Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter (46007 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Senator Shehu Sani, Governor El-rufai Fight Over Party Primaries (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by larrybabanla(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2021
Omo me no fancy all this Twitter fight, make them fight one on one with blow abeg.. to settle scores abeg
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by dfrost: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Egbon mi, I have no real grouse or issues with Kaduna state governor... Truth be told, I loved what he did with Abuja back then. He earned my respect then. cool

However, you see that his son, Bashir.... That guy simply irritates the heck out of me. Nigga is a complete and unabashed embarrassment to his father, family, and lineage!

Same here although he smashed three houses of my relatives, he still did a fine job.

Bashir really has issues. Growing up, I was meant to believe and even told that those who had all the very best in life and came from a wealthy home, were cultured.

Maybe this one is an exception.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nonexisting: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Anyone who goes about insulting people's parents when arguing or quarreling is a tout whether he is rich or poor. No man or woman with class will do that. Yes it's good to fight back dirty sometimes but going after parents is petty and shows act of weakness and desperation. Once you cross that line with me, I let you be before you drink sniper and blame me.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
David is an idiot... Besides those taking side with the useless propagandist no surprise anyone... I wonder since when two fighting become News worthy that we should be bothered about... Now that United States have delisted Nigeria from country persecuting Christian what ll d idiot hundeyin write about...

Interesting how you kept calling David out, but failed to mention Bashir... Sycophancy should have limits.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Tennessee85: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Brother, I have no bias whatsoever... I don't even know David that well. Bashir, on the other hand, is notoriously idiotic and uncouth! No apologies here!

David means nothing to an average Nigerian, as he and his family are of no political significance... However, Bashir represents a name that simply infuriates an average Nigerian!... It would have been better if he at least had the intelligence to put up more respectable appearances online, but no, the dimwit would rather abuse and fight others, even deigning to pull ranks on them...

Guy, he met his superior! He has been put where he belongs! It's as simple as that! He will get no sympathy from me... I merely disapprove of his poor mother being dragged into her son's idiocy.
Yeah, David Hundeyin, an ill-bred, pampered rich brat who disrespects his own mother, is well-mannered than the equally I'll mannered El-Rufai boy.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
Yeah, David Hundeyin, an ill-bred, pampered rich brat who disrespects his own mother, is well-mannered than the equally I'll mannered El-Rufai boy.

Sir, I deep sense you have personal issues with Mr. Hundeyin outside and beyond this Twitter war! What exactly is your issue with the guy??! Pray, tell!

12 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Ugik(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2021
All i see is two uncultured men throwing jabs with no decorum.

I'M A BOLT DRIVER IN PORTHACOURT LOOKING FOR A CAR TO DRIVE AND MAKE WEEKLY PAYMENT TO.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Elidrisy20: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2021
So because your mama dey work for US embassy, na him say Joe Biden be your papa

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Tennessee85: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

There will always be sense in every nonsense... Even a damaged clock is right at least once a day.

In the event that your comprehensive skills are still infantile, let me help you by clarifying my stance below:

David Hundeyin did profoundly well in humbling and schooling that idiot son of a governor, but went too far by dragging a poor mother into the fray.

I have spoken my truth here... I don't need or expect everyone to find it endearing... I choose not to pretend so much! Thank you.
David Hundeyin doesn't even have regard for his own mother but you think he "went too far" by dragging Hadiza El-Rufai? Imagine thinking David Hundeyin, a known brutish and loutish slowpoke is better than the ill-bred El-Rufai boy? Smh.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Tennessee85: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Sir, I deep sense you have personal issues with Mr. Hundeyin outside and beyond this Twitter war! What exactly is your issue with the guy??! Pray, tell!
I have personal issues with utterly uncouth clowns like David Hundeyin or Bashir El-Rufai. Why your kind will flay the El-Rufai boy for being ill-mannered while supporting Hundeyin's litany of ill-mannered exploits is some sickening hypocrisy. If your David Hundeyin is so tough as you're painting him out to be, why does he block anyone that disagrees with him?
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by petite626: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2021
You see this David bah......only God will reward you for this
if you are from kaduna or live in kaduna you will understand that Bashir and his father deserve worse

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by BarrElChapo(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2021
JAMO84:
Where is the finishing?

Las Las na draw

You blind if you call that a draw

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by sugah: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Beremx:
The David guy stooped too low to engage a mentally unstable dimwit like Elrufai’s son.

I am disappointed
The thing with bullys is they are also cowards. If they go low, you go and dig crude oil, that's the only way they learn.
Kudos to David, we are proud of him.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by JooEeL(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmn, hear that word "baby factory product".

These people are seriously evil. His words mimic some of the idiots that occupy frontpage to hurl insults on southerners.

I will not be surprised that some of these people are behind some of the most useless monikers on this one-step back, one-step forward forum.

NB: From those chats, Nigeria is just so divided. There is no need bothering again about this sorry nation. You hear both Nigerians talking and one says "Your president banned this and this".

