Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter (46010 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Senator Shehu Sani, Governor El-rufai Fight Over Party Primaries (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by murana100: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2021
But tweeter has been banned in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by membranus: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
Just look at this utterly despicable hypocritical buffoon! As if the mentally unstable David Hundeyin is well-mannered than the El-Rufai boy. What a slowpoke!

The general rebukes given to your Elrufai friend on this thread have openly shown who is the slowpoke between me and you.

Lean to the side of truth once in a while, it won't hurt you.

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nosiq(f): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2021
God bless you�������
Frankiss44:

What is the difference between u and the both of them?

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by zicoraads: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2021
This exchange shows that the both of them lack proper upbringing.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nosiq(f): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Thank you����
membranus:

The general rebukes given to your Elrufai friend on this thread have openly shown who is the slowpoke between me and you.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Fulmigati: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Send that David guy to Hague for committing War Crimes. That was beyond savage.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by DKM123: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
Just look at the despicable expletives being hurled on social media by these two uncouth scallywags! And these two monumental mentally unstable idiots Bashir El-Rufai and David Hundeyin are the leaders of tomorrow. What a bunch of ill-bred and ill-mannered degenerates.

You mother wasn't even called useless yet you are spewing all this gibberish.
You are obviously projecting cos it's clear that you are the uncouth scallywag.

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Tennessee85: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2021
frankson1:

And to think that people are takiñg sides without seeing the wrongs in what these over-grown babies did.

Tennessee85, you're a sensible and responsible man.
Well, that isn't surprising though. Bashir is an El-Rufai son so that automatically makes him a devil. David Hundeyin is a saint even though he's as ill-mannered and bigoted like the El-Rufai boy. Humans are blinded by their own biases and prejudices, which is why the hypocrites accusing the El-Rufai boy of being foulmouthed are supporting David Hundeyin, who's one of one the most foulmouthed and crass people I've ever seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by ShaqFu: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2021
Ishilove:
That last tweet by David was the ultimate smack down...

Bashir talks too much for someone whose parents are public officials.
Pity both are learners when it comes to dissing. grin

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Tennessee85: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2021
tuboi:

You just joined them with this comment.It speaks a lot about your personality
Thanks. You can move on now.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Interesting how you kept calling David out, but failed to mention Bashir... Sycophancy should have limits.
ain't u sycophantic to David to...? Majority here and on Twitteralready took side with that fool David...
Bashir made a Statement and someone come out to insult d president and his Party Bashir is part of..if Bashir insult d mum d person should live with it... As hundeyin and Bashir fight na two fighting... Again hundeyin is just a propagandist u don't have to agree
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Tennessee85: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2021
dettolgel:

The bolded shows that your issue with David has little or nothing to do with the present issue. This water runs deep grin
I agree with you. You can move along now.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by DKM123: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You guys realize the David guy insulted his mum first, right? I wasn't really expecting him to take that smiling. Quite naturally, most people would want to retaliate.

The least you could have done is comprehend how twitter works before you come writing this.

Bashir as USUAL started this first (he is quick to insult other people's mothers).

Bashir first started the trouble by insulting David's article in his tweet.

Someone in retaliation for indirectly insulting David accused Bashir of tweeting even though it's been banned.

Bashir immediately started to insult the person's mother and so David kuku paid Bashir in his own coin.

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Ishilove: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2021
ShaqFu:
Pity both are learners when it comes to dissing. grin
Brotherly, I don't like the kind of disses that involve family members but some idiots force our hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by masseratti: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Am so disappointed in David hudeyin... Even given the fact that we come from same area in Lagos Badagry, how can he stoop this low taking about someone's mother? Two wrongs don't make a right, he needs to apologize to all the people that has praised him.. Am very upset about his comment, and the basir El rufial guy should please get off Twitter, he is becoming like Donald Trump, his father as much as most people don't like him.. In terms of work done in Kaduna, the man is really trying, security wise? That one has been there before he mantle Tha saddle.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by DonBenny77(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
Let Love lead!
Life is too short and Eternity is too long to engage in Frivolities and things that do not help to put us on the path Eternal Life.

Bashir and David, you two need JESUS Christ.
You need to be calm down, there's time for everything. Time for peace and time for war.....

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2021
joyandfaith:

Not true.
what's not true... El rufai pikin go tweet next u see someone abusing d dad or pmb or APC nobi d person find wahala...
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by jaywhoco(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2021
A nation as desperate as Nigeria is a danger to itself.

Those two are just a distraction.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by kponkedenge(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:
I find this quite distasteful... Parents should never be used as tools for insults. Cuss yourselves out, but leave out your forbears.

