Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? (32695 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
PDJT:

-Are you very serious about the bolded?
Dont mind d generalization.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by agabaI23(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Don't be ignorant!
Lol
You can't fake it as much you may like to be a narcissist.
Take care though and good luck

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=Hayastark post=107831402][/quote]

Same thing people do say. Just let him search himself.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by deltateam: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
If possible wear just bathroom slippers to woo her. She should like you for you and not what u can provide

Nollywood ke. Let him just be modest, no need wearing rags as he might also miss the "one."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Vireani79:

I don try tire
I am tired
No woman ready to dey with man again
Especially if things dey show and go back
OK things never set? It gets hard to settle down as a man if money no dey. Very few ladies wanna build with a man in his late 30s. Don't worry you'll find ur mate OK.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
agabaI23:
Lol
You can't fake it as much you may like to be a narcissist.
Take care though and good luck

Lol

Dude, get off my mentions! Go get a life before you jump on people's mentions! Bloody low-life nitwit with inferiority complex!
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
deltateam:

Nollywood ke. Let him just be modest, no need wearing rags as he might also miss the "one."
Lolz.. D one should see beyond d material
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
deltateam:

I recommend you to him. I need just 3 likes to seal it.
Many dont fancy single moms jor
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Jmichael1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Referral, church, village. Basically you can meet a kind hearted wife anywhere.

pls remove "church"frm there

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by stonecoldcafe: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
Am I too old to expect to find a decent woman ?
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the shortest possible time ?
Thanks all.

No it's not. A family member married at the same age
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Jmichael1:

pls remove "church"frm there
ok
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by PDJT: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lmfao @ virgin. Im in d capital territory

-Oh, am only 45 minutes flight away. You didn’t leave me your details.

-Meanwhile, which hotel or decent apartment is closest to your dad’s house where you live?

-Yes, OP will be best suited to marry a virgin. I think he is quite inexperience as well.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by InvertedHammer: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the shortest possible time ?
Thanks all.
/
You are at the prime age for marriage in this harsh economy. Look for interests because love doesn't exist (it takes about 2 year into the marriage for men to realize this). Once you understand that most of the ladies you will encounter are looking for poverty alleviation programmes, it will help you make a better choice. Use your brain not your heart.
/

7 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by pacespot(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
This question can put guys who are in this guy's age group in automatic depression, which one be too late for a 36 years old guy looking to settle down, even for a woman?

There are many guys of your age who are not even looking to settle down in a foreseeable future.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by deltateam: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Many dont fancy single moms jor

Well that's because they flash the main man on his face but if the first man is totally out of the picture, why not? Is it a male child?

You sound cool.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by tenpipsperday: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Marriage na luck. It may start all sweet and all then something Lil will make everything go downhill

So if what will be will be why waiting until one enters quarter to go.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
wow, how so? Scammed in what sense
married a retired olosho who ran to church to cover her sin and to look for husband.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
deltateam:

Well that's because they flash the main man on his face but if the first man is totally out of the picture, why not? Is it a male child?

You sound cool.
Yes I get. D man is forever otta d picture though. Its a cute girly.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:
married a retired olosho who ran to church to cover her sin and to look for husband.
Did she return to her old ways? Remember Jesus never judged mary. She ain't a good wife to ur cousin?
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Parizz: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ishilove:
Oldienavie, they will flood your PMs with proposals, catfishes included. You for try hide yourself small.
dont you think you should apply?

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by PDJT: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Dont mind d generalization.

-But it seem to be coming from an experienced lady.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
tenpipsperday:

So if what will be will be why waiting until one enters quarter to go.
Just be happy. Be with who gives you peace.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by davidemem: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
No,it's not too late.
Take your time on the search ,pray and apply wisdom too.

May you find your wife ,the one that will not bring regrets. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Parizz: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Worksunlimited:

You aren't..

I am in my mid thirties as well, still single but happy.

I rather take my time for me to have peace in my home than to rush and be subject to divorce.

Pay no attention to the stewpidity of most comments ere..

Take your time to find your own woman that guarantees you happiness and peace.
how are you handling pressure

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
PDJT:

-But it seem to be coming from an experienced lady.
Happens but not all.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Parizz:
how are you handling pressure
Don't give in to pressure
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by CUMIN: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:

Don't mind this autochic4u and co.

Download Tinder and chose your choice.
Thanks all.

Don't mind this autochic4u and co.

Download Tinder and chose your choice.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Parizz: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Endeared:

Not because of anything
Are u really 36 and mature enough to go in a relationship. Can we hit it up? But check my topics to see if u fit in pls.
can u cook
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
stevups:
Join REDEEMED church: join their worker's in training. Dress well. Look Gentle. Behave yourself well. One of the most beautiful among them will want to visit you in your house. Don't make her when she comes visiting. Later register both of you for marriage counseling. After short period, you will get married, I promise you. Go in peace sir!

Haha, this is oddly specific.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by shege45: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
Thanks all.
I don’t understand. How do you mean u look fit more than your age mates. What do u mean dat we don’t pay attention. I don’t even see d relation between finding a wife and looking fit ur age

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Parizz: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mariahangel come and marry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing / Married To An Atheist / Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.