be a big fool
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by TheRareGem1(f): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kikikikokikiikikikiii. Lexy2014. Your slave master is going no where even as your leader went to beg PMB at the villa. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Moony45: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
He concluded: “I don’t want to leave this planet without peace returning to my country. I believe in one big, united Nigeria, a force in Africa. Mr President, I want you to be remembered as a person who saw Nigeria burning, and you quenched the fire.”

So touching but Buhari have no heart

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo / Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.