Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy (41684 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / What Is The Quality Of The Leaders Your State Is Electing? / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by josielewa(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I hear you, spit on someone’s head who your grandparents went to beg? Mumu Empty Barrel, Let him not repent he will spend the maximum 15 years in prison., or did you see any other tribesmen amongst your beggar leaders? We could careless if he rots in prison, Useless wanna be Secessionist.
olori buruku Omo ale...kudeyo, Omo ibon
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by AnanseK(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Livegamesonly:
the demand is heavy...stupid aboki..the emand isnt heavy for repepntant terrorists even when we know they are not repentant....spit on bullhari forehead//..

Buhari should ignore these hypocrite old men that kept quite when Nnamdi Kanu was perpetuating his evil. Justice must prevail and if the court finds him guilty let justice be carried out. Heavens will not fall because of one mad man Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by frugal(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
An unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), currently standing trial, runs contrary to the doctrine of separation of powers between the Executive and Judiciary, President Muhammadu Buhari has said.
Very daft comment.

The executive is the one prosecuting the case and can choose to drop/withdraw all charges. This is primary school knowledge.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's really an assailable demand on Mr. President to erroneously terminate a judicial process that is in motion.

The only political solution to Kanu's case is to avail him a fair trial. Anything short of this will be immoral, grossly inconsistent, demeaning and unacceptable.
I didn't understand what you typed.

However, saying is heavy is just to whine around. Who give a damn about that? If it was Boko Haram, it will be easy for the efulefu.

He can keep holding him. Our target is Biafra and not his release. Nnamdi Kanu is a doged freedom fighter never seen in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by mancoconut: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
This one pain yeribanza miscreants no be small, imagine Kanu been released on amnesty while Igboho will be stuck eating dry garri and Beninoise special watery beans on top kidney failure matter grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Studio247: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is nigeria may God help us all

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by toujurs: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abdul05:
I will consider it .. it does not imply that he would do.. grin grin

Interfering with our judiciary system buhari might be impeached grin grin

And, if also care is not taken

A massive protest might erupt against buhari grin grin

The federal govt doesn't have any case against nnamdi kanu. Why do you think the case is always adjourned. Minister for justice, we all know is an Olodo man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
udele1:
Buhari should wait till 2023 to consider. Let him feel what Ikonso's, miracle nwobodo and other families are going through. All because be and his family want money for FENDI

Udele1 aka , cheap paid agent. Have you crawled out again?
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by toujurs: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:
This one pain yeribanza miscreants no be small, imagine Kanu been released on amnesty while Igboho will be stuck eating dry garri and Beninoise special watery beans on top kidney failure matter grin
Yoruba people really sold themselves out. It's a big shame considering how awolowo worked so hard to educate them. Only for them to be slaves to the fulanis
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=424721032358039&id=100044604366356&sfnsn=scwspwa

PRESIDENT BUHARI TO IGBO LEADERS: YOUR DEMAND FOR NNAMDI KANU’S RELEASE IS HEAVY. I WILL CONSIDER IT

LOL I SEE LEKKI TOLLGATE TREATMENT FOR KANU NA !
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by DOTian: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
BegAt40:
A nice thread for Afonja men to cry me a river. cool
You know them..
They're already wailing all over the place. Lol
Even the Fulani is unconcerned about these things. Just preoccupied with his looting spree... It's only Afonjas from igangan, Ilorin and Ibarappa that will dodge fulani machetes just to come online and swear against Kanu.
Very miserable reptiles..
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Trumann: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:

Leave Yorubas out of your predicament. Your most senior igbo leaders have turned to beggars and fulani man is teaching them law. You guys have no future, I guarantee you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by SenatePresdo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's really an assailable demand on Mr. President to erroneously terminate a judicial process that is in motion.

The only political solution to Kanu's case is to avail him a fair trial. Anything short of this will be immoral, grossly inconsistent, demeaning and unacceptable.

Pls avoid quoting my mention comparing MNK case with pardoned Boko haram fighters.
One of the clear differences between their respective cases is that MNK case is before the law court.

