Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money (15173 Views)

Infinix Note 12i Vs Infinix Note 11i - Don't Waste Money / Don't Waste Your MONEY!!!! Tecno Spark 8 Vs Tecno Spark 7 / Tech Ad Revenue Get Ur Money Without Referrals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Morphinne:

This is just a misunderstanding. What they are basically telling you is that apple devices are not the most expensive gadgets in the industry and I still don’t understand why you guys still think that anyone talking about what he loves about apple is definitely an apple fanboy. I use both android and some apple gadgets and the guy is actually right about apple devices integration and continuity (they enhance productivity)
Not everyone talking about how good apple devices are is actually boasting/bragging. Owning an iPhone doesn’t mean you’re rich. Apple ecosystem and optimization of app (apps look different and more fine-tuned on iPhones than on most android)
I will start respecting my Xiaomi and Samsung the day they both start rolling out phones running on their own respective and unique operating system other than the android OS. OS they tailor-make to work seamlessly with their devices just like the beloved old Nokia and Blackberry. You hardly see a laggy iPhone regardless of age; even the 2015 6s no dey lag when it comes to day-to-day use. No one is saying you’re poor for not using an iPhone.

Bros bros, calm down lol. Iphone 6s dey lag now Wella. You never see where apps dey close on hin own for iphone 6s? Calm down biko. Samsung and co don't need another OS for them to be good. Maybe You aren't an avid Samsung user na why you dey talk like this. Samsung has it's own ecosystem, devices and software support just like Apple. No biggie really
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2022
Morphinne:

cheesy grin
Okay I’ll send you a clearer picture so you can have a better view and to help your curiosity since you’ve been blind from birth. grin
So all that your broke brain could think of was that it’s borrowed. Nah..speak for yourself ode. Everyone can’t be like your wretched family members who always borrow to flex. I intentionally took the pictures of the two of them together because I was expecting that as the typical fool that you are, you might say that I sold my 4 to get the 5. cheesy
With this reasoning, I now understand who you are and the exact class you belong to. Sending you proofs is the height of pettiness on my own side but I don’t mind wasting my time on trying to purge your life of this gross stupidity you inherited from your grandfather just before you pass it on to your kids. I’ve been wasting my time engaging a subhuman. See thinking o cheesy
I’m ignoring you until I find another reason to respond cheesy All this stubborn head won’t do you any good, beg, I might be able to help you grin

Damn this vawulence is tickling my nipples!!!! cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Bros bros, calm down lol. Iphone 6s dey lag now Wella. You never see where apps dey close on hin own for iphone 6s? Calm down biko. Samsung and co don't need another OS for them to be good. Maybe You aren't an avid Samsung user na why you dey talk like this. Samsung has it's own ecosystem, devices and software support just like Apple. No biggie really

Okay bros, I heard you. The pic below summarizes what those guys have been trying to say. It is not just easy to let go once you have a taste. wink

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Auskyd:

You are right and I like Samsung too (particularly the note series because of the screen and s-pen) and xiaomi too but Samsung devices are way too fragile for my liking cheesy and I would love it if they can try to operate on their own OS to make the ecosystem experience unique.
It all boils down to taste and preference. I also don’t like the hype around apple devices but in most cases, apple devices are not being overhyped. People need to understand that there are a lot of android phones more expensive than the iPhones.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Damn this vawulence is tickling my nipples!!!! cheesy angry
You no be better pesin grin
Coman make heaven make I see
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Morphinne:

Okay bros, I heard you. The pic below summarizes what those guys have been trying to say. It is not just easy to let go once you have a taste. wink

I agree. On both sides, once you are locked in, no going back.

Na why I no fit use iphone be that. But I'll use MacBook sha. The battery life on that thing is ridiculous, even for those from 2017.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Morphinne:

You no be better pesin grin
Coman make heaven make I see

Na vawulence we go take enter heaven, no go dull my bro lmao.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Auskyd:

I agree. On both sides, once you are locked in, no going back.