That said, El-Rufai has failed as a father... Bashir is a moronic, uncouth, obtuse, imbecilic, and unrefined swine! This is me being polite!

David Hundeyin did a fine job taking the idiot to the cleaners!!!

Saying El-Rufai has failed as a father is putting it mildly. You can't give what you don't have.

Sometimes when I see how Bashir runs his mouth on twitter and say some stuffs openly, I wonder what they do and say behind closed doors.

See the mess Kaduna State is in now by bandits running amok in Southern Kaduna, an area dominated by christians, I feel it's not a coincidence these things are happening with little or no response by El-Rufai.

The biggest mistake Nigeria would make would be to elevate El-Rufai to VP or President... because the level of insecurity we are seeing under Buhari would be a child's play compared to El-Rufai.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Tennessee85: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2021
membranus:

Bashir El-Rufai is my friend? Wow, you're such a genius.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Burgerlomo: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Belleful:
Is Twitter really ban?

For elites it is "NO" but for poor masses "YES"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by sugah: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
David is an idiot... Besides those taking side with the useless propagandist no surprise anyone... I wonder since when two fighting become News worthy that we should be bothered about... Now that United States have delisted Nigeria from country persecuting Christian what ll d idiot hundeyin write about...
"US HaS DeLisTeD Nigeria" yet there's a religious cleansing still going on in Southern Kaduna. Dimwits.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by membranus: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
Bashir El-Rufai is my friend? Wow, you're such a genius.

Yeah, thanks for recognising me as one.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by sugah: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2021
masseratti:
Am so disappointed in David hudeyin... Even given the fact that we come from same area in Lagos Badagry, how can he stoop this low taking about someone's mother? Two wrongs don't make a right, he needs to apologize to all the people that has praised him.. Am very upset about his comment, and the basir El rufial guy should please get off Twitter, he is becoming like Donald Trump, his father as much as most people don't like him.. In terms of work done in Kaduna, the man is really trying, security wise? That one has been there before he mantle Tha saddle.
I'm not Am.
Awon "little genocide aside, El rufai is doing great" OLRBRKs.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by DKM123: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2021
Thunder faya all of you saying David started it. Dissappointed kill una there.

David was on his own minding his business when the ill-bred Bashir decided to insult David and his article on Nasco.

A David fan in defence of David responded by calling Bashir out for using twitter banned by Bashir mentor, Buhari.

Bashir in his usual manner decided to pour insult on the Fan's mother. That's his default mode. Always insulting the mothers of anyone who disagrees with him.

So David decided to respond on behalf of his fan and served Bashir back in his own coin but he made sure the cup he served the idjiat with was well shaken and running over.

How is David the one to blame in this? The bully, Bashir started a war as usual but for the first time could not finish it cos he met his match.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by maxzzo1(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2021
Belleful:
Is Twitter really ban?
I wander oooo

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2021
Biafrarep:

You and that El Rufai son are both dull. For him to call David Hundeyin baby factory or drug trafficker shows it is not an identity since the dude is probably from the middle belt.
David is from Lagos. Original inhabitants of Lagos not those Ogbomosho migrants tinub

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by dettolgel: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
I agree with you. You can move along now.

Nope I no go move come carry me ni grin

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by DKM123: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
Who's this ill-bred deplorable? So, my mother has to be called useless before calling out anyone who insults another person's mother? Room temperature IQ. Sewer rat!

You are a mentally deranged nattering nitwit who is obviously high on skunk. That's the only explanation for this imbe.ci.. lity and severe lack of comprehension you are exhibiting. Ozuolododo!

You are calling someone uncouth for using certain words yet you are doing same UNPROVOKED. Your hypocrisy is of the kind that comes from the darkest stinkiest unstable mind! Ewu Gambia!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by dettolgel: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2021
DKM123:
Thunder faya all of you saying David started it. Dissappointed kill una there.

David was on his own minding his business when the ill-bred Bashir decided to insult David and his article on Nasco.

A David fan in defence of David responded by calling Bashir out for using twitter banned by Bashir mentor, Buhari.

Bashir in his usual manner decided to pour insult on the Fan's mother.

So David decided to respond on behalf of his fan and served Bashir back in his own coined but he made sure the cup he served with was running over.

How is David the one to blame in this?

No mind those ass licker. I am sure one of them is Bat-shit himself hiding under monika to cry since he can't go out in shame to face David on twitter. grin

he is here whinning like the little bitch he is grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by nku5: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2021
excellence44:

David is from Lagos. Original inhabitants of Lagos not those Ogbomosho migrants tinub

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.