Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy (41679 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / What Is The Quality Of The Leaders Your State Is Electing? / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by dreu2fine(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Repentant is the operative word here; Is Nnamdi Kanu repentant?
Livegamesonly:
the demand is heavy...stupid aboki..the emand isnt heavy for repepntant terrorists even when we know they are not repentant....spit on bullhari forehead//..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by anytexy: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
hollah123:
Where were these same leaders when nnamdi kanu was displaying his madness.

Does Nnamdi Kanu listen? If you advice him, he will call you unpredictable names, his brainwashed followers will see you as *sabo.. might even come after your...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by greggng: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Kanu's release must be predicated on very stiff conditions. First, he must publicly renounce his Biafra agitation and express full and unwavering commitment to Nigeria's unity. He must be made to recite the Nigerian national anthem and pledge of allegiance on national television, and willingly join politics like normal people do. Either that or he should be allowed to rot in prison while his trial keeps getting endlessly postponed. The truth is, if his trial is allowed to continue, he would most likely be sentenced to death. No two ways about it. He'll be executed and heaven will not fall, except for maybe some unrest in the SouthEast which would abate after sometime. I'm sure the igbo leaders are aware of this hence their meeting with the FG.

Is unfortunate people like you don't want this country to be in.peace .
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Orangedreams: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Whatever will bring peace, equality and fairness back to Nigeria is a welcomed development.

Check my signature abeg.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
hammer567:
BUHARI KANU SAID YOU INJECTED HIM WITH POISON.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IF YOU HAVE POISONED NNAMDI KANU AND THINKING OF RELEASING HIM SO HE DONT DIE IN CUSTODY, THE WORLD WILL FIND OUT.

EITHER WAY, MORE PROBLEM FOR NIGERIA.
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY CONSUME YU ALL THAT KILLED INNOCENTS PPL FOR YA EVIL KANU.JST YA HATE FOR BUHARI YU KILL INNOCENT IGBOS, THE BLOOD OF INNOCENTS ARE ON YOUR HEAD YU PPL WILL NEVA ESCAPE THE EVIL POLLUTION OF IGBOLAND WITH INNOCENT BLOODS.YU THINK THIS IS A GAME YU ARE ALL FINISHED.IGBOPLaND CAN NEVA RECOVER FROM THIS SACRILEGED TILL YU PPPL SACRIFICE YA SEFS TO ATONE THE IGBO LAND. NDI ALA ,NDI OJOR , UMU EKWENSU OJOR BE THOU STRIKEN BY FURY LIIGHTENIN OF GOD IN GFSH AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Danjikanbauchi: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Kanu's release must be predicated on very stiff conditions. First, he must publicly renounce his Biafra agitation and express full and unwavering commitment to Nigeria's unity. He must be made to recite the Nigerian national anthem and pledge of allegiance on national television, and willingly join politics like normal people do. Either that or he should be allowed to rot in prison while his trial keeps getting endlessly postponed. The truth is, if his trial is allowed to continue, he would most likely be sentenced to death. No two ways about it. He'll be executed and heaven will not fall, except for maybe some unrest in the SouthEast which would abate after sometime. I'm sure the igbo leaders are aware of this hence their meeting with the FG.
but Boko Haram and fulani Terrorists groups are granted presidential pardon. Your head most be paining you.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Patrioticman007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's really an assailable demand on Mr. President to erroneously terminate a judicial process that is in motion.

The only political solution to Kanu's case is to avail him a fair trial. Anything short of this will be immoral, grossly inconsistent, demeaning and unacceptable.

Pls avoid quoting my mention comparing MNK case with pardoned Boko haram fighters.
One of the clear differences between their respective cases is that MNK case is before the law court.

The wailing wailers will come for your head for speaking the bitter truth.
When Kanu was busy insulting our country as Zoo & instructing his minions to be killing Nigerian security agents, where were Igbo elders ?.

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by thunder74(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
The executive charged him to court and can amend charges and/or withdraw the charges against Kanu. That is not interference.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by LadyExcellency: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abdul05:
I will consider it .. it does not imply that he would do.. grin grin

Interfering with our judiciary system buhari might be impeached grin grin

And, if also care is not taken

A massive protest might erupt against buhari grin grin

You're too ignorant for my liking. The Constitution grants the president the power to interfere and suspend judicial process for national peace.

If I may ask, was it the Judiciary that defiled international norms to kidnap Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya?

The judicial process you are talking about is faulty and can't stand in court for being extraordinary rendition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Saidfx(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Buhari is a criminal MNK really exposed their plans and activities.

Igbo leaders should as a matter of urgency put their house in order arm their people and seek for international support because by next year Buhari and fulani/Kanur plans against the southern Nigeria will be fully implement and no escaping for anybody in this country even Yoruba Muslims will not be not escaped.

God Almighty is Al-Wise. No agenda anywhere! Only Him knows our fate. All you see, feel and hear in this shithole is political...Even as it is, this shithole is bigger than Fulani. Fulani is a tribe in west Africa. Go to Gabon, they are descent and friendly taxi drivers there..its well
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by baralatie(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
sammirano:
Igbos wey no know the meaning of respect grin
Kanu does.not have respect

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Buckeyemedia1: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
greggng:

Is unfortunate people like you don't want this country to be in.peace .
Leave him let him suffer in his 5ft by 5ft solitary confinement. Useless Secessionist, Empty Barrel Noise Makers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by vicdom(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's really an assailable demand on Mr. President to erroneously terminate a judicial process that is in motion.