Na why I no fit use iphone be that. But I'll use MacBook sha. The battery life on that thing is ridiculous, even for those from 2017.
Now I understand you. Sammy won your heart. I will like to try a Samsung too very soon. I’ve been hooked on xiaomi (not even the flagships o cheesy) and iPhones. I still so much admire the Amoled technology on samsung devices and the S-pen which I had a feel of on someone’s note 5 some years back. The haptic feedback you get when you draw out the pen is just too cool but apple is a type of opium. You once you get hooked, you’re a goner my brother cheesy but apple’s lack of improvement and innovation this days is becoming annoying. I can bet my two balls that there will be just a slight difference between the 13promax and the yet-to-be-released 14 promax

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by tecnolad(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2022
eallstar:

Use Android with high grade Qualcomm snapdragon chipset with 8 or 12gb ram and come back and complain about lag. Your problem is IGNORANCE because u use iPhone through out ur lifetime and some cheap android phones as backup or second phone then you beginning to rant. U you have not been to another man's land u think ur father land is the biggest. U don't know about hundreds of phone doing well more than ur iPhone because u are IGNORANCE of them. Let just give u some examples, when it comes to cameras SONY and Google PIXEL beat ur iPhone hands down. SONY is an American product and produces most of the professional cameras in making movies.
When it's come to durability no lagging try HONOR MAGIC 4PRO price (€1100) same price with ur iPhone 12gb ram and snapdragon chipset with complete Google services. Try use all these phones and come back and mention me. IGNORANCE MAN

I thought you were reasonable when you asked the previous question; but you're just another IQ 6 borderline dimwit wanting to sound intelligent.

Your brain being analog may not comprehend the knowledge I'm about to pass across, but I'll try my best to help you.

So, Mr. IGNORANCE, a little research will reveal to you that Apple's A15 Bionic chipset is still the most powerful processor in any mobile phone right now. It's more powerful than the processors used in the phones you mentioned.

Secondly, I've used high-end Android devices, like the Samsung S21, S20+, Galaxy Note 10, etc.; I bought these phones immediately they launched and I have fiddled with rooting while you were still wearing diapers.

That a phone packs 20GB Ram does not mean it will be snappier than the iPhone; Have you never asked yourself why your phone with 8GB ram will tell you that you're using 4GB/8GB even when no app is opened?

Apple produces their Software and Hardware, so they know how best to optimise their software to work amazingly with their hardware. Doing this, they made dumping plenty ram into a phone irrelevant. An iPhone with 2GB ram will kick an Android device (from the same year) with 6GB ram out of the water.

So you want me to go spend €1000 on a Honor device that will lose 70% its launch value in 2 years because it's now slower? Haven't you wondered why iPhones launched since 2017 (the iPhone 8 and X) still sell above 100k and 150k respectively?

I bought the Huawei P20 Pro in 2018 when it launched at 370k. Right now, you'll get its UK used for 65k. A few months back, I bought it for my sister and it lagged like hell; this is a 6GB ram phone that used to be snappy. iPhone 8 plus and X are still very fast currently.

I'm not a newbie when it comes to mobile phones; I've been an advanced user even when we only had java and S60v3 phones around - you may want to Google the Darkman certificate.

I say this to reiterate the fact that my choice of going with iPhone 13 Pro Max, which shouldn't bring you this much headache, is because of how optimised, value-for-money and durable it is.

Let's not even talk about the Apple Ecosystem; your new brain might find that too hard to process. I really hope you take the nylon off of your brain and let yourself learn this wisdom I have shared with you.

My prayers are with you.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2022
tecnolad:

I thought you were reasonable when you asked the previous question; but you're just another IQ 6 borderline dimwit wanting to sound intelligent.

Your brain being analog may not comprehend the knowledge I'm about to pass across, but I'll try my best to help you.

So, Mr. IGNORANCE, a little research will reveal to you that Apple's A15 Bionic chipset is still the most powerful processor in any mobile phone right now. It's more powerful than the processors used in the phones you mentioned.

Secondly, I've used high-end Android devices, like the Samsung S21, S20+, Galaxy Note 10, etc.; I bought these phones immediately they launched and I have fiddled with rooting while you were still wearing diapers.

