Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. (56069 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Jesus Was Tempted But Always Overcame. / Head-scratching Question 8(Christ tempted In The wilderness For 40 Days) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by nwaforpeterchin: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2022
My brother May God favour you through this act ok. Every little temptation matters alot in life[color=#006600][/color] shocked sad cool
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Antai123(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist.
O the breath you have is from you baa,
The world you are living in you created it, and you brought everyone and everything u see into it.

Better understand that there is an invisible superior, who created the heaven and earth, and keeps it rotating... He is the God Almighty.

Stop sinning and accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior so he can make a place for you in the Bossom of Abraham.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Edipet(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2022
VIKTO83:
Let me tell u what actually happened.
The usher saw d money while he/she checking d tithes.
He/she on purpose didn't bring it out since others would have seen him/her. So He/she kept it thinking there'll be opportunity to revisit d card but unfortunate there wasn't any such chance.
you got brain bro, this might be true, you know many people work in that office that count money. Or the envelope got mix-up, bro/sis couldn't recognize it again
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by adecz: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2022
☺️☺️If the money survives the ushers,
the pastor will most likely give one
of the $100 notes to his side chicks ♥♥♥
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Turboking(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2022
May God continue to bless you for overcoming such temptation, I was in similar situation years back but yours seems more tempting because it comes in dollars,thank God you overcame the temptation to steal from God..the convenant of Deuteronomy 28vs 1-6 all for you in Jesus name
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by MrTuns: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Believe the OP at your own risk
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by mrkings84(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Chee59:

God doesn't use other people's seed offered to Him to bless others.
There are a million other ways, not by eating God's tithe /offering.

You are God.
He can do anything, anyhow and anytime.....

Hope you know that every tithes, offering, seed faith, first fruit, special thanks offering etc are being used here on Earth and by human....

Abeg, none goes to God as a burnt offering or whatsoever.

So God can decide to touch someone's life via any medium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by hahn(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:
So I went to the church one certain Sunday, I think this year or so. Prior to time of offering, the the church normally gives envelope for it. Perhaps, to avoid others seeing what you will drop in the basket.

And an usher gave me my own offering envelope, i dipped hand in my Pucket and removed #100 from it to put as offering. On opening the envelope, I was surprised because, I saw 2mints of $100 note. I think someone might have dropped it as offering the previous Sunday and the ushers skipped it when they opened and removed money from other envelopes.

The mind as usual started dropping devilish thoughts like, you know you don't have nice phone. You know the money in your bank account is not up to $30 let alone $200. You know you don't have a job..... All the you knows and plenty what-if's kept ringing in my head. I decided to show a friend seating beside me, the answer he gave me surprised me and goes thus... "Na your father house na, him don bless you".... I started pondering on na your father's house na your father's house if you carry the $200, drop your #100 nothing go happen. But one tiny thought said to me, what if you do this single act and curse followz you? shocked

That was how I put my #100 note inside the envelope 2geda with the $200 when it was time for offering, I just dropped everything inside the basket. After the church service, my friend came to me and said" find me something na. And I told him, me don drop the money back because, I no get that mind. He now said even me I come rethink am sey e no good make you carry the money."

looked back and was happy I didnt go with the money because, any little -tive thing that happens to me, I might be saying "maybe na because of that money wey you carry from church ooo"grin

Good one.

At least now the pastor can use that money to carry olosho since you have been destined not to have sense grin
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by nihilistjnr: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Cashout works in mysterious ways but OP is not aware.

You are a wise man
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Dshocker(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:
So I went to the church one certain Sunday, I think this year or so. Prior to time of offering, the the church normally gives envelope for it. Perhaps, to avoid others seeing what you will drop in the basket.

And an usher gave me my own offering envelope, i dipped hand in my Pucket and removed #100 from it to put as offering. On opening the envelope, I was surprised because, I saw 2mints of $100 note. I think someone might have dropped it as offering the previous Sunday and the ushers skipped it when they opened and removed money from other envelopes.

The mind as usual started dropping devilish thoughts like, you know you don't have nice phone. You know the money in your bank account is not up to $30 let alone $200. You know you don't have a job..... All the you knows and plenty what-if's kept ringing in my head. I decided to show a friend seating beside me, the answer he gave me surprised me and goes thus... "Na your father house na, him don bless you".... I started pondering on na your father's house na your father's house if you carry the $200, drop your #100 nothing go happen. But one tiny thought said to me, what if you do this single act and curse followz you? shocked

That was how I put my #100 note inside the envelope 2geda with the $200 when it was time for offering, I just dropped everything inside the basket. After the church service, my friend came to me and said" find me something na. And I told him, me don drop the money back because, I no get that mind. He now said even me I come rethink am sey e no good make you carry the money."

looked back and was happy I didnt go with the money because, any little -tive thing that happens to me, I might be saying "maybe na because of that money wey you carry from church ooo"grin

Oga nothing will happen to you, after all Nigerian pastors have been ripping members off, living a luxurious lifestyle.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Skty: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2022
What if God wanted to change ur situation...and put the dollars inside
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by nzubegod: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Your Parents Are Upright People To Have Raised A Child Like You. God Bless You And Bless Your Parents Too.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by naijknight: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2022
He should just put everything down ASAP angry
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Cashout works in mysterious ways but OP is not aware.
$200 that would still finish.

