Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. (56051 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Jesus Was Tempted But Always Overcame. / Head-scratching Question 8(Christ tempted In The wilderness For 40 Days) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Pathfinder2090: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2022
Na mumu dey worry you

Money wey I go put for pocket sharply

Blessing you miss lik dis

2 Likes

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Lucrativress(f): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2022
What if this was your miracle

2 Likes

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by FahBuLous: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Pictures or Idonbilivit...

On a second thought, if this is true and I was in your position, if I put am back make thunder fire me. For this hard times, Oluwa come bless me join I come looseguard like that...

Never.

I will take it, praise and thank God for providing, pay tithe from it, give the needy then the rest for me.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by BozzmanGroup: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2022
The testimonies on your way will be worth more than that $200. You may not know now but we will be surprised. Posting this already shows how you have given thanks to God.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by VIKTO83(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Let me tell u what actually happened.
The usher saw d money while he/she checking d tithes.
He/she on purpose didn't bring it out since others would have seen him/her. So He/she kept it thinking there'll be opportunity to revisit d card but unfortunate there wasn't any such chance.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by MorataFC: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by SammyLeeSneh(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2022
You're not a real niqqa

2 Likes

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Biafraaa: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2022
I commend you for being a child of God. But it can never be me...

1 Like

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by GlobTrotter: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.
but you exist.

It is foolishness to think that as complex as you are, as organised as the world system is, as complex as the galaxy is, it just happened?

Only a fool says there is no God

1 Like

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Pootle: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

no mind am the pastor will continue to enrich his pocket
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by akeeng: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2022
God decided to bless you but you declined his blessing. Wow!
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Angelfrost(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2022
Well done Op... Always good and refreshing to resist the temptation to steal.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by jameswolex: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2022
Well taught.
You did well, never take what does not belong to you especially in God's house,its an automatic curse.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by projet: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Cashout works in mysterious ways but OP is not aware.

Werey
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by marvellous2222: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2022
God want to test your faith, becos you u pass he will take you to the next level
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Irondome1: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2022
And your prayer point was for financial breakthrough abi?

1 Like

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Etuagievin(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

What peace will you have without God?
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Biafraaa: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2022
BozzmanGroup:
The testimonies on your way will be worth more than that $200. You may not know now but we will be surprised. Posting this already shows how you have given thanks to God.
If he doesn't work hard and smart there won't be any testimonies only Sapa. God works in mysterious ways grin

6 Likes

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Ofadaman(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Maybe that was how God wanted to bless you and you just threw it away.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by TheChameleon: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2022
OP probably took it. Just looking for a way to placate his conscience.

Abeg even Pastor sef na scam he dey scam una.

Thou shalt not steal but I am not sure it applies to tithes sha because that one sef was obtained through false premises. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by toffyz(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2022
OBUKOMENA:
Chai!!! Thread is over a year old.

Chai....I no no oo

Just seeing it right now

Why these Moderators dey do like this na,

November 2021, more than a year ago

1 Like

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by mctech(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Beware of that your friend. He can push you into the well if it will benefit you, and walk away laughing as you drown.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by dazzlingd(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:
So I went to the church one certain Sunday, I think this year or so. Prior to time of offering, the the church normally gives envelope for it. Perhaps, to avoid others seeing what you will drop in the basket.

And an usher gave me my own offering envelope, i dipped hand in my Pucket and removed #100 from it to put as offering. On opening the envelope, I was surprised because, I saw 2mints of $100 note. I think someone might have dropped it as offering the previous Sunday and the ushers skipped it when they opened and removed money from other envelopes.

The mind as usual started dropping devilish thoughts like, you know you don't have nice phone. You know the money in your bank account is not up to $30 let alone $200. You know you don't have a job..... All the you knows and plenty what-if's kept ringing in my head. I decided to show a friend seating beside me, the answer he gave me surprised me and goes thus... "Na your father house na, him don bless you".... I started pondering on na your father's house na your father's house if you carry the $200, drop your #100 nothing go happen. But one tiny thought said to me, what if you do this single act and curse followz you? shocked

That was how I put my #100 note inside the envelope 2geda with the $200 when it was time for offering, I just dropped everything inside the basket. After the church service, my friend came to me and said" find me something na. And I told him, me don drop the money back because, I no get that mind. He now said even me I come rethink am sey e no good make you carry the money."

looked back and was happy I didnt go with the money because, any little -tive thing that happens to me, I might be saying "maybe na because of that money wey you carry from church ooo"grin

Pastor na enjoyment
Imam na igbadun

You think the devil is testing you, you don't know that everybody na thief.
The only reason I wont take that money is because I dont steal not because I feel I'm being tested or I'm offending a pastor. E no go better for the church and the pastor
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Caleb15(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Wetin be the name of the church, i wan check something
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Pootle: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2022
you are what you believe...unfortunately your pastor will continue to live large while you wont be able to afford a phone of your choice because he has successfully brainwashed you.

know this only you can determine what is right or wrong,

3 Likes

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Time to choose. GOD or Mammon? If he takes the dollar he will definately won't be able to worship GOD.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Olamide0918(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2022
Since you returned it back how much have you received lol ,African Religion Is A Bondage

2 Likes

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Naturalista(f): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2022
I've also experienced this.First time it was 100 naira ,the second time it was 500 naira.I put both back and alerted the ushers.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by dazzlingd(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2022
VIKTO83:
Let me tell u what actually happened.
The usher saw d money while he/she checking d tithes.
He/she on purpose didn't bring it out since others would have seen him/her. So He/she kept it thinking there'll be opportunity to revisit d card but unfortunate there wasn't any such chance.

Exactly, people no get sense.
If they see how they share their money after church.
I know someone that was working in redeem church, he lost his faith when he saw what happens at back end. How the so called church ministers fight bitterly for jesus money.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Pickmycall: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2022
Your pastor will use the money to build mansion and buy benx for himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) / Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.