That a phone packs 20GB Ram does not mean it will be snappier than the iPhone; Have you never asked yourself why your phone with 8GB ram will tell you that you're using 4GB/8GB even when no app is opened?

Apple produces their Software and Hardware, so they know how best to optimise their software to work amazingly with their hardware. Doing this, they made dumping plenty ram into a phone irrelevant. An iPhone with 2GB ram will kick an Android device (from the same year) with 6GB ram out of the water.

So you want me to go spend €1000 on a Honor device that will lose 70% its launch value in 2 years because it's now slower? Haven't you wondered why iPhones launched since 2017 (the iPhone 8 and X) still sell above 100k and 150k respectively?

I bought the Huawei P20 Pro in 2018 when it launched at 370k. Right now, you'll get its UK used for 65k. A few months back, I bought it for my sister and it lagged like hell; this is a 6GB ram phone that used to be snappy. iPhone 8 plus and X are still very fast currently.

I'm not a newbie when it comes to mobile phones; I've been an advanced user even when we only had java and S60v3 phones around - you may want to Google the Darkman certificate.

I say this to reiterate the fact that my choice of going with iPhone 13 Pro Max, which shouldn't bring you this much headache, is because of how optimised, value-for-money and durable it is.

Let's not even talk about the Apple Ecosystem; your new brain might find that too hard to process. I really hope you take the nylon off of your brain and let yourself learn this wisdom I have shared with you.

My prayers are with you.
U don't need to insult b4 you express urself, I have receipts to back up my claims of high end phones I used. The same cannot be said about you but I have seen that no matter what anyone says you will never agree even if Apple packages shit and sell you wiill still defend them. You are an apple slave(mental) so u forget iphone x face Id that fail woefully. You can hardly use iPhone x a year without face Id being damaged. Go to jiji it full there iPhone no face id
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by tecnolad(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2022
eallstar:

U don't need to insult b4 you express urself, I have receipts to back up my claims of high end phones I used. The same cannot be said about you but I have seen that no matter what anyone says you will never agree even if Apple packages shit and sell you wiill still defend them. You are an apple slave(mental) so u forget iphone x face Id that fail woefully. You can hardly use iPhone x a year without face Id being damaged. Go to jiji it full there iPhone no face id

You're a clown dude; go through my profile. I don't have to argue with you. You expected a pat on the back for calling yourself ignorant? I won't give you peace if you brought violence my way.

People who have failed face ID on their iPhones did not use a genuine Apple part while replacing their cracked display. You didn't think to research why this happens, right?

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by eallstar: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2022
tecnolad:

You're a clown dude; go through my profile. I don't have to argue with you. You expected a pat on the back for calling yourself ignorant? I won't give you peace if you brought violence my way.

People who have failed face ID on their iPhones did not use a genuine Apple part while replacing their cracked display. You didn't think to research why this happens, right?
Bro u stubborn grin
I gave up on you
I know like vawulence grin
I surrender grin
But one love
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Morphinne:

Now I understand you. Sammy won your heart. I will like to try a Samsung too very soon. I’ve been hooked on xiaomi (not even the flagships o cheesy) and iPhones. I still so much admire the Amoled technology on samsung devices and the S-pen which I had a feel of on someone’s note 5 some years back. The haptic feedback you get when you draw out the pen is just too cool but apple is a type of opium. You once you get hooked, you’re a goner my brother cheesy but apple’s lack of improvement and innovation this days is becoming annoying. I can bet my two balls that there will be just a slight difference between the 13promax and the yet-to-be-released 14 promax

Bro you can't use Samsung flagship and go back to iphone. Walai, you go love am. Especially for gaming.

