Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? (32778 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by sharone21(f): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:

What is the best way to get a good wife in Nigeria these days ?

You don't have problems because there are still MORE good women than men in Naija.

Bible says, ' ask and u shall receive, SEEK and u shall find, KNOCK and the door shall be opened unto u'.... U have to go to your maker who made u and KNOWS u best...who made your rib into a beautiful woman located somewhere your human mind cannot easily fathom..

With God's help and prayers, u will get a wife and He will open your eyes( just like Adam's ) to see your wife....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Chochovini: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
If possible wear just bathroom slippers to woo her. She should like you for you and not what u can provide
. See advice! If somebody dresses like that and walk up to you to woo you, would you even look at his face twice?

9 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by PDJT: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Things don't work like that. I no get strength for Una wahala

-I know, but this is 21st century, you ladies need to evolve with us. There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking the OP out for a dinner or even a drink.

-Meanwhile, am not one of them. I’m an egalitarian and a proud polygamist.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by sandra50(f): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Getting a decent wife has nothing to do with age besides you are still very young..I have these advises for you..let beauty not be your mean focus because you want your wife to be the most beautiful..do not ask your relatives to help you find the woman you want to marry because at the end no one truly cares,they only want to position someone in your life that will become their ATM..do not judge people based on their States but character..and do not make the mistake of taking who ever you marry to your base, always come and visit because almost everyone that did this regretted it..they will be mother of Jesus here but once they cross you will be wondering what happened.
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
Am I too old to expect to find a decent woman ?
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the shortest possible time ?
Thanks all.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
PDJT:

-I know, but this is 21st century, you ladies need to evolve with us. There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking the OP out for a dinner or even a drink.

-Meanwhile, am not one of them. I’m an egalitarian and a proud polygamist.
How about you have a drink with me then? Op never mature well, I prefer alpha males who know their left from right...lolz
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by agabaI23(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Why?
The comment I quoted is not typical. Besides, Narcissists are oblivious of the fact that they are narcissistics.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Surfacebaba: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
bros no age limits for marriage oooo ,na money be the koko,u no old pass me bro,
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Chochovini:
. See advice! If somebody dresses like that and walk up to you to woo you, would you even look at his face twice?
Lolz. U need to see beyond d material.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Vireani79: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the shortest possible time ?
Thanks all.

Guy there is no good woman now in nigeria
Everyone is bad and hustling
U don't expect a hustler who has to cut corners to be good
I am 42
I am not married
It's sad
But what can I do
I will advice
Just use any of ur left swag
Get a gal that respects u
And u are good

5 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Hakeem3(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
Thanks all.

Don’t allow anyone to refer you, do it yourself.. go to nice interesting places.. so long you know what you are looking for in a woman. Don’t rush it there’s still time. just take it one step at a time, start by making female friends get to know them, test them in different ways and see if they’ll fall for it, and mind you don’t flaunt your wealth if you have it, pretend like your just an ordinary hustler trying to settle down. there are lots and lots of gold diggers out there. Good luck with your search.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Surfacebaba:
bros no age limits for marriage oooo ,na money be the koko,u no old pass me bro,
So y are u single
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by jimtemi1: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:

What is the best way to get a good wife in Nigeria these days ?
BY grace of GOD and prayers,and make sure u have not jilted any girl b4,because her curse can cause mayharm for you... Most guys wandering around nowadays check them is either family curse or toto curse

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Vireani79:

I am 42
I am not married
It's sad
But what can I do
I will advice
And u are good
Uncle why are u single @40+ naw?
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by sheyshey1(f): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Never too late to find a good wife

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
agabaI23:
The comment I quoted is not typical. Besides, Narcissists are oblivious of the fact that they are narcissistics.

Dude, you don't know me.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Godszilla: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Well it all depends on what u value most. Do u value wot u c than wot u don't c?remember marriage is not a sprint but a marathon can u visualise dis person 20 - 30 years from now. Are u matured enof to bear responsibility n b tolerant cos its not b age?I can c u wan to rush, nothing wrong with dat but u av shorten u window again plus u age(according to u o)
I wud advise u travel around abit around d country so u get a beta perspective. Above all choose what u can't c over wot u c. Get knowledge n get wisdom.
oldienavie:
Thanks all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by agabaI23(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Dude, you don't know me.
cheesy grin
I don't have to know you. undecided
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Vireani79:

I am 42
I am not married
It's sad
But what can I do
I will advice
And u are good

As long as you're not still struggling to make it. Bother not!
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Referral, church, village. Basically you can meet a kind hearted wife anywhere.

Pentecostal church is the worst place to meet a wife in Nigeria, there are 2 types of single women in Nigerian Pentecostal churches 1) retired hoes (or should I say semi-retired while looking for husband) 2) the ones that Pastor will take over your marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by PDJT: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
How about you have a drink with me then? Op never mature well, I prefer alpha males who know their left from right...lolz

-Well, I have never declined to have a drink with a lady- just drop your number, location and let me know which weekend that suits you.

-Meanwhile, try OP first. I think he is looking for a virgin like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Vireani79: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
sharone21:

You don't have problems because there are still MORE good women than men in Naija.

Bible says, ' ask and u shall receive, SEEK and u shall find, KNOCK and the door shall be opened unto u'.... U have to go to your maker who made u and KNOWS u best...who made your rib into a beautiful woman located somewhere your human mind cannot easily fathom..

With God's help and prayers, u will get a wife and He will open your eyes( just like Adam's ) to see your wife....

And how did u come up with this stats of more good women than men in nigeria
Una go just dey open mouth waaa
Same women that are oloshos ba

3 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by kally90(f): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ask your Mama or your relation to help you out.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
agabaI23:
cheesy grin
I don't have to know you. undecided

Don't be ignorant!
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by kurlz(f): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
You are not too old. Most men that are your age mate in Nigeria are not even married yet.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by BestRicePlug28(f): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
femi4:
You are not reasonable
I know, at least I reasonable for where your reasoning dey
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Hayastark: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing nawa o, introducing someone to him doesn't mean he he is being spoon fed. An introduction is only minute in the step of looking for a partner. :

undecided undecided undecided

He's gonna get his partner himself. Focus your energy on getting partners for those people you mentioned. Let him be!
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Bb007: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
PDJT:

-Well, I have never declined to have a drink with a lady- just drop your number, location and let me know which weekend that suits you.

-Meanwhile, try OP first. I think he is looking for a virgin like yourself.
Lmfao @ virgin. Im in d capital territory

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by deltateam: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Too harsh. Calm down, he probably doesn't wanna make a mistake.

I recommend you to him. I need just 3 likes to seal it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by PDJT: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
sandra50:
Getting a decent wife has nothing to do with age besides you are still very young..I have these advises for you..let beauty not be your mean focus because you want your wife to be the most beautiful..do not ask your relatives to help you find the woman you want to marry because at the end no one truly cares,they only want to position someone in your life that will become their ATM..do not judge people based on their States but character..and do not make the mistake of taking who ever you marry to your base, always come and visit because almost everyone that did this regretted it..they will be mother of Jesus here but once they cross you will be wondering what happened.

-Are you very serious about the bolded?
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
perambulator:

Pentecostal church is the worst place to meet a wife in Nigeria, there are 2 types of single women in Nigerian Pentecostal churches 1) retired hoes (or should I say semi-retired while looking for husband) 2) the ones that Pastor will take over your marriage.
its well
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Vireani79: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Uncle why are u single @40+ naw?
I don try tire
I am tired
No woman ready to dey with man again
Especially if things dey show and go back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us / Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.