The only political solution to Kanu's case is to avail him a fair trial. Anything short of this will be immoral, grossly inconsistent, demeaning and unacceptable.

Pls avoid quoting my mention comparing MNK case with pardoned Boko haram fighters.
One of the clear differences between their respective cases is that MNK case is before the law court.
You are very wrong. Federal Government is the plantiff here. A plantiff reserve the right to withdraw a case it willingly filed. Or haven't you heard of "out of court settlement" before?? There's no breach or a meddlesome in any constitution or judicial process. As a matter of fact, withdrawal of case in court is part and parcel of judicial process. Federal Government has done it in the past on numerous occasions. The famous one was that famous senator that contested for the seat of senate president with Ahmed Lawan. He was granted an offer of a withdrawal of his case by EFCC if he step down for Lawan, immediately he did, the case was withdrawn. So it's part of judicial process to withdraw a case as a plantiff.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Abujason: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abdul05:
I will consider it .. it does not imply that he would do.. grin grin

Interfering with our judiciary system buhari might be impeached grin grin

And, if also care is not taken

A massive protest might erupt against buhari grin grin

Absolute nonsense.
Has he not always been the judge, jury and executioner since he came to office.
Go tell that to someone else.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by baralatie(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
LadyExcellency:

You're too ignorant for my liking. The Constitution grants the president the power to interfere and suspend judicial process for national peace.

If I may ask, was it the Judiciary that defiled international norms to kidnap Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya?

The judicial process you are talking about is faulty and can't stand in court for being extraordinary rendition.
Who told you that a wanted terrorists and fugitive was kidnapped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Buckeyemedia1: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
vicdom:

You are very wrong. Federal Government is the plantiff here. A plantiff reserve the right to withdraw a case it willingly filed. Or haven't you heard of "out of court settlement" before?? There's no breach or a meddlesome in any constitution or judicial process. As a matter of fact, withdrawal of case in court is part and parcel of judicial process. Federal Government has done it in the past on numerous occasions. The famous one was that famous senator that contested for the seat of senate president with Ahmed Lawan. He was granted an offer of a withdrawal of his case by EFCC if he step down for Lawan, immediately he did, the case was withdrawn. So it's part of judicial process to withdraw a case as a plantiff.
No need for begging, we are not leaving him, he must face the Zoo Court till the finito.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Kikikikokikiikikikiii. Lexy2014. Your slave master is going no where even as your leader went to beg PMB at the villa. Sorry about that.

Anty, could u kindly oblige me the following questions?

1. Who is my "slave master" that you are referring to?

2. Who is my "leader" that you say went to beg buhari?

3. Did we have any discussion with regards the identities the two individuals mentioned in question 1&2?

4. What exactly are u sorry for? What wrong did you do? I don't understand.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Buckeyemedia1: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abujason:

Absolute nonsense.
Has he not always been the judge, jury and executioner since he came to office.
Go tell that to someone else.
Stop begging he will face his nemesis, Useless albino Secessionist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by toujurs: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Trumann:

Slaves?

Here are the leaders of the entire Igboland begging a Fulani man, groping him and crying at his feet.
You are federal slaves of Nigeria and you aren't going anywhere.
Where is the video of them crying at his feet, Mumu. The shame is on you guys, Seems you have forgotten "Edo no be lagos" after stupidly supporting a core northerner into power, he retired you'all back to the south west. And employed his tribe. Una mumu too much. 2023 go shock una. It's so sad the smart Yoruba's are being silenced while thugs rule.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by madukaanaya(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
u r mad
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
LadyExcellency:

Where does the constitution grant the president d rights u mentioned above? Can u lay hold on the reference?

Was it the judiciary that kidnapped kanu from Kenya?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Trumann: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
toujurs:
Where is the video of them crying at his feet, Mumu. The shame is on you guys, Seems you have forgotten "Edo no be lagos" after stupidly supporting a core northerner into power, he retired you'all back to the south west. And employed his tribe. Una mumu too much. 2023 go shock una. It's so sad the smart Yoruba's are being silenced while thugs rule.

You are our slaves in this country. You will continue to serve others till you get sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Buckeyemedia1: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
toujurs:
Don’t change the narrative to fit your myopic point, he will suffer by himself for his self in isolation, he is in his cell right now with singlet & boxers reading James Hadley Chase. Romance in Penitentiary.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by alphaeus212(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
udele1:
Buhari should wait till 2023 to consider. Let him feel what Ikonso's, miracle nwobodo and other families are going through. All because be and his family want money for FENDI

Your father next on the pictures
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by MENELIIK: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mpuru Miri don clear for their eyes, Yeebos don dey beg. Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Buckeyemedia1: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
MENELIIK:

Premium tears for the Osus, so your fathers went to beg! Begi Begi Igbo, shame!
Gone to disgrace us again, still begging Fulanis?
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Carparts888(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
IF BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS AND BANDITS THAT HAVE KILLED AND DESTROYED SO MANY LIVES AND PROPERTIES CAN BE GRANTED AMNESTY, I SEE NO REASON WHY IPOB MEMBERS CANT GET SAME FAVOUR.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Banmeallday: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
I’m sure Femi Adesina wrote what this from his own intuition because IPOB is not an outlawed group anywhere, even in the zoo.

The “Presidency” has people who write what they feel to protect who they want to protect, even if its an imposter pretending to be Buhari...

Black fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by 09085607453king: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Release the man, you want chop am?? E no do you any bad thing, e no bomb Nigeria , e no kill any person Na talk e just talk like every other Nigerians. Leave am make e go meet e family atlist kpeku ee don tell

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ / Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.