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by tecnolad(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
eallstar:

Bro u stubborn grin
I gave up on you
I know like vawulence grin
I surrender grin
But one love

grin I see you Comrade. In vawulence we trust cheesy cheesy
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Bro you can't use Samsung flagship and go back to iphone. Walai, you go love am. Especially for gaming.
Probably but apple too might switch from Oled to Amoled soon cheesy
Maybe it’s because I’m not really a fan of phone gaming
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
tecnolad:

Una just too crase for this street cheesy
Violence everywhere
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Overlord999(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
tecnolad:

My prayers are with you.
Lmao he said an iPhone with 2GB ram will kick an Android device with 6GB ram out of the water. I can never take you seriously anymore, please stop capping.

I used an iphone 12 briefly last year which has 4gb of ram after my S10+(which has 8gb). Sure the iphone was faster which was down to the More powerful chipset but it had trouble keeping apps in memory especially after using the camera.

Apps reloaded very often if I opened more than 5 apps. which was something I never experienced on my S10+ or even s9+(6gb) which i had too.

You people should stop exaggerating how frugal iOS is with ram. iOS has gotten heavier in recent years .

Here is a reddit post with some comments that mirror my experience https://www.reddit.com/r/iphone/comments/v3c04o/iphone_14_lineup_expected_to_start_with_increased/
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
tecnolad:

My prayers are with you.
One bottle of chilled action bitters for you comrade. You just summarized everything here and @bolded, why should I spend close to or over a million naira (considering custom duties and mind you 13 promax was sold for 1.5m last year Nov) on a phone that will lose about half (if not more) of it market value in a year. There is definitely a solid reason behind androids’ drastic price falls. Nobody is saying you’re poor for not owning an iPhone and in fact, iPhones are for broke guys because it even helps me to save more money than if I am to be using an android. That is why someone using Xsmax doesn’t necessarily needs to upgrade to 11. In fact, upgrading to 11 or 11 pro is a downgrade to your Xsmax. So apple doesn’t make you see your phone of last year as being outdated just because another one is released this year. I can remember Tim Cook saying that the Xsmax was not released for the X users to upgrade but was released for the older iPhone users to drop their old devices (5s,6s, 6plus, 6s plus and 7)
Meaning that your X was not relegated because they released Xr, Xmas and Xsmax. Same can’t be said about androids. The android phone you buy today would be outdated in 6 months time with over 100 elder brothers cheesy
That’s why you would notice that iPhone users seldom upgrade. People are still using their 2017 iPhone 10 happily because it’s still getting the job done. So na rich man dey use android contrary to the popular mindset

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Morphinne:

Probably but apple too might switch from Oled to Amoled soon cheesy
Maybe it’s because I’m not really a fan of phone gaming

Yeah I see am. I don't have time for consoles, hence mobile gaming for me. Iphone used AMOLED too oh. No dull.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Yeah I see am. I don't have time for consoles, hence mobile gaming for me. Iphone used AMOLED too oh. No dull.
No boss.
iPhones don’t use Amoled screens. They use Oled.
The 13proMax uses xdr Oled which is a little inferior to the Super Amoled found in Sammy
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by tecnolad(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Overlord999:
Lmao he said an iPhone with 2GB ram will kick an Android device with 6GB ram out of the water. I can never take you seriously anymore, please stop capping.

I used an iphone 12 briefly last year which has 4gb of ram after my S10+(which has 8gb). Sure the iphone was faster which was down to the More powerful chipset but it had trouble keeping apps in memory especially after using the camera.

Apps reloaded very often if I opened more than 5 apps. which was something I never experienced on my S10+ or even s9+(6gb) which i had too.

You people should stop exaggerating how frugal iOS is with ram. iOS has gotten heavier in recent years .

Here is a reddit post with some comments that mirror my experience https://www.reddit.com/r/iphone/comments/v3c04o/iphone_14_lineup_expected_to_start_with_increased/

I didn't write all I did to be taken serious by you. Kindly get a OnePlus 6 or a Samsung 9 plus and compare them with an iphone X. Kindly go back and read where I added FROM THE SAME YEAR.

You said your iphone 12 wouldn't keep apps in memory after using the camera app. Might be that you got a faulty unit; before upgrading to the 13 Pro Max, my 12PM didn't give me that issue.

iOS has gotten heavier, but is Android more optimized? Android itself is heavy; after your favorite OEM has edited it to carry their custom UI and UX, is it lighter than iOS?

