Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money (15168 Views)

Infinix Note 12i Vs Infinix Note 11i - Don't Waste Money / Don't Waste Your MONEY!!!! Tecno Spark 8 Vs Tecno Spark 7 / Tech Ad Revenue Get Ur Money Without Referrals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Pofgrace(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Auskyd:
lol it's official bro. If you want it, you'll get it. Easy as ABC.

It's the latest update and not 15 anymore. Let's clear that one out of the way first.
its still in developers bro only for testing not official the latest ios is 15.5
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pofgrace:
its still in developers bro only for testing not official the latest ios is 15.5

You realize you can download it and start using it right? Unlike betas for Android that only a select few can use it?

No wahala. I hear. iOS 16 everybody around me is flaunting is what you are saying it's official. Ok.

After they've done official launching, it's not official. Ok..
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Pofgrace(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Auskyd:

You realize you can download it and start using it right? Unlike betas for Android that only a select few can use it?

No wahala. I hear. iOS 16 everybody around me is flaunting is what you are saying it's official. Ok.

its still in beta you can’t download unless you’re enroll in same as android

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pofgrace:
its still in beta you can’t download unless you’re enroll in same as android

No wham. No need to argue. Enjoy.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by d3cod3r(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Auskyd:

They are installing beta software on their phones. Not recommended unless for testing purposes. I know this because I'm a gsm software technician. You can use 3utools or download the ipsw file from servers that host ios betas and update manually.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
d3cod3r:

They are installing beta software on their phones. Not recommended unless for testing purposes. I know this because I'm a gsm software technician. You can use 3utools or download the ipsw file from servers that host ios betas and update manually.

Beta you can download after registering yourself? Lol.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReactExpress:

Finally someone that knows his stuff and actually comprehends English. Your doing well sir. TLOU is something I would love to play again. Will get when it comes to pc. Planning to upgrade my pc before the end of the year by God's grace. From 1080 to maybe 2080.

And yes Forza is kinda boring without its online features. I have it on my system and I hardly play it. The lack of local multiplayer feature is what killed the game for me. But apparently its been like that for years.

Omo 2080 that's crazy! TLOU for pc is more of a remake. Naughty dog are upgrading the graphics and some of the game mechanics. I believe this is for pc only not sure if the remake will come to console. It will be nice to go back again at least before the series on HBO comes out. There aren't too many new fun games to play these days. I have been going back to some old titles like the Witcher 3, God of War and horizon part 1.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by ReactExpress: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
jikins:

Omo 2080 that's crazy! TLOU for pc is more of a remake. Naughty dog are upgrading the graphics and some of the game mechanics. I believe this is for pc only not sure if the remake will come to console. It will be nice to go back again at least before the series on HBO comes out. There aren't too many new fun games to play these days. I have been going back to some old titles like the Witcher 3, God of War and horizon part 1.

grin grin Hopefully by the end of the year I go get the 2080.

I never knew TLOU was going to be a remake. That's very cool oh, all the more reason to play it.

Yeah no new fun ps5 games again, Finished horizon part 2, 2 weeks after it came out. Elden ring and I nor be friends I'll tell you. Couldn't play it. I actually prefer horizon zero dawn to forbidden west in terms of story. But for every other thing part 2 is superior.

I finished replaying days gone last month. I really like that game. Currently replaying Ghost of Tsushima. Didn't play the new dlc for Iki island, working my way up to that. I want to go through the story to the end again before playing the dlc. It's been fun.

Thankfully God of War Ragnarok will be out November 9th. Can't wait jare.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by jikins(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
ReactExpress:

grin grin Hopefully by the end of the year I go get the 2080.

I never knew TLOU was going to be a remake. That's very cool oh, all the more reason to play it.

Yeah no new fun ps5 games again, Finished horizon part 2, 2 weeks after it came out. Elden ring and I nor be friends I'll tell you. Couldn't play it. I actually prefer horizon zero dawn to forbidden west in terms of story. But for every other thing part 2 is superior.

I finished replaying days gone last month. I really like that game. Currently replaying Ghost of Tsushima. Didn't play the new dlc for Iki island, working my way up to that. I want to go through the story to the end again before playing the dlc. It's been fun.

Thankfully God of War Ragnarok will be out November 9th. Can't wait jare.

My bad though TLOU is coming to ps5 first then pc. They released a trailer today. Looks good.

Ghost of Tsushima is hosted

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by victory4m: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by classic200609: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
nairaman66:

You are a joke! An iPhone 3G made 2004/2005 is faster than any latest Android device! An android device that freezes anytime and you’d have to restart several times in a day.. I have been using an iPhone since inception and I have never regretted!

The IPhone, MacBook, iPad are light years ahead of equals. Before you hate something, try and show understanding first. Cheers and good luck

https://www.nairaland.com/6866447/phone-stuck-earphone-icon#107943541

An android device stuck! Please read to confirm my earlier assertion!

You are a serious fool just know that😡😡so u wan tell me say iphone 5 is faster than samsung s21ultra...MUMU
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Wanni25(f): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Somebody has finally agreed with me on this.

Android is the best abeg!

No stress at all.

Check out Phantom X2 Pro na
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Never been crazy about iPhone, the users I know are weeping over bad batteries.
I dey rock my android with rest of mind.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Fonjewel0(f): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hahaha!

Someone don finally talk sense about this device.

Wow!
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Mayorwer: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
nairaman66:

You are a joke! An iPhone 3G made 2004/2005 is faster than any latest Android device! An android device that freezes anytime and you’d have to restart several times in a day.. I have been using an iPhone since inception and I have never regretted!

The IPhone, MacBook, iPad are light years ahead of equals. Before you hate something, try and show understanding first. Cheers and good luck
Stay away from Tecno and infinix 2 gig ram phones bro.

https://www.nairaland.com/6866447/phone-stuck-earphone-icon#107943541

An android device stuck! Please read to confirm my earlier assertion!
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by hoilakes(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
hahahhaa its not new anyways
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by iseoluwanimi: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Taar! its your budget that speaks no smartphone is over hyped.

i saw that phantom x2 omo it is what it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords / Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead / Free Zain Browser Configuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.