Let's just stop forcing ourselves to this false union.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Ournolly: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
The guy he insulted back insulted him first. Allow them to slug it out. Nothing concern David IMO
It was on twitter, an open social media platform and David has the right to reply messages.
The guy trolled him and he started insulting his mother, anyone can be offended by Elrufai's son stupidity.
He has been doing this trash in the past so, receiving the dose of his medicine is very much fair imo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by arent88(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
I have personal issues with utterly uncouth clowns like David Hundeyin or Bashir El-Rufai. Why your kind will flay the El-Rufai boy for being ill-mannered while supporting Hundeyin's litany of ill-mannered exploits is some sickening hypocrisy. If your David Hundeyin is so tough as you're painting him out to be, why does he block anyone that disagrees with him?
the David guy must have really given u bitter leaf water to drink.what did he do to you?

12 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Zegemi(f): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
Let Love lead!
Life is too short and Eternity is too long to engage in Frivolities and things that do not help to put us on the path Eternal Life.

Bashir and David, you two need JESUS Christ.

No Bro. Righteousness. Sometimes we need this gbas gbos, it helps to reset the memory of this children.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by luizpippo(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

Brother, I have no bias whatsoever... I don't even know David that well. Bashir, on the other hand, is notoriously idiotic and uncouth! No apologies here!

David means nothing to an average Nigerian, as he and his family are of no political significance... However, Bashir represents a name that simply infuriates an average Nigerian!... It would have been better if he at least had the intelligence to put up more respectable appearances online, but no, the dimwit would rather abuse and fight others, even deigning to pull ranks on them...

Guy, he met his superior! He has been put where he belongs! It's as simple as that! He will get no sympathy from me... I merely disapprove of his poor mother being dragged into her son's idiocy.

The son threatened to gang rape someone's mother and when mama Bear's attention was brought to it, she said all is fair in love and war.

Unfortunately baby bear brought only war home.

Serves mama bear right.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by sugah: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I did. He insulted a user who called him deranged out of the blues by calling the user's mum useless, and the David guy hopped in as a defendant by also taking on his mum. So I wasn't wrong when I said the David guy insulted his mum first. Not like I'm making a case for the governor's son who has no issues insulting people's mothers, but if we're going to be objective, we'd agree he was picked on, and the David guy isn't any better. It's a pig fight. Both were wrong and childish. Taking sides here would be sliding in the mud with them.
If you know anything about Bashir you'd know it's his MO to insult people's mothers unprovoked. He has even threatened to gang rape a fellow twitter users mother too and when his mom was notified her answer was "all is fair in love and war".
It was David's article that was ridiculed and if he didn't jump in at that point, Bashir would have gone all out unleashing his usual brand of threatening gang rape.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by proprince(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2021
David has finished the entire elrufai family.

This bashir is a fool sha.

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by nnamdi640: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Baby factory also appear in that elrufai son's comment, chaiiiiiiii these baby factory criminals and drug traffickers have finished Nigeria
The people that finished this country are those that looted the country dry eg Ibb, Abacha, Abudusalam Maina etc, we all know the region where they came from

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by membranus: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2021
luizpippo:

The son threatened to gang rape someone's mother and when mama Bear's attention was brought to it, she said all is fair in love and war.

Unfortunately baby bear brought only war home.

Serves mama bear right.

Wish I can give you 1 million likes for this.

Train your child so that he will not bring you shame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by stanisbaratheon: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2021
David murdered his sorry a$$ grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Tennessee85: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2021
arent88:
the David guy must have really given u bitter leaf water to drink.what did he do to you?
The Bashir El-Rufai guy must have really given you bitter leaf water to drink. What did he do to you?
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2021
JAMO84:
Where is the finishing?

Las Las na draw
You must be a Man Utd Fan..

That's the kind of shit they would say..

After being mauled by Liverpool.. angry

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by membranus: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Mummyfour:
Bashir is always attacking the igbo tribe through his uncouth statements, but isn't it a surprise he still married a lady from the so called baby factory tribe?.what exactly is the difference between baby factory and teenage pregnancy that leads to a young girl giving birth to as many as 7 children before she is 18 years old in the north

The Igbo girl should not have married this son of shame.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by dettolgel: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:

The bolded shows that your issue with David has little or nothing to do with the present issue. This water runs deep grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by tuboi: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
Just look at the despicable expletives being hurled on social media by these two uncouth scallywags! And these two monumental mentally unstable idiots Bashir El-Rufai and David Hundeyin are the leaders of tomorrow. What a bunch of ill-bred and ill-mannered degenerates.

You just joined them with this comment.It speaks a lot about your personality

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by redcliff: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2021
for that Teni song wey she talk say she go call MC oluomo, omo na to replace that line with David Hundeyin. lloooooool

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by frankson1(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
Just look at the despicable expletives being hurled on social media by these two uncouth scallywags! And these two monumental mentally unstable idiots Bashir El-Rufai and David Hundeyin are the leaders of tomorrow. What a bunch of ill-bred and ill-mannered degenerates.

And to think that people are takiñg sides without seeing the wrongs in what these over-grown babies did.

Tennessee85, you're a sensible and responsible man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

24 Vehicles: Arase Replies Idris / Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.