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Azin It amuse me seeing how two grown up adults dragged themselves for so long. I can't remember the last time I did such thing. These days, After dropping my bombshell, I move straight. If I get a mention, No matter how harsh or provoking It Is, I would Just laugh It off or squeeze my face for some moment and move on or better still the highest I could go Is to give the person a second mention and that's all. If you like keep trolling me, Na you go tire because I won't give you my attention. There are two Idio.ts I am currently Ignoring at the moment "Poco.hantas & Mag.noliaa" Very stupid set of human beings. My days of trolling or arguing are gone..
No vex boss. I know it’s annoying but there are times you just wouldn’t like to tolerate some foolish people’s attitude. If you let it slide, they will do it to someone else. If you’ve been following the thread, you would notice that this particular guy had been shutting ppl with different opinions up and taking things way too personal. Vayulence is the key bro and some people get am plenty cheesy
I particularly strayed into and followed this thread for nothing other than the violence signal that I got that day grin
Sincere apologies for being childish and for disturbing the public peace of this fine thread cool

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Morphinne: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
kingtinnie:
But saying a gaming PC is better cuz of graphics cards is like saying a phone battery is good because you have a good power bank
No boss. There was actually a buildup to that statement but you got it out of context.
You wouldn’t be happy if I told you that I had a 350k gaming computer for sale and I promised that it would do all your tasks effortlessly without no hassles but after paying me, you later got to realize that you would be needing an additional 435k naira graphics card for that 350k system to be able to get it to do what you needed it for (let’s say autocad or 3D rendering). Now, what would your reaction be to me? It means I gave you a misleading info in a bid to trick you to you buy from me. In a nutshell, it is not the Pc that has the 435k addendum card out-of-the-box but the accessory is to be bought separately and fixed. It is like saying that Redmi note 11 pro has the best midrange camera output because it can install gcam. I hope my analogy makes a little sense?
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Auskyd(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Morphinne:

No boss.
iPhones don’t use Amoled screens. They use Oled.
The 13proMax uses xdr Oled which is a little inferior to the Super Amoled found in Sammy

Bro na the same thing. Iphone doesn't fall their super AMOLED for a reason lol. Check am. It's like when they say pro-motion instead of 120 htz. All na to differentiate themselves from android.
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Morphinne:

No vex boss. I know it’s annoying but there are times you just wouldn’t like to tolerate some foolish people’s attitude. If you let it slide, they will do it to someone else. If you’ve been following the thread, you would notice that this particular guy had been shutting ppl with different opinions up and taking things way too personal. Vayulence is the key bro and some people get am plenty cheesy
I particularly strayed into and followed this thread for nothing other than the violence signal that I got that day grin
Sincere apologies for being childish and for disturbing the public peace of this fine thread cool

Hehe lol. Infact I absolutely understand you perfectly. Apology wholeheartedly accepted bruh. One love keep us all together..

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by tonididdy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Anytime I say how much I dislike iPhone it seems as though I can't afford one but that has never being the case.
Iphones are so boring.
I have used all iPhone generations and its all crap.

But the MACbook PC I rate it over the windows for only few reasons, batt3, performance (OS neve gets corrupt, no lags ) and sleekness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Fearyourcreator: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
nairaman66:

Try to check the market capitalization of the apple company and see things for yourself. They don’t make make their devices in Oluwole centers. Don’t ever compare any android device with any apple product!

Get a MacBook and get an HP computer to know the different. Your MacBook can stay 6-7 years without any hitch! You can’t say the same of the Hp computer. That’s if the keyboards are not falling off!
Lolzzzx.... You are new to gadgets .... You are buying cheap Hps... And dells... All these company got their high end devices ... Stop painting them black ... Some are even costlier than apple products sef

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Fearyourcreator: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
nairaman66:

You are a joke! An iPhone 3G made 2004/2005 is faster than any latest Android device! An android device that freezes anytime and you’d have to restart several times in a day.. I have been using an iPhone since inception and I have never regretted!