The problem is that they keep procrastinating his trial, which begs for the question; "Do they really want to Try him?"
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Dedemworld: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
BegAt40:
A nice thread for Afonja men to cry me a river. cool

Because u urself know say Cownu would die inside prison. He would bag nothing less than 50 years in Jail

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by hammer567: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
BUHARI KANU SAID YOU INJECTED HIM WITH POISON.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IF YOU HAVE POISONED NNAMDI KANU AND THINKING OF RELEASING HIM SO HE DONT DIE IN CUSTODY, THE WORLD WILL FIND OUT.

EITHER WAY, MORE PROBLEM FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Niwdog(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Delegates from other tribes will soon storm Aso Rock to heap on the President, do not intervene in a court process, mind you I thought ipobians said President Buhari was dead, then who did their leaders go & visit in Aso Rock?
stupidity won't allow you know the difference between Igbo and Ipob
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

Udele1 aka , cheap paid agent. Have you crawled out again?

CRAWLED OUT

ABEG REMEMBER THAT ZOMBISM IS THE GUY ONLY MEANS OF SURVIVAL
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Trumann: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
DOTian:

You know them..
They're already wailing all over the place. Lol
Even the Fulani is unconcerned about these things. Just preoccupied with his looting spree... It's only Afonjas from igangan, Ilorin and Ibarappa that will dodge fulani machetes just to come online and swear against Kanu.
Very miserable reptiles..

You Igbos are legendary cowards. That is Joe ojuku ran away and left everything for Effiong.
Face your fulani masters teaching you law.
Face your foolish fathers going to Abuja to do bambiala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by EmekaBlue(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Afonjas leave this thread and go face your agbo obi igboho

I wonder who sent these so called leaders that i can't see one as our member

Biafra struggle is still ON
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
BUHARI IS NOT THE LAW.
WHT OF PPL THAT DIED BY KANU'S KILLIN INCITEMENTS.
YU PPL CALLIN FOR HIS RELEASE SHOULD FIRST SACRIFICE YA LIVES FOR DEAD INNOCENTS BLOODS IN KANU'HANDS
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Akerele44(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abdul05:
I will consider it .. it does not imply that he would do.. grin grin

Interfering with our judiciary system buhari might be impeached grin grin

And, if also care is not taken

A massive protest might erupt against buhari grin grin

Ọmọ Bubu use style style discharge those elders grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by mancoconut: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Trumann:

[s]Leave Yorubas out of your predicament. Your most senior igbo leaders have turned to beggars and fulani man is teaching them law. You guys have no future, I guarantee you[/s].
E pain am cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Chuksmonika(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

Pls avoid quoting my mention comparing MNK case with pardoned Boko haram fighters.
One of the clear differences between their respective cases is that MNK case is before the law court.
oga, you just dey blow useless grammar up and down. Buhari recognizes that the delegation that visited him are highly respected igbo leaders.

MNK will be granted a presidential pardon.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by treatise: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by KaluwisxPRO: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

What stops your f00lish FG from prosecuting BH terrorists then?
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Trumann: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
toujurs:
Yoruba people really sold themselves out. It's a big shame considering how awolowo worked so hard to educate them. Only for them to be slaves to the fulanis

Slaves?

Here are the leaders of the entire Igboland begging a Fulani man, groping him and crying at his feet.
You are federal slaves of Nigeria and you aren't going anywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by DaveHarry(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Power, they say, is a trick.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Trumann: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Chuksmonika:
oga, you just dey blow useless grammar up and down. Buhari recognizes that the delegation that visited him are highly respected igbo leaders.

MNK will be granted a presidential pardon.

Pardon? I laugh.

Kanu will be injected in prison to go and die at home. You will receive him but not know it's an empty carcass.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Babastrong(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=BegAt40 post=107769946]A nice thread for Afonja men to cry me a river. cool[you are growing with redundant memory every seconds. When are you going to be matured?]
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by oloshun(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why did they go in the first place? When you know your enemies, it is a reminder.
Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by sammirano: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Igbos wey no know the meaning of respect grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy by Chuksmonika(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Trumann:

Pardon? I laugh.

Kanu will be injected in prison to go and die at home. You will receive him but not know it's an empty carcass.
you wish. I just hope you don't hang yourself when he is released.

MNK is holding the useless zoo by the scrotum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ibezim's Thugs Shoot 2 Men Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / ARMOURED HELICOPTERS : GOVERNOR WIKE REVEALS THAT RSG HANDED THEM OVER TO NAF / Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.