1 Like

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by zedegit: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2022
Fox41:
Somebody should please help me. I traveled from Delta state to Benue because of my sister that was involved in accident. I had to sell my tv to raise the transport. Her condition has exhausted every penny in me. Please I need help in Transport fare to enable me return. I'm sorry for bothering anyone here. I am helpless and stranded. Please help.

Drop your number. Let us connect you to a transporter to get you back.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by morule20(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2022
Mugu!! U will be asking God for blessings, and d blessing came u throw it away...

1 Like

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Pablojoker12(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Dummy maybe God sent you that money

1 Like

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Pablojoker12(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2022
Dummy maybe God sent you that money, you did well tho
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by benqo01(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2022
God wan bless OP chai c as e lose am
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by TenQ: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:

For doing this, your bank account will always be filled with dollars in Jesus Name>
AMEN!!
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by topsy23: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2022
You did right thing my brother. It happened to me some years back. I wanted to drop my offering in the envelope and I saw 500naira in the envelope, my told me straight that I should try to remove it. I quickly added mine and dropped it together.
That particular week God surprised me.

1 Like

Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Integrityyouthg: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Dear Nigerians, as you make efforts to stop bad governance by electing accountable leaders in the forthcoming general elections, please adhere to the following to prevent enemies of state from manipulating results of your votes.

On the day of election, Once the elections are over;

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LOG INTO THE ONLINE RESULTS-PORTAL, AND CONFIRM THAT THE RESULT OF YOUR POLLING-UNIT HAD BEEN UPLOADED TO THE PORTAL

DO NOT ALLOW THE INEC OFFICIALS TO LEAVE THE POLLING-UNIT IF THE RESULT IS NOT THERE IN THE ONLINE PORTAL, OR IF WHAT IS SHOWING INSIDE THE PORTAL IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WAS PHYSICALLY DECLARED IN THE POLLING-UNIT..

Report such a Polling-Unit immediately to INEC.
Do not waste time to make such reports.

Join us to create a Nigeria where peace, progress, justice and equity reigns.

if you would like to know more about our organisation please join us on WhatsApp

https:///GYqnI2GLWZwAyLXNDD0e74

©integrity youth group Nigeria
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by dangermouse(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

If God does not exist, then hom come u are HIS enewy according to ur moniker. Just asking on behalf of iya sikirat...
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Mpanyi: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

Nobody asked you about that. Look for the thread for that.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by moshuur(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2022
lrman:

Same way there are millions of poor people who also have health issues.. and they even go to church to get healed...so are the millions of the poor people also cursed too..??

Same way there are kids of poor people who are drug addict and into cultism too..so that logic is flawed..
pls tell em...this is d response I always give them but dey still hold on to their flawed thought
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by Chee59(f): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2022
mrkings84:

You are God.
He can do anything, anyhow and anytime.....

Hope you know that every tithes, offering, seed faith, first fruit, special thanks offering etc are being used here on Earth and by human....

Abeg, none goes to God as a burnt offering or whatsoever.

So God can decide to touch someone's life via any medium.
Argue all you want.
God will send people, or opportunities to make wealth. Not another person's offering found mistakenly in an envelope.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by LOVEGINO(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:

u can never make it again.
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by efuro(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2022
i wonder oo...
church is not only meant to be receiving but to be giving too. if i were u i will keep the envelop and after service see pastor with it together with my needs.
let see if the church truly cares for members

laiperi:
God is wonderful. Invisible hand kept the money for you since the previous Sunday and you reject God's blessings.

God know say job you no get, to feed na wahala, to drink na soso you dey depend on someone. God see your heart say e good.

If you nor want, why you nor change the money and distribute it to beggers. You carry good money go give pastor wey dey enjoy. If say you be woman, you for visit pastor sef.

God don fes!
Re: I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. by phorget(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2022
Lol...

As long as you still look at women and still imagine things in your head then you are still a sinner.As long as you still tell small small lies here or there then you are still a sinner.

There's no bigger sin in heaven cos little sin equates bigger sin so in my own opinion...I WILL JEJELI POCKET THE $200 and thank God for a bountiful harvest.

Dont think because you returned that money then you've automatically earn your place in heaven o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.