The IPhone, MacBook, iPad are light years ahead of equals. Before you hate something, try and show understanding first. Cheers and good luck

https://www.nairaland.com/6866447/phone-stuck-earphone-icon#107943541

An android device stuck! Please read to confirm my earlier assertion!
Any latest ... Apple don carry your brain go ...
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Fearyourcreator: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
nairaman66:

You said an iPhone is boring, apple brought innovations that killed the Nokia and blackberry business put together. Do you know what this means? Samsung devices are beautifully made but not durable unlike the iPhone.

I currently have an iPhone 7 Plus, cracked to the skull.. but still works fine! If it were a Samsung, you will be so embarrassed with the way the inks will cut across the screen! And you can’t even use it at all!

I have used a lot of phones from Sony Ericsson W800i, to N900, Nokia Communicator, Blackberry torch etc! Bring out any flagship device of any phone and compare to the iPhone in terms of working seamlessly, the iPhone will beat it hands down!

I still have the Blackberry Porsche 3. Still a beautiful device and my most important phone. Because it does have a very mature and sleek design.
Just love your iphone... I will pick Samsung to Apple flagship all day ... I use Samsung many times ... It gives me too much ... I use them till it stops working since galaxy s1 ... I didnt use s2 but s3 s4 bought this once twice didn't s5 s6 but used s7...
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Fearyourcreator: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
nairaman66:

You said an iPhone is boring, apple brought innovations that killed the Nokia and blackberry business put together. Do you know what this means? Samsung devices are beautifully made but not durable unlike the iPhone.

I currently have an iPhone 7 Plus, cracked to the skull.. but still works fine! If it were a Samsung, you will be so embarrassed with the way the inks will cut across the screen! And you can’t even use it at all!

I have used a lot of phones from Sony Ericsson W800i, to N900, Nokia Communicator, Blackberry torch etc! Bring out any flagship device of any phone and compare to the iPhone in terms of working seamlessly, the iPhone will beat it hands down!

I still have the Blackberry Porsche 3. Still a beautiful device and my most important phone. Because it does have a very mature and sleek design.
See as you dey lie...
You no use Nokia well bros...
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Fearyourcreator: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jaculze:
Andriod is quite good though but iPhone too is good. It all depends on what you want
I have friend that sells phone ... I see him using Samsung now... I have never used IOS device before though ... I asked him he said both devices are good that he just preferred samsung
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Fearyourcreator: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
kkkossy:
People that complain about Iphones are people who don’t know how to use it. Nowadays people just buy an iphone just to show off and the only thing they do is just call, chat and browse. There’s more to an iphone that meets the eye which is the apple ecosystem i.e iphone, Macbook, airpods, iwatch, Homepod, ipad and Apple Tv. Android is wack and has been given African cheap technology and when I say cheap technology I mean in both in the hardware and software space. I have an iphone 12 and life has been so easy for me and my family, yes my Family cos I can control what they do on my iphone via Family share. Apple service is what makes the phone a force to reckon with. In the past years, They have been very innovative in their delivery of a superior smart phone experience like apple music, apple TV, apple Fitness+ , Apple icloud, Apple health, Family sharing, camera quality, Apple pay( not in Nigeria yet) apple books and the lovely imessage/facetime and the list goes on. Have you android users ever heard of Airdrop? Man, you guys are missing. Should I start talking about the cameras that alot of people now use to shoot movies, short films OR should I start talking about the security and privacy. Alot of people love the Apple ecosystem, Android doesn’t have that and they will never because they are not innovative. And finally, we all think apple phones are expensive, it’s because of the state of our dollar in Nigeria, if you leave abroad you will see people using it like water. I won’t even tag it as an luxury item as people in Nigeria perceive it to be.
Something oyinbo dont buy cash down... Contract most of them... Dey lie yourself there ... A friend collect 13 pro to pay for 2years ... How them.no go buy like water...
You never use high end android or just follow those I dey use iphone people wey no dey get money buy good accessories... Innovation bros android get am kpa

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords / Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead / Free Zain Browser Configuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.