Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? (32818 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by ollybasa: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:
There's no age limit to finding a spouse. You just gotta be ready for it emotionally, mentally, physically etc. Most especially you gotta be financially buoyant!

I wish you the best.
he should explain the achievements of those who married at early age. Happiness is most important, many are struggling in that marriage sef.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by adabaraabdul: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Ogogoro Warrior tuale

Unna fit kill person for this nairaland���
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Afolashade00(f): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
Am I too old to expect to find a decent woman ?
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the shortest possible time ?
Thanks all.

Lol, is this really a question that needs an answer.
You're a man obviously so you're good to go.
Don't let societal pressure bother you, you ain't late, shalom!

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by ollybasa: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
U can marry at age but most important you most be financially ok at this kind of age to get a good girl

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
harmargedon:
don't mind the guy, he thought it's by bring children into poverty.

Same way his father brought them into poverty. cheesy
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by ollybasa: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:

grin grin I be naija nah... We know as the matter dey go. I am able to handle that.
ok
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bennysam:

I wonder how some of our youths thinks

Don't mind that kid.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by ollybasa: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
adabaraabdul:

Unna fit kill person for this nairaland���
ok now
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
ollybasa:
he should explain the achievements of those who married at early age. Happiness is most important, many are struggling in that marriage sef.

Bro, if it's possible to go back in time, many would prefer to stay single.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by ollybasa: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Don't mind that kid.
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by riczy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
I jux broke up yesterday with a lady hum I tot was ready but was never, I pray for a good wife too!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Michhy123(f): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the shortest possible time ?
Thanks all.

Poster IAM available ohh if you are not selective
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Ishilove: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Parizz:
dont you think you should apply?
Any reason why?
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by CSTRR: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Too late ke?

Most women now want a man in his 30s.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Berryli: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
deltateam:

Nollywood ke. Let him just be modest, no need wearing rags as he might also miss the "one."
I love your wisdom
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The point I am making is exactly what I'm not doing here. This. I'm shaming him! Isn't it obvious? Ohhh. Now, nobody should be shamed for being an advanced bachelor, huh?Because it's a man in question abi? But all manners of words can be hurled at Evening Newspapers? Or pretty or clubby and materialistic women when they make their choices of partners?

No problem @ first bolded. Let's both do the same thing. If you believe that, what are you quoting me for to disagree with? Since women do it, I'm only balancing the equation here. It's not an 'accusation' against him if it is not an accusation against women but facts-talking.

I don't want to see any grey areas, thank you.
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Afamsi: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
jclassiq:

You are just so stupid.
Your father is more stupid
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Emdebby2: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good luck to you. Pray very well.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Afamsi: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pharaohny:

Like your father grin grin shocked shocked cool Get a life bro
Ashawo pikin
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Michhy123:

Poster IAM available ohh if you are not selective

Smart lady.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by suffering: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nigerians spend their time pondering on frivolities. So, if you get married now and later divorce at 50, will you come here to ask if 51 years of age is too late to find a decent wife? Wife na wife. Stay happy with whatever you find. It is not every woman you’d want to put a ring on and it sure is not every woman who’d remain a good wife for life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
Thanks all.
swear you don't have a wife abroad.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by ETIIKO: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please I will advice you try some one in this platform (Autochick4u) I never see her before neither do i know her; but she talked sense.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
cooooooks:
Oboy don't you have old friends, even gfs?

Na to find one of your old friends that is working.

You don't have enough time to build something organic.

that young man is looking for who to straff. It's a trap. Once a (desperate) woman sees a man she presumes ready to marry, she's willing to go extra mile to make it work, including offing her panties.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by RPG2020(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Shut up! He came for an advise and if you're too dull to provide one, then seal your filthy mouth.

Stupid advice shocked
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by enesexy(f): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
Thanks all.
send me a mail at balogun133@gmail.com
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
RPG2020:

Stupid advice shocked

Mine or his?
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lollittaa:

that young man is looking for who to straff. It's a trap. Once a (desperate) woman sees a man she presumes ready to marry, she's willing to go extra mile to make it work, including offing her panties.

This one just concluded based on her bad experience with men. Judging this poor dude unreasonably! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lollittaa:

swear you don't have a wife abroad.

Take your frustration to somewhere else. Go and deal with your heartbreak, and stop polluting the thread with bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
If possible wear just bathroom slippers to woo her. She should like you for you and not what u can provide
Aunty, ee done do o! You must reply almost everyone's comment and sound like you're ' that perfect wife-to-be ' right??
Lol, it just sounds as if you're allover the place , doing the most. A lil extra.
If you're not married already, then you seem to me as trying to market yourself over to the abroad returnee bachelor. This in itself is not a crime oh, don't get it twisted. But.... ok lemme not go further.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by bluefilm: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
ShaqFu:
Believe me coming online to ask questions if you're too young or old to look for a wife at your age, then trust me, you're not mentality ready to get à wife.

Physical fitness have absolutely nothing to do with ones readiness in getting a wife.

The guy is still immature.

Forgive him.

Maybe it's the junk food they consume abroad that is affecting his mental development, who knows...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine? / It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.